What’s in the Box
- iPad mini
- Getting Started Guide
- MobileDemand Case
- Safety and Compliance Document
- Carrying Case
Before You Start”
Turn on the iPad and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process. Make sure to select Set Up Manually and choose a Wi-Fi network as soon as you are prompted to do so. The TD Snap app and some supporting files will download automatically.
Place iPad mini in MobileDemand Case
- Remove the rubber boot from the plastic shell.
- Lay the rubber boot flat with the bumpers facing up. Align the volume buttons on the iPad with the buttons on the rubber boot, then tuck the corners of the iPad into the boot. Do not over-stretch the rubber.
- Insert the top corner with the power and volume buttons into the top lip of the plastic shell. Gently wrap the shell over the top of the iPad to fit.
- Squeeze along top short edge from corner to corner to ensure a snug fit.
- Gently press the remaining sides of the encased iPad into the plastic shell.
- Go around the long edges of the iPad and make sure everything is snug. You may need to squeeze the encased iPad into the plastic shell to fit better. If the edges of the rubber are stretched past the edge of the plastic shell, use your fingers to push them back into place.
See the Mobile Mini User’s Manual for MobileDemand case removal instructions.
Get Started with TD Snap
TD Snap Setup Wizard
Launch the TD Snap app. Follow the prompts to create a new user or restore a saved user file. The TD Snap Core First Training Cards walk you through the basics of using and editing TD Snap. Scan the QR code or visit https://qrco.de/TDSnapCards
We Are Here to Help
Use your free account to Sync, share Page Sets, store backups, and more! www.myTobiiDynavox.com
Tobii Dynavox Learning Hub (English only): learn.tobiidynavox.com
- TD Snap Text Training Cards: https://qrco.de/TextCards
- TD Snap Aphasia Training Cards: https://qrco.de/AphasiaCards
- TD Snap Scanning Implementation Guide: https://qrco.de/ScanGuide
Community: http://qrco.de/TDFB North America Technical Support: 1-800-344-1778 ext. 1 The Mobile Mini User’s Manual can be found in the Apple Books app on the iPad.
Documents / Resources
|tobii dynavox 13000524 Mobile Mini Tablet [pdf] User Guide|
13000524 Mobile Mini Tablet, 13000524, Mobile Mini Tablet
- Log into Facebook | Facebook
- TD Snap communication platform | AAC apps/software - Tobii Dynavox Global
- TD Snap Product Support - Tobii Dynavox Global