Samsung Electronics Galaxy Protective Case
- COMPATIBLE DEVICES: Galaxy Buds Live, Galaxy Buds2, and Galaxy Buds Pro
- FORM FACTOR: Case
- BRAND: SAMSUNG
- COLOR: Lavender
- MATERIAL: Polycarbonate
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 2.48 x 2.13 x 1.22 inches
- ITEM WEIGHT: 1.2 ounces
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Protective Case
- OTHER DISPLAY FEATURES: Wireless
- FORM FACTOR: Case
The protective cover is inspired by Samsung’s very own groundbreaking Galaxy Z Flip3 and is made of sturdy polycarbonate to protect your Galaxy Buds from external hazards. The Galaxy Buds2, Buds Pro, and Buds Live are all compatible with the case.
HOW TO SETUP
- Go to the Accessories section of the settings menu. Navigate to and enter Settings once the case is attached to your device. Accessories can be found by searching for them and selecting them.
- Choose from a variety of alternatives. Depending on the type of accessory used, several options will be offered.
HOW IT WORKS
The front half of the flip cover has hidden magnets. The presence of these magnets informs the device that the S-View Flip Cover is attached. The conductive glass pane on the cover allows you to control only a portion of the screen, leaving the remainder of the screen unusable to avoid inadvertent touch.
HOW TO TURN ON
Without having to unfold the Galaxy Z Flip, you can quickly see notifications and answer calls. To access system warnings, app notifications, and messages without unfolding your phone, simply tap and swipe on the cover screen. Press the Side key or double-tap the cover screen to turn on the phone if it is folded and locked.
HOW TO USE
Enable Smart Cover in Settings > Accessibility features > Smart Cover. If your flip cover has a display window, make sure to enable it as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the purpose of a flip cover sensor?
A little magnet is attached to the rear of the flip screen protector in the cover flip case. When the flip screen cover is close to the screen where the HALL sensor is located inside the phone, the phone’s sleep sensor senses the magnetic field of the flip screen cover.
- How can I use a book cover case to open the screen automatically?
If you tap on “Accessories” here, more options will appear to the right. There is a heading called “Book Cover” here. Enable Automatic to unlock by checking the box. “Flip the cover open to unlock the screen when the security lock is turned off,” says this option.
- What is the purpose of the LED cover app?
The LED View Cover Icon Editor is a Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, and later models-only app from LED View Cover. It has 54 common animated icons to make setting alerts for a variety of apps simple, as well as applying different symbols to incoming call notifications to denote individual contacts.
- What is the procedure for assigning LED icons to Contacts?
Tap an icon you want to use for contact notifications from the LED icon editor’s Home screen. Select the contact(s) you want to apply to the icon after tapping Add. When you’re finished, tap Done in the upper right corner.
- Is it true that Samsung leather cases are good?
This certified Samsung case is constructed of genuine leather and feels amazing in the hand when holding the phone. It adds minimal weight and thickness while providing outstanding grip and strong protection. It isn’t the most protective case available, but it is one of the most attractive, and it comes in four colors.
- Is there a Samsung cellular watch?
Samsung has smartwatches that are Bluetooth and LTE compatible! Without being linked to a phone, the LTE version can receive calls and messages. You must, however, first activate service for your watch with the same carrier as your phone.
- What is a clear view cover, exactly?
- The Smart Clear View Cover is set up to work with your phone in a smooth manner. Without ever removing the cover, it sends you messages, allows you to check alerts, answer or refuse calls, and displays your battery level. * Before using Wireless PowerShare, it is suggested that you remove the cover from your Galaxy S20.
- What is the cover mode, exactly?
When printing on OHP transparencies, you can use [Cover Mode] to add covers to the printouts and insert OHP interleaves. You can toggle between the [Cover Mode] and [Transparency Interleave] windows from the settings window.
- What is the procedure for turning off Smart Cover?
Disable Smart cover under Settings -> Smart Assistance -> Smart cover.
- What does the smart cover feature entail?
A smart cover increases the visibility of a phone by a few notches. And if it’s a flagship, you’d make every effort to get your hands on the nicest cover available. After all, every user wants to protect a new handset from all perspectives while also maintaining its exclusivity.