- When using any electrical appliance, always observe basic safety precautions. The following instructions should be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury.
- This is not a toy. Use adult supervision.
- Use appliance only as described in this manual.
- Ensure the voltage indicated on charger corresponds to local voltage before connecting the device.
- Always use grounded socket.
- Check device regularly for damage. Do not use device if power cord, plug, or charger are damaged, or when any component of the device has been dropped or damaged. If power cord is damaged, call customer service number at the end of this manual for a replacement in order to avoid safety hazards.
- Do not attempt to repair device yourself.
- Keep out of reach of children, and away from plants and pets.
- Do not allow children to play with packaging due to risk of suffocation.
- Always disconnect device from adapter when filling, emptying, or cleaning.
- Do not pull power cord to disconnect charger from socket; instead, hold adapter and gently pull to disconnect.
- Do not use device with an extension cord unless extension cord has been checked and tested by a qualified technician.
- Do not close door on power cord or pull around sharp edges or corners. Do not allow power cord to be compressed or curled.
- Keep device, charger, and power cord away from flames and hot surfaces.
- Do not use attachments which are not manufacturer approved.
- Do not use accessories which are not supplied with device.
- Do not use device near flammable vapors such as paint thinner, flammable material, oil based paint and varnish, or flammable liquids and gases.
- Do not immerse device and/or adapter in any liquid.
- Do not touch charger with wet hands.
- Do not touch electric device if it has fallen in water or other liquids. If this occurs, unplug from wall immediately.
- Do not add any other liquids to water being used in water tank as this may damage the device or make it unsafe to use. Only use water. Use of distilled water is recommended in areas with hard water to avoid lime scale deposits.
- Use suction function only to remove liquids used during cleaning process.
- Only use device on a smooth, solid, flat surface that is capable of withstanding moisture.
- Make sure air exhaust is not blocked when unit is in use.
- Only use charger supplied with device.
- Use caution when cleaning on ladders.
- Store appliance indoors.
- Damage caused by improper use of this device on objecis, materials, persons and/or animaJs or by not observing the instructions in these directions is excluded from warranty.
- Product is not designed for commercial use.
- Pad attachment area
- Spray nozzle
- Water collection tank
- Spray trigger
- Clean water tank
- Air outlet
- Squeegee head release button
- Power button
- Battery indicator light
- Charging port
- AC adapter (not pictured)
- Pad (not pictured)
- Filter (not pictured)
- Cleaning pads (not pictured)
See parts diagram to aid in assembly and operation.
BEFORE FIRST TIME USE
- Remove all packaging materials.
- Clean unit as outlined in the CARE
INSTRUCTIONS section of this manual.
- Check unit for damage before each use. Do not use if power cord or adapter is damaged or not functioning properly.
- Attach filter onto peg inside top of unit (fig. 1 ). Press firmly to ensure fully installed.
- Install squeegee head over filter and onto unit, (fig. 2) being sure squeegee is locked in place prior to use.
Attach adapter to unit using the charging port before plugging adapter into a grounded outlet. Make sure power supply indicated on adapter corresponds with outlet voltage. The battery indicator light will turn blue to indicate the unit is charging. All four LED lights will turn on when battery is fully charged. It takes approximately 2 hours to fully charge the battery. It is suggested to fully charge battery before using unit. Unplug adapter when charge is complete.
FILLING WATER TANK
- Ensure unit is turned off and unplugged.
- Remove water tank from unit by pulling on tabs at the top of water tank (fig.3).
- Remove cap on clean water tank (fig. 4).
- Fill with clean water, tilting unit slightly forward to prevent spilling. Once water tank is filled to top of reservoir* (fig. 4), replace cap. Do not overfill water tank.
- Reattach water tank to unit by placing base of water tank in unit first and then pushing top until it clicks into place (fig. 5).
NOTE: Unit must be unplugged while filling tank.
NOTE: Do not add harsh cleaning materials, caustics, acids, scented perfumes, oils or cleaning products to the water or the water tank as this may damage the item
or make it unsafe to use. Only use clear and pure water.The use of distilled water is recommended in areas with hard water to avoid lime scale deposits.
ATTACHING CLEANING PAD
Align cleaning pad with hook and loop fastener on squeegee head and press down to attach. Pull up on pad from a corner to remove or reposition. Clean
pad after each use for best results. See CARE INSTRUCTIONS section on how to clean pads.
- Spray surface with water by holding unit by handle and pressing spray trigger (fig. 6). Ensure spray is directed towards area to be cleaned and cover
surface with water.
- Turn unit over and hold by the water tank portion of the unit (fig. 7) to use the cleaning pad to clean surface. If needed, a mild glass cleaner can be sprayed on surface.
- Once surface is clean, turn unit over again and turn on suction by pressing power button. Keep unit in a horizontal position and move squeegee
over surface in a gentle, top-to-bottom movement to remove excess water and dirt. When finished, turn off suction by pressing power button again.
- Remove water tank from unit and remove water collection tank cap and water filter cap (fig. 8). Empty water collection tank by turning upsidedown
over a sink until all water is gone.
- Remove squeegee head to remove filter. Clean filter after every use. See CARE INSTRUCTIONS for how to clean filter.
NOTE: Do not spray into eyes or onto surfaces with electronic components, such as power plugs, switches, cables, stereo equipment, computer screens, or household appliances.
WARNING: Use suction function only to remove liquids used during cleaning process.
- Turn off unit and unplug.
- Press release button to remove squeegee head. Remove filter.
- lift water tank from unit Remove caps from water collection tank and water filter openings. Empty water tank by turning unit upside-down over sink or bathtub.
- Clean unit and accessories with damp cloth and mild detergent. Allow to dry completely.
- Wash filter carefully before placing back in unit. Collected water is recycled through this filter. Be sure to clean after every use.
NOTE: Do not use abrasives, bleaching agents, or steel wool to clean unit. This could cause damage to unit.
For best results, pads should be cleaned regularly. Machine wash cold, with mild detergent, and air dry. Do not place in dryer.
RINSING WATER TANK
To clean water tank, fill both sections of tank with water and close caps. Shake unit
vigorously to release any lime scale deposits that have collected on bottom of tank. Pour out water by holding unit upside-down over sink or bathtub.
To extend life of product, it is recommended to descale unit every six months. Turn off unit and unplug, than fill tank with aqua.I parts boiling water and white vinegar. After 30 minutes, dispose of water by holding unit upside down over sink or bathtub. Rinse tanks thoroughly.
Clean unit and all attachments before storing and ensure they are completely dry. Do not store with water in water tank. Store indoors in a. cool, dry place.
Window cleaner input: 3. 7V DC 9W
Adapter input: 100-240V-50/60Hz, 0.2 A
Adapter ou1pu1: 5V DC 1OOOmA
For questions. assistance, or replacement parts, do not return to your retailer. Contact customer service below For refunds on items not purchased from Viatek, directly please contact your retailer.
VIATEK 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- [email protected]
- Model: cwc-302
DO NOT DISPOSE OF BATTERIES IN FIRE. ALWAYS DISPOSE OF BATTERIES PER LOCAL & FEDERAL GUIDELINES.
@2018 VIATEK CONSUMER PRODUCTS GROUP, INC. All specifications are subject lo change without notice. All rights, reserved. Viatek Consumer Products Group, Inc. 6011 Century Oaks Dr. Chattanooga, TN 37416
Read More About This User Manuals…
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!