Thank you for purchasing the Sharper Image Smallest Digital Luggage Scale. Please take a moment to read this guide and store it for future reference.
• Compact digital scale for luggage
• Touchscreen technology
• Displays weight in pounds or kilograms
• Weight capacity: 88.2 lbs.
• Auto shut-off
• Operates on 2 CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
HOW TO USE
• Remove the battery compartment and insert 2 CR2032 lithium batteries and close
the battery compartment
• Press the ON/OFF button on the side of the device for 3 seconds to power on
• The LCD will display “0.0kg” then “8888”
• Press “LB/KG” on the screen to select your preferred unit of measurement
• Check and make sure the scale’s LCD display reads “0.0kg” before weighing
• Hang your luggage onto the hook tightly
• Hold the scale vertically and lift steadily until the LCD display shows the weight
• Put the scale down and read the weight
• Reset the scale by touching the reset button on the display screen
• Press the ON/OFF button for 3 seconds to turn the scale off
• The scale will automatically power off in 60 seconds.
• The maximum weight for this scale is 88.2 lbs.
• When the scale shows “ERR” it means the item is overweight
• Note: Do not use this device on items heavier than the maximum weight, it could
damage the sensor.
• If the screen reads “LO” the battery is low, and the scale will turn off after 1 second
• Wipe the surface of the scale with a damp cloth and dry before and after each use
• Do not immerse in water and do not use any detergents on this device
• Do not leave the scale in a damp or steamy environment
• If the scale will not be used for a long period of time remove the battery before
Sharper Image branded items purchased from SharperImage.com include a 1-year limited replacement warranty. If you have any questions not covered in this guide, please call our Customer Service department at 1 (877) 210-3449. Customer Service agents are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ET.