True Wireless Earbuds
Mpow MBITS S / BH481A
- The earphones automatically turn on (with blue LED light flashing) and start pairing when they are taken out from the charging case.
- In the shutdown status and when the earphones are not in the charging case, simultaneously press and hold the MFB of both earbuds for 2 seconds to power on ( with the blue LED light flashing).
- The earphones automatically start pairing (with the red and blue LED light flashing quickly on the right earbud) when they are taken out from the charging case, and choose “Mpow Mbits S” on your device.
2. Manually Switch to Pairing Mode:
When both earbuds are not in the charging case and in the state of power-off (keep pressing both MFB for 5 seconds to turn them off). Keep pressing both MFB for 4 seconds to re-enter into pairing mode in which LED flashes blue and red alternately. Finally, choose “Mpow Mbits S” on your device.
MUSIC & INCOMING CALL & Siri
Volume Up / Down
Volume + : press and hold the MFB button of Right earbud to turn up the volume increasingly.
Volume – : press and hold the MFB button of Left earbud to turn down the volume decreasingly.
Next / Previous Track
Next Track: double tap the MFB of Right earbud.
Previous Track: double tap the MFB of Left earbud.
Play / Pause
Tap the MFB of either earbud once.
Tap the MFB of either earbud once
When you are having a phone call, you can tap either earbud once to mute or unmute the earbud’s microphone
Double tap the MFB of either earbud.
Press and hold the MFB of either earbud for 1 second.
Triple-tap the MFB of either earbud.
In the state of charging, simultaneously press and hold the MFB of both earbuds for 10 seconds. The LED light will flash blue, which means that the paired information is cleared successfully.
Do not put the earbuds in the charging case when the earbuds are wet.
CORRECT DISPOSAL OF THIS PRODUCT
( Waste Electrical& Electronic Equipment )
This Marking shown on the product or its literature, indicate that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product, or their local government office, for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contact. This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!