pecron E1000PRO Label Maker Printer Compatible
Please read the user manual thoroughly before using
- LCD Display
- AC 100V-120V Output
- AC 100V 120V Switch
- USB-A/USB-C Ports
- DC 32V95V Charging Port
- Wireless Charger
- DC12V Auxiliary Output
- DC 12V 18V Charging Port
- DC 12V/USB/ Wireless Switch
HOW TO USE THE E1000 PRO
LCD SMART DISPLAY
Temperature Alarm Icon
E1000 PRO can power your devices at temperatures ranging from -20~45℃. If your working temperature is more than 45℃, the temperature alarm will flash,the unit may stop working.
AC Overload Alarm Icon
E1000 PRO is rated 1200W, smart-boostable to 1500W (Accept up to 2000W resistive loads). When overload occurs, the AC Overload Alarm Icon will flash and the unit will stop working.
SOLAR CHARGE TIME
USING SOLAR PANELS TO CHARGE THE E1000 PRO
- DC5521 Charging Port: PV/DC 12V~18V, 100W maximum; VOC(open circuit voltage) of solar panel must be than 25V;
- GX16MF-5 Charging Port: PV(operating voltage) range 32V~95V, 400W maximum; VOC(open circuit voltage) of solar panel/array must be than 95V, otherwise, it will damage the unit! Do not wire more than two 36V(AKA 24V) solar panels in series. (36V stands for Vmp, the operating voltage, of the solar panel)
- If you have any questions, Please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
USING SOLAR PANELS TO CHARGE THE E1000 PRO
- Q1： What kind of battery is used in E1000 PRO? How long it can last?
A： E1000 PRO utilizes high quality UL certified automotive battery cell, it can retain 80% efficiency at 1000 complete charge cycles.
- Q2： What devices can E1000 PRO power?
A： E1000 PRO can power any appliance within 1200W, it can be automatically boosted to 1500W(accept up to 2000W resistive loads; and 12V DC load at maximum of 10A.
- Q3： Can the E1000 PRO be used as UPS?
A： The UPS function is not supported.
- Q4： How to calculate the E1000 PRO running time?
A： Running Time=Total Capacity(1002Wh) * 0.85 (Depth of Discharge)/Loading Power(Watts)
- Q5： Can I use the E1000 PRO indoors and charge the E1000 PRO indoors?
A： Yes, the E1000 PRO is safe to use indoors.
- Q6： Does E1000 Pro have built-in MPPT charge controller?
A： Yes, there are two independent built-in MPPT charge controllers; “5521”port supports 12~18V(Max 100W) PV input, and “GX16MF”port supports 32~95V(Max 400W) PV input.
- Q7： What kind of maintenance does E1000 PRO require?
A： Charging E1000 PRO in time when the battery running low; And please charge it at least once for every six months even if it is not being used.
- Q8： How to store the E1000 PRO?
A： Do not store, charge or use E1000 PRO near heat sources, or in an area exposed to flammable or corrosive gas;
Do not immerse in water. Keep away from liquids and store it in a cool and dry place.
Please read the user manual thoroughly before using this product, and keep this manual in a safe place for future reference. Failure to follow the instructions for proper set up, use, and care for the device can increase the risk of serious personal injury, death, or property damage. Once you use this device, you are deemed to have understood, recognized and accepted all terms and contents of this document. The user shall be responsible for his own actions and all consequences arising from failure to use the device in accordance with the“User Manual”, or as authorized in Pecron’s current product literature. In compliance with laws and regulations, Pecron reserves all rights for final explanation, and to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any revisions are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on our website immediately, please visit our website to inform yourself of any changes
- Do not place the device near heat source, such as a fire or a heating furnace.
- Do not immerse in any liquid, or expose the unit to rain or wet conditions.
- Do not use the battery in a strong static electricity or electromagnetic environment.
- Do not disassemble or puncture the product with sharp objects in any way.
- Short circuits can be caused by: vermin or pests chewing through wires; water or other fluids coming into contact with electrical wiring.
- Do not use accessories or parts other than those provided by Pecron. Please visit our website www.pecron.com or reach our support team for a complete list of accessories and parts.
- When using this product, please strictly follow the ambient temperature for use in the user manual. If the temperature is too high, the battery can potentially result in self-combustion and will burst into flames, which can cause widespread damage. If the temperature is too low, the performance of the battery will be seriously degraded, and it may even fail to meet the normal use requirements.
- Do not stack heavy objects on this product.
- Do not block the air vents during use, or leave the device in a non-ventilated or dusty space.
- Please avoid impacts, fall off, and violent vibration. Please turn off the device immediately and stop using it in the event of major exterior impact. Please fasten the unit firmly during transportation to avoid vibration and impact.
- In the event of immersing the device into the water accidently, please place the unit in a safe open area and keep away from the unit until it is completely dry. The dried unit should not be reused and should be disposed of properly according to the local regulation. If the device catches fire, use the fire extinguishing equipment in the following recommended order: water or mist, sand, fire blanket, dry chemical, carbon dioxide fire extinguisher.
- Please wipe it with a dry cloth to clean the surface of the device.
- Please place this device with care to prevent the product from being damaged due to fall off. If the product is damaged due to fall off, please turn off the unit immediately and place it in an open area, keep away from combustibles and crowds, and dispose of in accordance with local laws and regulations.
- Please store this device in a place out of reach of children and pets.
- When conditions permit, please be sure to completely discharge the battery of this product, and then put the product in the designated battery recycling box. This product contains batteries. Batteries are dangerous chemicals and are strictly prohibited from being disposed of in ordinary trash. For details, please follow local laws and regulations on battery recycling and disposal.
- If the battery cannot be completely discharged due to the failure of the product itself, please do not dispose of the battery directly in the battery recycling box, and contact a professional battery recycling company for further disposal.
- The battery will not be able to start after being over-discharged, please dispose of it according to the principle of disposal.
Documents / Resources
|pecron E1000PRO Label Maker Printer Compatible [pdf] User Manual|
E1000PRO Label Maker Printer Compatible, E1000PRO, Label Maker Printer Compatible, Maker Printer Compatible, Printer Compatible