WOLFBOX i07 Dash Channel Camera
Thank you for purchasing WOLFBOX i07 Dash Cam. This product is a triple channel dash cam which offers 150° front camera, 160° inside camera and 155° rear camera, it can simultaneously monitor the front, rear, and interior of your vehicle while providing audio at 2.5K + 1080P + 1080P, protecting you from potential accidents and liability issues. When the rear camera is not inserted, the cam will turn to front and inside dual recording mode automatically. It provides top 4K 2160P resolution front camera and a 1080P inside camera. The rear cam is easily 360° adjustable with 20ft extension cable, and it works well for cars, SUVs, jeeps, and truck. In addition to triple-camera recording and ultra-high definition, i07 dash cam also has other smart features to provide customers with elegant and convenient services. It has built-in GPS, built-in WIFI, free APP, split-screen display, rear flip(180°) & rear mirror, DST switch, builtin G-Sensor, emergency recording, audio recording, loop recording, parking monitoring, Screensaver mode, and is very easy to use.
- If you have any questions, or want accessories, please CONTACT US (firstname.lastname@example.org), we will solve it for you.
- Please check the functionality of dash cam with its all accessories before installation. If you want to find a professional for installation, please check the function first, so as to prevent the inconvenience and installation cost loss caused by the machine problem after the installation.
- Please use original accessories provided in the package, just in case of compatible issues after using others’, especially use 2 or 3 in 1 cigar socket will lead to 100% insufficient current supply.
- We also have 33feet (Asin:B082RZNJFY) and 50 feet(Asin: B0814ZHHST) rear camera extension cables sold separately.
- If you use micro SD card capacity > 32GB, Please change micro SD card [Class10 (10MB/ sec) required) format to FAT 32 on PC(a 32GB card is included in the package).
- If you want 24 parking monitor function to guide your car parking safety, dedicated hardwire-kit (ASIN:BO9XILIGMX)is needed.
- Please format micro SD card termly in case of locked videos occupied much capacity, release them necessarily.
- Please confirm whether your cigar power port is ACC. (if the cigarette lighter is still charged after the car is turned off, please use the hardwire kit or unplug the car charger after the car is turned off, otherwise it may exhaust your car’s power supply.) (Note: This happens in some Ford/Audi cars, and electric cars).
- The rear camera in the package is for installation on the rear windshield in the car. If you want to install a rear cam on the rear bumper or the license plate, we have two separate rear cameras for sale. Rear camera for exterior installation(ASIN:B09H5KBK9X) and Upgraded WDR Rear Carnera(ASIN: B09KRM9QQ5).
- If you have any questions or need accessories, please CONTACT US.
About the Micro SD Card
- When using a new MicroSD card, be sure to format it on the dash cam.
- Do not remove or insert a Micro SD card while the power is on.
- Use a Micro SD card with Class 10 or higher(32GB-512GB). 32GB card is included in package.
- For stable use,it is recommended to format the micro SD card regularly. Recommend: Once a month.
- Please press the “M” button once to enter the menu settings, then press the UP/DOWN button to scroll until you see “Storage” setting, press the “OK” button to enter it.
- Then press “OK” button again to confirm to format the SD card.
- This product will check the Micro SD card at startup and will announce if it is not inserted or damaged,that can prevent missed shots.
When you use the dash cam for the first time, the dash cam comes with factory default settings and you do not need to set it manually.
How to install the main body
- Installation Position-Please find the most suitable place to record the picture you want(such as the back seat) with the In-Car camera. Note: Front-Cam and In-Car Cam can be rotated to adjust the angle of the picture.
- Make sure to clean your windshield from the dust particles and attack attach the electrostatic sticker to the windshield.
- Peel off the 3M tape attached to the GPS built-in bracket and attach it on the electrostatic sticker on the windshield.
About electrostatic Sticker
Since the adhesive strength is strong on both sides and it is difficult to peel off once it is pasted, it will be troublesome if the pasting position is incorrect. Therefore, we design the electrostatic sticker to attached to the windshield first,then stick the bracket with 3M Adhesive on the electrostatic sticker. You can easily readjust location by sticking the 3M Adhesive on electrostatic sticker and peel it off. To strengthen the fixing force,do not attach the unit and leave it for 24 hours or more.
How to install the rear camera
In the package is the in-car rear camera which is mounted on the car rear windshield. If you need to install it outside the car, we have a dedicated exterior rear camera(Asin: B09H5KBK9X) and license plate bracket(Asin: B09J7VXQ2T)
- Fix camera with 3M adhesive Find a best location, tear off the 3M adhesive on the rear camera, fix the rear camera on car rear windshield.(The rear camera can be rotated 360°.For easier installation, please find the correct position first, and then adjust the rear camera angle before fixing it.) How to install the rear camera
- Connect the rear cameras power cable to the connection cord.After installing your rear camera’s connection cable, connect the power cable to rear camera’s connection cord.
- Route your rear camera’s power cable to the front of the car.
- If you’d like, use a trim removal tool to pop out the headlining panel directly above your windshield. Then, run your cable through the exposed chamber.
- Power on the dash cam with box included car charger,don’t charge it with your own chargers.
Hardwire Kit Installation
- Stop the engine.
- Open the fuse box.
- Use a power detector to detect the constant power and ACC power (emergency power).
- Use an ACC power supply of 15A to 25A. Use a constant power supply below 30A.
- Connect the yellow fuse to the constant power source, the red fuse to the ACC power source, and the ground terminal (black wire) to the metal part of the body.
Yellow cable (BATT/B+)
The yellow cable should be connected to the fuse of the constant power supply in the car fuse box. If you are looking for a constant power supply in the fuse box: Use a voltage tester to check the fuse to ensure it still have electricity even if the car engine is off.
Red cable (ACC)
Connect the red cable supply power only when the car engine starts. Testing method : The tester bulb will light when the engine if on and won’t light when the engine is off.
Black cable (GND)
Connect this black cable(GND) to the metal part of the vehicle. Most cars have screws or metal parts next to the fuse box. Connect the black cable to the screw or metal part. (As in the picture below).
- If you turn on the engine (ACC on) while the cigar power adapter is connected,the power will be turned on automatically and the opening screen will be displayed.
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the power during startup,and then briefly press the power button again to turn on the power of the unit and display the opening screen.
MicroSD card check function
This product will check the MicroSD card at startup and will announce if it is not inserted or damaged, which can prevent missed shots.
- When the engine is turned off the power is automatically turned off.
- If you press and hold the power button while the power is on, the power of this unit will be turned off.
- After powering ON the camera, press the button to enter the setup process.
Choose the language you want.
- The dash cam has the built-in GPS function, it will automatically update the time according to your location and time, so you do not need to manually change the time.
- Automatically update the time by GPS Turn the setting on, means that the time will be adjusted according to your location and the time zone detected by GPS. You can also change the time zone by setting “Time zone”, but you cannot adjust the time
Set Date and Time
If you want to set the time you want, please turn “Automatically update the time by GPS” off.
Please set [Time zone] before setting Date and time
Turn on or off the “24-Hour” setting according to your usage habits
If you need a special time zone or need any help, please CONTACT US.
Turn on or off the setting to adjust the daylight saving time.
For specific functions, please refer to “About WIFI and APP”.
There are 4 resolutions:
- Front: 1080P + Inside: 1080P + Rear:1080P
- Front: 2.5K + Inside: 1080P + Rear:1080P
- Front: 2.5K + Inside: 1080P
- Front: 4K + Inside: 1080P
Loop Recording : 1 Minute/3 Minutes/5 Minutes
Q: Why is every video recording so short?
A: We set the recording interval of each video to 1min/3min/5min.This is for the convenience of finding the locked video later.The main function of the recorder is to record, especially to record emergency video. If each video is too long and the G-Sensor triggers emergency recording when a collision occurs, the video will be locked and cannot be covered by the loop recording, and customers will be difficult to find the video in the subsequent search. You need slide the longer progress bar to find this locked video.And the capacity of the Micro SD card is limited, if the locked video is too long, the normal video capacity that can be stored will decrease.
In order to be able to record more comprehensive evidence, we recommend that you turn on this switch.
Adjusting the exposure for the front camera.
Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz for choosing
If the local AC power is 220V-240V, it is recommended to modify the frequency to 50Hz. If the local AC power is 110V, it is recommended to modify the frequency to 60Hz.
After turning on the G-Sensor, the dash cam will lock the video when it detects bumps while\ driving.
(Available after installing the hardwire kit）
Mode 1: Collision boot recording
There are two ways to open this mode.（note: Do not turn on “Time Lapse”.）
- Way-1: Turn on “Parking Mode” and set “G-Sensor” among Low, Medium or High.
- Way-2: Turn on “Parking Mode” and set the “Monitoring Sensitivity” among Low, Medium or High. After the car engine is off, the camera will turn off automatically, and prompt “Enter parking monitoring mode!” on the screen. The camera will turn on and start recording automaticallywhen there’s collision or vibration detected and the video file will be locked.
Play on APP(About WIFI and APP)
The WIFI feature has been designed so you can pair your dash camera wirelessly with your smartphone and access your recording instantly from the dash cam. Here you can view, download and share your videos easily with your friends and family. The app “Wolfbox” is a free app that allows you to operate this WLAN built-in drive recorder from your smartphone.
How to connect WIFI
Download the “Wolfbox” app Please go to the following address to download the “Wolfbox” app: https://wolfbox.com/app/ Or you can use your smart phone to scan the QR code to go to the download page.
For Android Phone
Please choose to allow when these prompts appear.
If you get this pop up for your iPhone while using WiFi feature, make sure to tap on “ALLOW” or “OK”
Mirror the image
Display the video screen in full screen
Capture video screen
Enter video list
Enter Camera Settings
Check/Play data with APP
You can check and play the video by pressing on the recording screen to enter the data file listFAQ about WIFI&App
What is the WiFi range?
The WiFi signal range is about 10ft when there are no obstructions in the middle. Please NOTE that just like your home WiFi network,you can’t have WiFi signal outside your home,the same way, WiFi range is 10FT from this small device.
Can I change the password?
Yes. You can set the WIFI password in the app. And if you need to modify the WIFI password, please restart the dash cam and forget the original network with your mobile phone after the modification is completed
Can I change the password?
Yes. You can set the WIFI password in the app. And if you need to modify the WIFI password, please restart the dash cam and forget the original network with your mobile phone after the modification is completed.
Why can’t I use the APP normally when all the steps are correct?
Because there are too many mobile phones and software version numbers, our APP is currently not compatible with all mobile phones. If you are unable to use the APP, please CONTACT US. We will include your mobile phone model and software version.We need your help to improve our APP, thank you very much for your support and understanding.
Play on PC
If you need to track GPS information, please download the dedicated player, the download link as follows: Wolfbox Player: https://wolfbox.com/gps-player/ Use this player to track the speed and location information
Please feel free to contact our customer support at email@example.com. Most emails are typically replied with 10 hours and all questions are answered within 24 Hours.
Why doesn’t the rear camera image appear?
The rear camera AV-IN port needs to be inserted tightly to be detected. Be sure to check.
Why can’t my dash cam be turned on?/Why does my dash cam automatically turn on and off after using it for a period of time?
Please confirm whether you’re using the original accessories first. If not, please use the original accessory and check the problem. If yes, it may caused by the accessories,you can check as below:
- Unplug the TF card&Rear view camera&GPS bracket, use the car charger to supply power, please check if i07 dash cam can work normally.
- If yes,it may be the problem of car charger cable,you can tell us your address to get one new car charger.
- If not, please connect the other accessories one by one and check if the cam can work normally. If there is a problem after connected to a certain accessory, please tel us, that might be the problem.
Won’t loop recording?/Loop recording doesn’t work?/Stop recording after recording a video.?
- Please format the TF card first. If still doesn’t work, you can replace the TF card. Or CONTACT US directly, we will help you solve it.
- The cord is too short for my car.
- If the car is large, such as trucks, RVs, etc, the cable of the rear camera will be a little short.
- We have 33ft and 50ft extension cable to solve this problem, if you want, please CONTACT US.
Why is my car battery drained while using the car charger?
Please confirm whether your cigar power port is ACC. (if the cigarette lighter is still charged after the car is turned off, please use the hardwire kit or unplug the car charger after the car is turned off, otherwise it may exhaust your car’s power supply. ) (Note: This happens in some Ford/Audi cars, and electric cars).
GPS signal can not be received?
It may be difficult to receive GPS signals in tunnels or in valleys of buildings, and also difficult to receive GPS signals immediately after starting this unit. Please check again after a while. Please CONTACT US if you still have problems.
Camera Locks many videos automatically?
Please change your G-Sensor setting to lower. This setting depends on how much vibration you car/truck is creating based on suspensions and road condition
Camera gets hot?
It is normal for your camera to run slightly hot.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
We are committed to giving customers the best product experience and after-sale service. We would like to provide One full year of limited warranty for your product from the date of purchase to be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship. Please CONTACT US with your online order, and we will provide free replacement and lifetime technical support. Besides, you can also get free accessories from us.
If the dash cam is connected to my phone and if someone else drove the vehicle will it still record the events ?
The device and the application on the mobile phone are connected through the WiFi of the device.
What is the name of the app for this camera?
the app for this camera is Wolfbox
What is the high and low max temperature for operation?
The dash cam of i07’s operating temperature is -20°~70°.
Will the screen come on when I put the car in reverse and show the back up camera?
No, you don’t have a “back up camera”. What you have is more like a recording rear view mirror. It does not come on when you put the car in reverse.
Will the screen come on when I put the car in reverse and show the back up camera?
No, you don’t have a “back up camera”. What you have is more like a recording rear view mirror. It does not come on when you put the car in reverse
Can I connect my iPhone to the cam
You can connect the mini security dash cam to your smartphone APP（ A dedicated APP）
Why does the wolfbox app show half the actual speed?
This should be a software update, you can contact our after-sales support to get a solution.
Can this unit iO7 be remove for hot weather??
The dash cam of i07’s operating temperature is -20°~70°. If the weather is too hot, you can remove it at any time.
Where do I find the app to install on android phone
If you want to find the APP to install on the phone,you can download it from our official website.
Is this a cigarette lighter connection
Yes it comes with a cigarette lighter adapter. However you have the wire hanging down in front of you.
Is there a way to get a new mounting tape if I get a new car?
If you need the new mounting tape, you can directly contact us by email.
Does it come with the 32 micro SD card as shown in the picture?
Yes, it came with that card pre-installed in the main camera.
Can you temporarily remove the unit when parked?
You can remove the unit when you parked. The GPS module is glued to the windshield so you can remove the unit at any time.
Is the app required to operate the system and is the screen a touch screen?
The screen isn’t the touch screen and you can manage the automotive dashboard camera on your IOS or Android device with a dedicated app
Can this work with my iPhone?
You can manage the automotive dashboard camera on your IOS or Android device with a dedicated app.