- PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox One
- Removable 9.8ft USB Cable
- User Manual
- With your Xbox One Console powered “OFF”, connect the 9.8ft USB cable by plugging it into any available USB port on your Xbox One console. Connect the other end to the USB port on your PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller. Press down the Xbox Button until your console powers “ON”. The controller’s LED Connection Indicator will illuminate to indicate your controller is connected.
- With your Xbox One Console powered “ON”, connect the 9.8ft USB cable by plugging it into any available USB port on your Xbox One console. Connect the other end to the USB port on your PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller. The controller’s LED Connection Indicator will illuminate to indicate your controller is connected.
NOTE: For player and controller assignment reference your official Xbox One user’s manual.
- Press the Program Button on the back of the controller. The LED Connection Indicator will flash, signaling the controller is in assign mode.
- Press 1 of the following buttons (A/B/X/Y/LB/RB/LT/RT/ eft Stick Press/Right Stick Press/D-pad) to re-assign. Then press the Advanced Gaming Button (AGR or AGL) that you wish to assign. The LED connection indicator will stop flashing, signaling the Advanced Gaming Button has been set.
- Repeat for the remaining Advanced Gaming Button.
NOTE: Advanced Gaming Button assignments will remain in memory even after disconnected.
RESETTING THE ADVANCED GAMING BUTTONS
- Hold the Program Button down for 2 seconds. The LED Connection Indicator will slowly flash, signaling the controller is in assign mode.
- Press the previously assigned button, and the function will be cleared.
For current FAQs, visit PowerA.com/support
Q: Controller will not connect to Xbox One Console?
A: Confirm your Xbox One Console is powered “ON”.
A: Confirm your TV is set to the proper Video Channel and that
you can see the Xbox One Console interface on your TV screen.
A: Confirm cable is properly connected to you Xbox One Console.
A: Confirm cable is properly connected to your PowerA
Enhanced Wired Controller.
Q: Controller is connected but has no function?
A: Confirm you are using the Player #1 controller. For more troubleshooting refer to your Xbox One Console User Guide.
Playing video games can make your muscles, joints, skin or eyes hurt. Follow these instructions to avoid problems such as tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, skin irritation or eyestrain:
- Avoid excessive play. Take a 10 to 15-minute break every hour, even if you don’t think you need it. Parents should monitor their children for appropriate play.
- If your hands, wrists, arms or eyes become tired or sore while playing, or if you feel symptoms such as tingling, numbness, burning, or stiffness, stop and rest for several hours before playing again.
- If you continue to have any of the above symptoms or other discomforts during or after play, stop playing and see a doctor.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for Class B digital devices, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/ TV technician for help.
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science, and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference;
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device
For support with your authentic PowerA accessories, please visit PowerA.com/Support.
2-Year Limited Warranty: Visit PowerA.com/support for details.
AUSTRALIAN WARRANTY STATEMENT
This product comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. If purchased within Australia or New Zealand, this product comes with a one-year warranty from the date of purchase. Defects in the product must have appeared within one year from the date of purchase, in order to claim the warranty. All warranty claims must be facilitated back through the retailer of purchase in accordance with the retailer’s return policies and procedures. Any expenses incurred, as a result of returning the product to the retailer of purchase are the full responsibility of the consumer.
AU WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTOR
Level 2, 2 Darling Street South Yarra, Australia VIC 3141 bluemouth.com.au | Email: email@example.com
+61 (3) 9867 2666
PowerA and the PowerA logo are trademarks of Bensussen Deutsch and Associates, LLC. TM and © Bensussen Deutsch and Associates, LLC.
This product is manufactured under license from Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox LIVE, Xbox One, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
REGIONAL COMPLIANCE SYMBOLS
More information is available via web-search of each symbol name.
The WEEE (Waste of electrical and electronic equipment) symbol requires battery disposal outside of other household waste per local regulations.
Contact your city office, waste disposal service, or retailer for guidance.
CE (Conformité Européene aka European Conformity) is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area.
The Regulatory Compliance Mark is a visible indication of a product’s compliance with all applicable ACMA (Australian Communications and Media Authority) regulatory arrangements, including all technical and record-keeping requirements regarding the electrical safety and/or electromagnetic compatibility (EMC).
DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
Hereby, Bensussen Deutsch & Associates LLC at 15525 Woodinville-Redmond Road NE, Woodinville, WA 98072 USA, declares that this wired controller is in compliance with Directive 2014/30/EU. The full text of the EU Declaration of Conformity is available at the following internet address: PowerA.com/compliance
15525 Woodinville-Redmond Rd NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
Two years limited warranty
For warranty details or support with your authentic PowerA accessories, please visit PowerA.com/Support.
Documents / Resources
|PowerA XB1 Enhanced Wired Controller [pdf] User Manual|
XB1, Enhanced Wired Controller
- Declaration of Conformity | PowerA
- Support | PowerA
- BDA Home
- PowerA | PowerA
- llc.tm - This is a premium name