Mpow BH261 BT1/BT2
- Multifuction Button
- Power Indicator Light
- BT1 Bluetooth Pairing 3 Indicator Light
- BT2 Bluetooth Pairing 4 Indicator Light
- Micro USB Charging Port 6
- AUX Audio Por
Bluetooth Version: V5.0
Bluetooth Chip: CSR 8675
Product Model: BH261
Bluetooth Range: 15 meters
Bluetooth Protocol: A2DP
Frequency Range: 2.402 GHz～2.480 GHz
Codecs: aptX™ HD, aptX™ low latency aptX™ and SBC
Low Latency Function
BH261 supports aptX™ HD (APTX HD), aptX™ low latency (APTX LL) or aptX™(APTX). You can experience the low latency function only if your Bluetooth headphone, Bluetooth speaker etc. support APTX HD, APTX LL or APTX.
1.Power On / Power Off
long press for 3 s to power on or off ;
short press to activate pairing mode ;
long press for 6 s to clear pairing list ;
A: Plug to power on BH261 with the blue Power indicator light “ ” staying on. Then it enters pairing mode with the BT1 indicator light flashing.
B: In power-off state with BH261 plugged, long press the Multifunction button for 3 s to turn it on, then the Power indicator light stays on.
A: Unplug the power cable, BH261 will power off automatically with Power indicator light off.
B: In power-on state, long press the Multifunction button for 3 seconds to turn it off.
2. Enter Pairing Mode
Turn on BH261, short press the Multifunction button to enter pairing mode with the BT1 or BT2 indicator light flashing blue quickly.
3. Connection to the First Bluetooth Headphone
- Connect BH261 to a television or non-Bluetooth computer via a 3.5 mm audio cable.
- After BH261 powers on, it enters pairing mode automatically with the BT1 indicator light flashing blue quickly. The BT2 indicator light will not light on.
- Turn on your Bluetooth headphone or Bluetooth speaker etc. and activate pairing mode. Note: Usually, your headphone’s indicator light will flash red and blue alternately or flash blue quickly.
- The distance between BH261 and Bluetooth headphone or Bluetooth speaker should be within 1 meter. It may take 5-30 seconds to complete the connection. The BT1 indicator lights for different codecs can be shown as follows:
A: The BT1 blue indicator light stays on (SBC transmission).
B: The BT1 green indicator light stays on (APTX or APTX LL or APTX HD transmission)
5. When the above connection is complete, you can enjoy music or TV program via your Bluetooth headphone or Bluetooth speaker.
4. Connection to the Second Bluetooth Headphone
- After BH261 has been connected to the first Bluetooth headphone or Bluetooth speaker, turn on your second device and activate pairing mode (Note: Usually, its indicator light will flash red and blue alternately or flash blue quickly).
- Short press the Multifunction button on BH261. And it will enter pairing mode with the BT2 indicator light flashing blue quickly. The first connected device won’t be affected, and can function normally.
- Narrow the distance between BH261 and the second device, such as Bluetooth headphone, speaker etc. (within 1 m). It may take 5-30 seconds to complete the connection to the second device. And the corresponding indicator lights for different codecs can be shown as follows:
A: The BT1 and BT2 indicator lights will stay blue (SBC transmission: if either headphone doesn’t support APTX).
B: The BT1 and BT2 indicator lights will stay green (APTX transmission: both headphones support APTX).
5. Bluetooth Reconnection
- Reboot BH261, and it will enter reconnection state: reconnect to last two paired devices by priority.
(Note: After you hold the Multifunction button for 3 s, the Power
- In power-off state, long press the Multifunction button for 6 s until 3 indicator lights stay on simultaneously for 1 s to clear pairing list 2 . If BH261 fails to reconnect in 22 seconds, it will enter pairing mode automatically; you can also short press the Multifunction button to enter pairing mode at once.
6. Clear Pairing List
- In power-off state, long press the Multifunction button for 6 s until 3 indicator lights stay on simultaneously for 1 s to clear pairing list (Note: After you hold the Multifunction button for 3 s, the Power indicator light will stay on and BT1 indicator light flashes). Then, BH261 powers on in pairing mode.
- In power-on state, long press the Multifunction button for 6s until 3 indicator lights stay on for 1 s to clear pairing list (Note: After you hold the Multifunction button for 3 s, BH261 powers off with indicator lights off). Then, BH261 powers off.
Please charge BH261 via an adapter (above 5V/0.5A) or USB charging port.
- If BH261 can’t be paired with two devices. Reboot BH261 and try pairing again.
- It’s recommended to use two headphones with the same chips, which can avoid possible intermittent music, no sound or disconnection etc.
- BH261 cannot be paired with smartphones or other similar devices. It can only be paired to Bluetooth headphone or Bluetooth speaker.
- For a better music quality, it’s recommended to select headphones of a same model when pairing BH261 to two headphones simultaneously.
Operation is subject to the following three conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- This device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
CORRECT DISPOSAL OF THIS PRODUCT
(Waste Electrical& Electronic Equipment)
This Marking shown on the product or its literature, indicate that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.
Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product, or their local government office, for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contact. This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!