LG MR20GA Magic Remote Owner’s Manual
- Contents in this manual may be changed with out prior notice due to upgrade of product functions.
- Complete instructions are included in the owner’s manual.
(Depending upon country)
- Magic Remote and Alkaline Batteries (AA)
- Owner’s manual
- Please read this manual carefully.
- Press the top of the battery cover, slide it back, and lift the cover as shown below.
- To replace batteries,open the battery cover, replace alkaline batteries (1.5 V, AA) matching and ends to the label inside the compartment, and close the battery cover. Be sure to point the remote control at the remote control sensor on the TV
- To remove the batteries,perform the installation actions in reverse. Don’t mix oldor used batteries with new ones.Close the cover securely.
- Open the battery cover to find the label.
- The remote control image shown may differ from the actual product.
- The order of description may differ from the actual product.
- Some buttons and services may not be provided depending on models or regions.
To use the button, press and hold for more than 1 second.
How to register (pair) or deregister (unpair)
How to register (pair) the Magic Remote
To use the Magic Remote, first pair it with your TV.
- Put batteries into the Magic Remote and turn the TV on.
- Point the Magic Remote at your TV and press the Wheel (OK)on the remote control.
If the TV fails to register the Magic Remote, try again after turning the TV off and back on.
How to deregister (unpair) the Magic Remote
Press and hold the (HOME)and button sat the same time for five seconds, to unpair the Magic Remote with your TV.
Press and hold the button for more than 5 seconds to disconnect and re-register the Magic Remote at the same time.
How to use
- Shake the Magic Remote slightly to the right and left or press (HOME), (INPUT), or (Q. Settings) buttons to make the pointer appear on the screen. (In some TV models, the pointer will appear when you turn the Wheel (OK) button.)
- If the pointer has not been used for a certain period of time or Magic Remote is placed on a flat surface, then the pointer will disappear.
- If the pointer is not responding smoothly, you can reset the pointer by moving it to the edge of the screen.
- The Magic Remote depletes batteries faster than a normal remote due to the additional features.
|Range of frequency||2.400 GHz to 2.4835 GHz|
|Output Power (Max.)||10 dBm|
|Power source AA 1.5 V,||2 alkaline batteries are used|
|Operational temperature range||0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)|
Supported LG TVs
- 2018 TVs / 2017 TVs –
- W8/68/E8/C8/88/A8/SK9*/SK8*/SK7*/UK9*/UK8*/UK7* –
- W7/67/E7/C7/B7519*518*/S.17*/U19*/U18*/U17* –
- UK6*/LK6*/LK5*/U16*/LJ6*/US* (Please verify whether the TV Bluetooth)
- 2019 TVs
- – W9/E9/C9/B9/SM9*/SM8*/UM8*/UM7* (Please verify whether the TV Bluetooth)
- 2020 TVs
- UN8*/UN7* (Please verify whether the TV Bluetooth)
2017 TVs can be used after their software has been updated.
Not all models listed are supported in all countries.
Models listed are subject to change without prior notice.
Documents / Resources
|LG MR20GA Magic Remote [pdf] Owner's Manual|
MR20GA, Magic Remote