- Carefully remove items from package.
- The car requires six “AA” 1.5V batteries (not included). The controller
requires two “AA” battery (not included). When changing batteries, adult
supervision is required. Use alkaline batteries for the best performance.
Unscrew the battery door located on the roof of the car with a Phillips
screw driver. Insert “AA” batteries while observing the correct polarity.
Close and screw back to close the battery door.
Unscrew the battery door located on the back of the controller with a
Phillips screwdriver. Insert two “AA” batteries following the correct
polarity. Close and screw back to close the battery door.
- Turn on the Car and Remote Controller, they will pair
automatically. When operating more than 1 vehicle at a
time, turn on each vehicle and remote pair separately to
allow remotes to pair with the correct vehicle. Switch
both the vehicle and controller power switches to the
- Do not operate during thunderstorms or rain.
- Avoid water, sand and snow when operating car.
- Do not submerge truck or controller in water.
- Never operate your truck on the street or highway.
- Never operate your truck in a confined or crowded area, and do not use people or animals as obstacles.
- Do not run your truck into furniture, objects or hard surface, as this will cause damage to both the objects and your car.
- Keep fingers, hair and loose clothing away from the tires. gears and motor while the car is switched to “ON”.
- Do not leave truck or remote control near source of heat or under direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- Do not leave truck or remote control outside overnight. Dampness is harmful to interior components
- Remove all batteries when not in use to avoid accidental operation
- Adult supervision is recommended when operating this car.
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable batteries.
- Insert batteries using the correct polarity. Do not short-circuit the supply terminal.
- Remove batteries when not in use. Recycle or dispose of exhausted batteries according to federal, state, and local laws. Do not dispose of batteries in a fire – they may leak or explode.
- Only use manufacture specified battery(ies), charger(s) and/or adapter, if applicable, specified by the manufacturer.
- Always use, replace, and recharge (if applicable) batteries under adult supervision.
- Keep these instructions for future reference.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
KEEP THIS INSTRUCTION MANUAL AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT
INFORMATION FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Due to continuous product improvements, the pictures on this manual may differ slightly from the actual product.
The artwork and design of this manual are protected by US copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, displaced, published or used for any purpose without prior written permission. Altering, removing or reproducing any of the trademark or copyright notices on this package is not permitted.
©2018 MerchSource, LLC. Irvine, CA 92618. All rights reserved.
Distributed by MerchSource, LLC, Irvine, CA 92618.
PRINTED IN CHINA.