Naxa Electronics NYP-2002 Portable LCD Mini Projector
- Brand: Naxa Electronics
- Connectivity Technology: USB, HDMI
- Display resolution: 800 x 480
- Display Type: LCD
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5.5 x 3.7 inches
- Item Weight:1 pounds
- Item model number: NVP-2002
What’s in the box?
- UL Power Adaptor
- Full-Function Remote control
- User manual
Enjoy an immersive LCD entertainment experience with friends and family while watching all of your favorite sports teams, movies, and TV series.
An optical device known as a projector or image projector projects an image (or moving pictures) onto a surface, most frequently a projection screen. The majority of projectors produce images by sending light through a tiny transparent lens, while some more modern versions project images directly utilizing lasers.
Projectors can be used for a variety of other inventive purposes in addition to watching movies. Try using it for any of these enjoyable activities, such as playing games on a huge screen, creating wall murals, spending quality time with your children, cooking, or even projecting art on walls, if you have one.
- Enjoy an immersive LCD entertainment experience with friends and family while watching all of your favorite sports teams, movies, and TV series.
- Connect a streaming device that works with apps, such as an Amazon Fire Stick, Roku Streaming Stick, or Google Chrome Stick, to enjoy streaming all kinds of movies, music, and media (streaming devices not included)
- Stunning visual pleasure is provided by LCD projector.
- Provides a wide range of multimedia features, making it simple to stream material from a USB flash drive, Micro SD memory card, HDMI connection, or AV IN connection.
- The 3.5mm earphone output allows you to listen to your preferred media in peace and without interruption.
- Any entertainment space will be filled with powerful speakers for everyone’s enjoyment.
- A long-lasting LED bulb can be used continuously for up to 50,000 hours.
- You can easily operate your projector from the comfort of your couch thanks to a full-function remote control.
Products with electrical plugs are made with American consumers in mind. Because outlets and voltage vary from country to country, this device might need an adapter or converter to be used where you are travelling. Before buying, kindly verify compatibility.
Warranty & Support
You can get in touch with the manufacturer directly or find out more information on their website if you’d want a copy of the warranty for a product you saw on Amazon.com. Manufacturer’s warranties might not always be applicable, depending on things like how the product is used, where it was bought, and who sold it to you. If you have any issues, please read the guarantee, and then get in touch with the seller.
Turn the knob to change the focus while keeping an eye on the pixels of the image that are close to the screen’s centre. The pixels are most clearly apparent when the focus is at its best. The focus towards the screen margins may be less sharp than the screen centre depending on the size of the projected image.
Although the specific configuration varies, some projectors include built-in wireless communication via computer software and a WiFi network. The advantage is that there is nothing connected to the source device.
You must connect the projector to your TV in order to utilise it.
Making your own projector only requires a few common household items and a small bit of work. For less than $4, I was able to convert my iPhone into a wall projector. Even so, is it really true? It was quick and simple to build and only took me about 10 minutes. I then transferred the letters and numbers to the wall using the projector.
To output audio from a streaming device or other linked video source, you can link your projector to Bluetooth audio devices like speakers or headphones. Note: An A2DP-compatible Bluetooth audio device is required.
An optical device known as a projector or image projector projects an image (or moving pictures) onto a surface, most frequently a projection screen. The majority of projectors produce images by passing light through a tiny transparent lens, although some more recent models project images directly utilizing lasers.
1. Use your phone as a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot by turning on the feature, connecting the projector to it, and launching wireless projection.
2. Use the projector as a Wi-Fi Hotspot: Switch on the projector’s Wi-Fi Hotspot, connect your smartphone to it, and begin wireless projection.
A projector can be used to watch regular, daily television. It won’t harm the projector (though it might shorten the bulb life), and it’s less expensive than larger televisions, which could make viewing TV more enjoyable all around.
For the best results with these projectors, you must be able to close your windows with blackout curtains and turn out your lights. When a projector has more than 3,000 lumens, 5,000 lumens, or even 8,000 lumens (and beyond), ambient light is no longer a problem.
Since iOS devices have their own proprietary connecting technology, most Android phones employ the 24-pin USB connector system known as USB-C. It’s just a wire and connection that you use to connect an Android phone to your projector.
The light source must be improved to increase brightness without reducing image size. For this, an LCD panel with a stronger light source in place of the backlight and a lens arrangement to collimate would be needed.
Today, the majority of projectors come with built-in speakers, thus the notion that they merely lack sound cannot be disregarded. In addition, many projectors come equipped with strong speakers that can easily fill a large living room with rich audio.
In a home entertainment situation, projectors provide a number of benefits, including: Customizable Screen Size.
· Huge Pictures.
· Eye ease.
· Small Size.
Join your local area network to your projector. Connect the projector’s Ethernet cord to a network connector or router if you have a cable connection. Use the on-screen configuration tool on your projector to enter your Wi-Fi network name and passcode if you have a Wi-Fi connection.
Activate the projector. Your projector’s input should now be set to [NETWORK]. By using wireless LAN, join your Android device. Tap on Android to launch
[Settings]-[Wi-Fi]. Turn on the Wi-Fi. A list of networks is displayed. Connect to wireless LAN by selecting
[Network Display] [Network Display****].