Congratulations on your purchase of the world’s #1 tie rack — the Sharper Image Motorized Tie Rack! You have in your hands a modern and efficient way to store, organize and select your favorite ties and accessories. Please take a moment to read these instructions and store them for future reference.
- Easy to set up and use
- Holds up to 45 ties, plus 4 belts / accessories
- Fast installation: clamps on to any standard closet rod in minutes
- Tightens easily with included Tension Screw
- 3 bright white LEDs illuminate your ties
- Suitable for all closet rods 1” to 1.3” in diameter
- No outlet needed: operates on 4 C batteries (not included)
- Automatic shutoff to conserve batteries
Note: The Motorized Tie Rack is recommended for closets at least 18” deep, with a minimum of 5” from the rear edge of the closet rod to the back of the
closet. In addition, this device requires at least 1.25” clearance above the closet rod.
SET UP GUIDE
- Insert the two Accessory Hooks (included) on the bottom of the unit.
- Remove the Battery Box Cover by sliding it back.
- Insert 4 C batteries (not included) making sure the polarity (“+” and “-”) matches the image inside.
- Replace the Battery Box Cover.
- Insert the Tension Screw into the bottom of the unit and turn 2-3 times (do not tighten it yet).
`MOUNTING ON A CLOSET ROD
- Holding the device with the front side (with lights) toward you, slide the black Cover Plate to the right to remove it.
- Align the unit under your closet rod. Make sure the buttons are facing the front of the closet.
- Replace the black Cover Plate.
- Tighten the Tension Screw until the device is level and secure on your closet rod.
- Press the Left button to rotate carousel clockwise and turn on the LED.
- Press the Right button to rotate carousel counter-clockwise and turn on the LED.
- Press the Stopper button to halt the rotation. Note: The carousel and LED lights turn off automatically to conserve battery power.
BATTERY SAFETY WARNINGS
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Replace the entire set of batteries at the same time.
- Do not mix alkaline batteries and disposable batteries.
- Do not dispose of batteries in a fire. This may cause them to leak or explode.
Never attempt to disassemble or open batteries, as this can lead to electrolyte
- Keep all batteries out of reach of children.
WARRANTY / CUSTOMER SERVICE
Sharper Image branded items purchased from SharperImage.com include a 1-year
limited replacement warranty. If you have any questions not covered in this guide,
please call our Customer Service department at 1 (877) 210-3449. Customer Service
agents are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET.
Read More About This User Manuals…
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!