trevi EC 889 Alarm Clock with LED Display
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE THE COVER OR BACK. NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED PERSONNEL ONLY.
NOTES OF USE
This appliance is a high precision electronic instrument, so avoid using it in the following cases:
- Near magnetic fields.
- Near heat sources such as heaters and stoves.
- In very humid places such as bathrooms, swimming pools, etc …
- In very dusty places.
- In places subject to strong vibrations.
- Position the appliance so that there is always enough space on its sides for free circulation of air (at least 5 cm).
- If liquids penetrate inside the appliance, immediately disconnect the plug from the socket and take the appliance to the nearest TREVI authorized service center.
- Always check that the power cables are installed correctly.
- No naked flame sources, such as lighted candles, should be placed on the appliance.
- The appliance must not be exposed to dripping or splashing water and no objects filled with liquid, such as vases, must be placed on the appliance.
- Before turning on the appliance, always check that the power cable and connection cable are installed correctly.
- The power adapter must be connected to a socket close to the device and must be easily accessible.
- If you notice excessive heat on the device or on the power adapter, immediately disconnect the plug from the main power outlet.
- Do not pull the power cord
- Keep this manual for future reference.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
For cleaning, we recommend using a soft, slightly damp cloth. Avoid solvents or abrasive substances.
This device is designed for home use. The good construction of this device guarantees its perfect functioning for a long time. However, should any problems arise, it is advisable to consult the nearest TREVI authorized service center. TREVI pursues a policy of continuous research and development. Therefore the products may have characteristics different from those described.
- AL OFF button, alarm switch Off
- NAP Button
- DIMMER button, display brightness adjustment
- CLOCK SET button
- SNOOZE button
- HOUR button, hour adjustment
- MINUTE button, minutes adjustment
- AL1 button
- AL2 button
- Battery compartment (on the back)
- Led Alarm 1 indicator
- LED Display
- Led Alarm 2 indicator
- Led indicator NAP function
Insert two “AAA” batteries in the compartment (11) on the back of the device, respecting the indicated polarity. Insert the plug of the power cable into a 230V flash until the time is set.
- Hold down the CLOCK SET button (4) for a long time until the time starts flashing;
- Press the HOUR button (6) several times to set the current time;
- Press the MIN key (7) several times to set the current minutes;
- Press the CLOCK SET button (4) to confirm.
ALARM ADJUSTMENT AND ACTIVATION
- Press the AL1 button (9), the display, indicating the alarm time, and the alarm 1 indicator LED (12) will begin to flash;
- Press the HOUR button (6) several times to adjust the alarm time;
- Press the MIN key (7) several times to set the minutes of the alarm;
- Press the AL1 button (9) to confirm the setting. The alarm indicator (12) will light up on the display.
- To set ALARM2 follow steps 1 to 4 by pressing the AL2 key instead of AL1. To view the alarm set time or activate the alarm, press the AL1 (9) or AL2 (10) button and wait a few seconds to return to the normal time display.
To disable the indicator (12) or (14) press the Alarm1 or Alarm2 button twice.
SNOOZE FUNCTION AND ALARM DEACTIVATION
- During the alarm sound, press the SNOOZE button (5) to temporarily stop the alarm, and the alarm indicator (12/24) will begin to flash. After 9 minutes the alarm will resume sounding.
- During the alarm sound, press the AL OFF button (1) to permanently stop the alarm. The alarm will remain active and will sound 24 hours later.
- Press the AL1 (9) or AL2 (10) button three times to stop the alarm and turn off the corresponding indicator (12/14). The alarm is completely deactivated.
DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS ADJUSTMENT
Press the DIMMER button (3) several times to select the desired display brightness or turn it off completely.
The NAP (nap) timer allows the device to wake you up after an adjustable interval of up to 90 minutes without the need to set the alarm.
- Press the NAP button (2) several times and select the desired time interval;
- The indicator (15) will light up on the display;
- Press the AL OFF button (5) to stop the alarm sound.
To keep the clock running and the alarm memorization even during a momentary power failure, insert two “AAA” batteries in the compartment (11) on the back of the device, respecting the indicated polarity.
Note: during battery operation, the wake-up alarm does not work.
- Power supply 230V 50Hz – DC3V 2x AAA batteries (not supplied)
- Consumption: 5 W
- Dimensions: 200 x 75 x 100 mm
- Weight: 438 gr.
Precautions for Correct disposal of the product.
The symbol shown on the equipment indicates that waste must be disposed of in “separate collection” and so the product must not be disposed of together with urban waste. The user must take the product to special “separate waste collection centers” provided by the local government, or deliver it to the retailer against the purchase of a new product. Separate collection of waste and subsequent treatment, recycling, and disposal operations promotes the production of equipment with recycled materials and limit negative effects on the environment and on health caused by improper handling of waste. Illegal disposal of the product leads to the enforcement of administrative penalties.
Documents / Resources
|trevi EC 889 Alarm Clock with LED Display [pdf] User Guide|
EC 889 Alarm Clock with LED Display, EC 889, Alarm Clock with LED Display