Ruijie Reyee Wi-Fi 5 Wall Mounted Access Point Installation Guide
This Quick Installation Guide
Appearance and Interface
Note: 1 Reset button
2 LAN/PoE-Out Port
Note: WAN/PoE Port
- When powering the AP through PoE, connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the WAN/PoE port and the other end to a PoE-capable device.
- With IEEE 802.3at PoE+ input, the PoE-OUT port supports up to 15.4W output power to the external terminals complying with IEEE 802.3af.
|LED Indicator and Button||Frequency||Description|
|LED Indicator||Solid green||Normal operation|
|Off||Normal operation, but the AP is not connected to Ruijie Cloud.|
|Press for less than 2 seconds||Restart the device.|
|Reset Button||Press for more than 5 seconds||Restore the factory settings.|
- Loosen screws on the 86-type faceplate that is mounted on the wall.
- Connect the Ethernet cable to the WAN/PoE port.
- Align screw holes on both sides of the device over those on the faceplate. And then tighten screws with a screwdriver.
- Install the plate cover in the way as shown in the figure.
You need to buy the mounting bracket, if you mount the AP on a single-gang wall junction box compliant with US standards.
Method 1 (Recommended)
Scan the QR-code on the manual or device to download Ruijie Cloud App. Follow the guide on App to set up and configure the network.
Connect to the device SSID (@Ruijie-mxxxx when there are multiple devices and @Ruijie-sxxxx default when there is only one device), or connect the cable with LAN port and visit http://10.44.77.253 (default password:admin). It is recommend to configure the IP address of PC as 10.44.77.250.
This equipment is restricted to indoor operation in 5.15-5.25GHz for Hong Kong.
Documents / Resources
|Ruijie Reyee Wi-Fi 5 Wall Mounted Access Point [pdf] Installation Guide|
Reyee Wi-Fi 5 Wall Mounted Access Point, Wall Mounted Access Point, Reyee Wi-Fi 5, Access Point, Wall Mounted Access, Point