PONYBRO Wireless Headset with Mic,Unmatched Comfy Wireless Earbud
- BRAND: PONYBRO
- EAR PLACEMENT: In Ear
- COLOR: Rose gold
- CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGY: Wireless
- MODEL NAME: T9
- CHIP: CSR
- WIRELESS RANGE: 33 ft (10m) in open area .
- TALKING TIME: Up to 6 hours
- MUSIC TIME: 5 hours
- STANDBY TIME: 240 hours
- CHARGING TIME: 1.5 hours
- CHARGING VOLTAGE: 5V
- CHARGING PORT: Micro USB
- WEIGHT: 0.28oz
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS: 4.49 x 2.72 x 1.73 inches
- BATTERIES: 1 Lithium Polymer battery
- CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGIES: Wireless
- SPECIAL FEATURES: 12 months warranty, Stylish and comfortable fit, Wind Noise Reduction, HD sound
- PHONE TALK TIME: 10 Hours
- PHONE STANDBY TIME (WITH DATA): 600 hours
We provide 3 sizes silicone earplugs for you to choose, more comfortable to enter the ear! Only 0.28oz lightweight and designed by ergonomics, the 3-point-supported ear hanging design makes it perfectly fit the ear contour firmly and superior comfortable(only for right ear),maximum relief the ear pressure for long time wear. Thanks to the tuned driver, CSR chip, you can receive fantastic bass sound, as well as richer and crisper sound with earbuds at the furthest degree; with HD noise cancelling microphone for joyous clear conversation! When you use the headset, it will automatically transmit its status; when a call comes in, it will automatically broadcast the incoming caller ID. Simple to use, quick pairing, low power consumption, and stable signal transmission
Compatible with 99.9% of wireless Bluetooth devices. Meet your everyday needs with just 1.5 to 2 hours of charging time, up to 8 hours of playtime, and up to 240 hours of standby time. Not to be used while charging; please turn off the headset before charging. Charging time is 1.5-2 hours.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- PONYBRO-T9 Headset × 1
- Charge Cable (USB to Micro USB) × 1
- Eartip × 3 (S/M/L)
- User Manual × 1
HOW TO CHANGE LANGUAGE
If the language is not English, please select another language: Switch the language automatically by pressing and holding “volume +” and “volume -” at the same time for around 3 seconds.
HOW TO CONNECT
- STEP 1 Long press the power button until the indicator light display alternation red and blue flashing to let go
- STEP 2
Enter the wireless setting search for T9 devices
- STEP 3
Searched T9, then click to be paired and connected
HOW TO SETUP
Pull down the shade from the top of the phone and long-press the Bluetooth symbol on an Android device. It will immediately take you to the Bluetooth menu, where you may switch it on and then search for devices. To pair your headphones, tap the name of the headphones you’re trying to pair.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When my wireless headset is fully charged, how do I know?
When charging, the indication light is normally red. When the light goes off, it means the battery has been fully charged. You must master the correct method of charging a Bluetooth headset, that is, only when the Bluetooth headset battery is low, to achieve the longest battery life.
- Why isn’t my Bluetooth headset working?
Make sure the Media Audio setting is enabled on if your Bluetooth headphones aren’t producing any sound. Go to Settings and select Bluetooth when wearing your Bluetooth headphones. Choose your Bluetooth headphones from the drop-down menu. Make sure Media Audio is turned on on the following screen.
- My Bluetooth headphones aren’t connecting to my phone?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t pair, it’s probably because they’re out of range or not in pairing mode. Try rebooting your devices or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection if you’re encountering persistent Bluetooth connection issues.
- How can I see how much power my Bluetooth headset has left?
It’s as simple as pairing and connecting a Bluetooth item to your phone. After that, open the Settings app and choose to Connect Devices. Bluetooth is activated (not the switch next to it). With a few exceptions, you’ll see a complete list of all connected devices and their battery levels.
- What is the best way to see if my Bluetooth headphones are charging?
When the battery is charging, the indicator light will turn on. The light may take up to one minute to turn on.
- What is the best way to check the battery on my headphones?
Pair and connect your Android phone to a Bluetooth device.
Go to “Connect Devices” in the Settings app.
Tap the word “Bluetooth” (not the switch next to it) to view a list of all connected devices as well as their battery levels.
- On Bluetooth headphones, where is the power button?
It’s the “3” in the centre that you’re referring to. It’s fantastic because all of the functions are located on the same side. If you want to connect to your phone, the centre button also serves as a “answer and hang-up” button.
- What is the purpose of the red and blue blinking on my Bluetooth headset?
They’re in the process of pairing or discovering each other. This indicates that your headphones are searching for a new Bluetooth device to pair with. When headphones are in pairing mode, they may attempt but fail to connect with another device. They’re having trouble pairing and are blinking red and blue to let you know.
- How much battery power do I have?
Open the Settings app on your phone. See how much charge you have left and how long it will last under “Battery.” Tap Battery for more information.
- For the first time, how long should I charge my Bluetooth headset?
When the Bluetooth headset leaves the factory, the battery is not fully charged. Charge the battery for 6-8 hours the first three times to fully activate it. After each charging, it will take about 2-3 hours.