TECWARE PULSE ELITE Wireless Mouse User Guide
- Left Button
- Right Button
- Scroll Wheel
- DPI Switch
- Power Toggle Switch ( LED On / Off / Eco Mode )
- PixArt PMW3370 Sensor (Up to 19000DPI) ® LED Button
- RGB Backlight
- A. Turn off rear RGB Light
- B. Turn on RGB Light
- C. Turn off mouse
- Plug in the 2.4g USB Dongle and wait for your operating system to automatically install the drivers.
Replacing the Switch
- To remove back palm cover.
- To remove front cover gently lift the flap.
- Remove switch by pinching the latches and pulling upwards
- Replace the switch in the housing bt pushing the legs out. (Please make sure the clicker of the switch is closer to the shorter flap of the housing)
- Align the switch legs to the sockets and push the housing back into the mice with the longer flap facing the back to the mice. (You should hear a click when it is locked in)
- Re-install the front cover, followed by the Back cover.
- At the bottom of the Pulse mouse, there is a power toggle switch and an LED button.
- The Power toggle switch has 3 settings (Off / On / Eco mode)
- The LED button can be pressed to change the RGB light mode patterns during on mode or wired mode.
- When in “On” mode, the RGB lighting will show but as a battery saving feature, it will turn off when the sensor detects movement. It will automatically turn on again when there is no movement. The RGB lighting will turn off when idle for 1 minute.
- When in “Eco Mode” RGB lighting will be off. Only the Scroll wheel and the Tecware logo will function in a “breathing” light pattern. Lighting will turn off when idle for 1 minute.
- To charge the mouse, connect the included Type C plug to the mouse and the Type A side of the cable to your computer. You may still use the mouse while charging by putting the Pulse mouse in Off mode.
- While charging, the DPI indicator light & Tecware logo will be colored Red. When fully charged, it will turn Green. Charging time takes 1.5 – 2 hrs only.
- Please take note that in wired mode, the software will have a different setting as compared to wireless mode. Please adjust accordingly if needed.
Upon inserting the dongle into the USB port, your system should automatically install the mouse drivers and pair the devices.
If it does not pair automatically:
- Remove the Dongle.
- Hold down Left Mouse Button, Scroll Wheel, and Right Mouse Button simultaneously for 5 seconds.
- Once your mouse LEDs start blinking, it means that it has entered ‘Pairing Mode’.
- Insert the Dongle into the USB port. Your mouse will pair automatically.
- Once the LEDs stop blinking, your device is paired.
*Metallic materials (i.e. Computer Case) might act as an interference to the signal and affect the wireless connectivity of your device. We recommend that you insert the dongle into the front USB port of your computer case instead of at the back or use an extension port if you face this issue.
- The Pulse Elite comes with extra Kailh GM 8.0 switche which is the lightest feeling and the most durable of all the GM series switches, keeping the same tactile and snappy feeling.
- Interchangable Solid and Honeycomb covers.
Various LED modes can be triggered by Backward + Scroll Wheel
- Colorful Streaming
- Colorful Tail
- Colorful Steady
- Stars Twinkle
- LED Off
Adjustable DPI Switch
- 400DPI ( Red ) / 800DPI ( Green ) / 1600DPI ( White ) / 3200DPI ( Blue ) / 6400DPI ( Teal ) / 19000DPI ( Pink ) / Default – 800DPI
- 1 x Tecware PULSE ELITE Wireless Gaming Mouse
- 1 x Solid Covers Set (Clicker + Palm) (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Holed Covers Set (Clicker + Palm)
- 1 x Extra Set of PTFE Mouse Feet
- 1 x AERO Cord (1.6m)
- 1 x USB Type-C to Type-A Adapter
- 1 x USB Wireless Dongle
- 2 x KAILH GM 8.0 Switches
- PC system with USB port • Windows XP / VISTA / 7 / 8 / 10
- To access additional features, please download the PULSE ELITE Wireless Software from www.tecware.co
- 1 Year. Please contact your local distributor for support.
Documents / Resources
|TECWARE PULSE ELITE Wireless Mouse [pdf] User Guide|
PULSE ELITE Wireless Mouse, PULSE ELITE, Wireless Mouse, Mouse