- Multifunction Button
- Next Song / Volume Up
- Previous Song / Volume Down
- Charge Port
Bluetooth Version: V4.1 EDR
Frequency Range: 2.4GHz
Bluetooth Mode: HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP
Bluetooth Range: up to 30 feet
Charge time: 1.5 hours
Playing time: up to 10 hours
Charge Voltage: DC 5.0V
- Connect the receiver to your home stereo system or car stereo system via the 3.5mm audio cable / adapter.
- Pair the receiver to your phone.
- Now you can enjoy your music through the home stereo system or car stereo system.
If you want to use it in the car stereo system, you need to adjust the car radio to AUX in.
Charging The Receiver
You must charge the receiver fully before using the receiver for the first time
- Connect the USB charging cable to the USB charge port of the receiver. Do not use charger over 5V to charge the product, it may destroy the product.
- The light indicator will turn into red when charging.
- The full charge takes about 1.5 hours.
- The red light indicator goes out when charging completed.
Power On/Off The Receiver
Power on: Press the multifunction button about 3 seconds until the blue and red indicator lights are flashing alternately
Power off: Press the multifunction button for about 3 seconds until the blue indicator Light Goes off.
Pair To Your Phone
- Before using the receiver for the first time, you must pair it with your phone.
- Press the multifunction button for about 3 seconds until the red and blue starts flashing alternately.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of your phone.
- Search for the Bluetooth devices and select “MPOW”.
- Enter the code “0000” if needed.
- If paring is successful, the blue indicator light flash slowly.
It will connect to the last connected phone automatically when it turns on. (Please make sure the Bluetooth function of your phone is on before turn on the receiver.)
Connect Two Bluetooth Devices At The Same Time
- Pair the Bluetooth receiver to the first phone.
- After pairing successfully turn off the Bluetooth function of the first phone.
- It will enter pairing mode again.
- Pair the Bluetooth receiver to the second phone.
- After pairing successfully turn off the Bluetooth function of the second phone.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function function of the first phone. select the ” MPOW” and click ” Connect”
- Turn on the Bluetooth function of the second phone. Select the “MPOW” and click “connect”.
- Two phones will both connect the Bluetooth receiver at the same time.
Answering a call
For iPhone users:
Selection 1. Press the multifunction button. Selection 2. Press the “Answer” button of your iPhone and check your iPhone call menu. Look for the audio source and select the “ MPOW “.
For Android User (such as Samsung, HTC, Sony etc:)
Selection 1. Press the multifunction button.
Selection 2. Press the “Answer” button of your phone.
Ending a call
- Press the multifunction button.
Rejecting a call
- Press the multifunction button until you hear the sound “toot” and then release.
Redialing the last called number
- Double press the multifunction button.
When you are listening to the music, you can press the buttons “Play, Pause, Previous Song, Next song ”to select your optimal performance and control the volume.
- Play/Pause: Short press the multifunction button.
- Next Song: Short press the button “ + “
- Previous Song: Short press the button “ + “
- Volume Up: Long press the button “ – “
- Volume Down: Long press the button “ – “
When the alert tone sounds every minute and the indicator light turns into red indicate that the battery has run out, need to charge as soon as possible.
Correct disposal of this product
(Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment)
This marking shown on the product or its literature, indicates that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.
Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product or their local they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling. Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contract. This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Email: [email protected].com
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!