Portable printer XPrint™
- Install the APP
Scan the QR code, or download from the App Store and download the mobile app XPrint ™.http://support.hannto.com/download/app/xprint/
- Turn on printer
Press and hold the power button to turn on the printer.
For transportation safety, the battery is not fully charged. After turning it on, you need to charge the device, according to prompts in the mobile application. To charge, connect the Micro USB cable to the power source, and plug it into the recharging slot on the back of the printer. When fully charged, the charging indicator will glow green. Charge approximately 1-hour *, using the charger 5В⎓2А 10W. * Data obtained under laboratory conditions, depending on your conditions, the charging time may be different.
- Connect to printer connection method 1: Android-powered mobile phone with NFC support.1. Enable the NFC feature on your mobile phone,
2. Put the mobile phone on the printer to automatically connect to the printer.
If you can not connect to the printer, make sure that the NFC module of the mobile phone is in the zone above the XPRINT logo and try again.
NFC reading zone
Connection method 2: mobile phone based on Android OS or iPhone with Bluetooth support.
- Go to your mobile phone settings, turn on Bluetooth.
- Update the list of Bluetooth devices, select XPrint-XXXX.
- Confirm pairing to complete the connection.
Start printing, using a mobile APP!
* To save battery power, the printer will automatically turn off after 10 minutes in standby mode.
* The photo will go in and out 5 times, for printing in separate colors and lamination. Do not pull the paper out of the printer until a message appears in the mobile application, that the printing is complete.
Do not reuse photo paper. Reuse may damage the mechanism.
* As a gift to the device is a removable tray for printing with 9 sheets of photo paper.
|Name||Portable printer XPrintTM|
|Weight||268 g (w/o packaging )|
|Printing method||Sublimation printing|
|Printing dimensions||2*3 inch (54*86 mm)|
|Image format||JPEG, PNG|
Before using the product, read the user’s manual carefully and keep it properly.
Name and content of harmful substances in the product.
This table is created according to the provisions of the standard GB/T 26572.
○: the content of the harmful substances in all homogeneous materials of the component is within the requirements of the standard GB / T 26572.
×: at least one of the homogeneous materials of the component exceeds the limits of the requirements of the
standard GB / T 26572.
Changing of the printing tray
- Open the print-cartridge door bay;
- Obtain a used removable print cartridge;
- Insert a new removable print cartridge.Do not open the removable print cartridge and do not reuse photo paper.
- Close the door of the removable print cartridge compartment.
Statuses of indicator
|Not light up||Device is off|
|Lights white||Device is on|
|Slowly blinks white||Device upgrades / Heating
continues / Cooling continues
|Quickly blinks white||Printing|
|Quickly blinks red||Printer fault
Fix the problem, according to
the tips in the mobile application
|Quickly blinks blue||Waiting for connection|
|Lights green||Fully charged|
- Recommended ambient temperature when using: – 5 ° C ~ 35 ° C, avoid using the device in low and high temperatures;
- The recommended temperature during charging: 5 ° C ~ 35 ° C, avoid charging the device at low and high temperatures;
- Recommended image resolution from 1240 x 1864 and above.
For more information, please visit http://www.hannto.com/service or scan your QR code and sign in to our customer support account at WeChat.
|XPRINT User Manual|