Nintendo HAC037 Wireless Control Device
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION
Read the following before set up and use:
If this product will be used by young children these instruction should be read and explain to them by an adult.
- Incorrect use could result in fire, injury, or damage to the system or the kart
- To minimize the risk of damage to the kart, only use the kart with Nintendo licensed accessories.
- If the kart produces smoke, emits unusual sounds or odors, or becomes hot to the touch, stop using it immediately. Avoid touching the underside of the kart for fifteen minutes after use, as it may be hot.
- Do not siliques on the kart. If liquids get into the kart, do not charge it. If you have questions or experience problems with the kart please try our website at support.nintendo.com for troubleshooting information. Contact Nintendo customer service for further instructions.
- If liquids come into contact with the gates and arrow signboards, remove excess moisture with a soft, dry cloth and place them in a well-ventilated area to dry.
- IF the connector, plugs, or wheels becomes dirty, wipe them dean using a dry, soft cloth.
- Do not use dleaning solutions or solvents
- Do not touch the wheels when they are moving.
- Do not cover or obscure the black boundaries on the gates or arrow signboards with stickers, drawings, or other decorations. This may interfere with the camera and gameplay.
- Do not hold or carry the kart by the exhaust
- Do not use Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit while walking or in motion.
WARNING:IF YOU HAVE EPILEPSY OR HAVE HAD SEIZURES OR OTHER UNUSUAL REACTIONS TO FLASHING LIGHTS OR PATTERNS, consult A DOCTOR BEFORE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES IMPOR TANT! Read the Nintendo Switch operating instructions before setup or use of your system. The operating instructions are located in the system settings at HOME Menu System Settings Support/Health & Safety. A game or system update (or both) may be required to play.
This device complies with part 15 of FCC Rules and ISED’s licence-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
For FCC and ISED information, visit support.intendo.com/switch/setup
Documents / Resources
|Nintendo HAC037 Wireless Control Device [pdf] Instructions|
HAC037, BKEHAC037, HAC037 Wireless Control Device, HAC037, Wireless Control Device