Mpow Bluetooth Music Receiver
Bluetooth Music Receiver x1
USB Charging Cable x1
3.5 mm Audio Adapter x1
3.5 mm Audio Cable x1
Connection Technology : Bluetooth
Output Power : Class 2
Bluetooth Protocol : HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP/CVC
Working Current : ~1s mA
Battery : 250 mAh
- Multifunction Button: Pause/ Play; Answer/ Hang up a Call
- Previous Track
- Volume Down
- Power Switch Button
- USB Charging Port
- Bluetooth Indicator Light
Turn the Power Switch button to the “ON” side. The product will automatically power on with red indicator light staying on for 1 s. Then the red and blue indicator lights flash alternately.
Turn the Power Switch button to the “OFF” side. The red indicator light will stay on for 1 sand then the product will power off automatically.
Pairing and Connection
Pairing to One Smartphone
- To ensure the pairing effect, the distance between the product and your smartphone should be within 1 m.
- Turn the Power Switch button to the •ow side. The product will power on automatically with the red indicator light staying for 1 s. Then, the product will enter pairing mode automatically with red and blue indicator lights flashing alternately.
- Enable the Bluetooth function of your smartphone, search the Bluetooth device ·BH203″ and click it to connect.
- Enter the password “0000” if needed.
- When the product completes pairing, the blue indicator light will flash slowly at interval.
Pairing to Two Smartphones
- When you’ve paired to the first smartphone, enable the Bluetooth function of the second smartphone. Search the Bluetooth device “BH203” and click it to connect.
- When the pairing to the second smartphone is complete, the product can connect to both smartphones simultaneously.
Note: If the pairing is complete, the product will connect to last paired Bluetooth-enabled smartphone automatically next time when it powers on (ensure the Bluetooth function of your smartphone is enabled before you power on the product).
Bluetooth Hands-free Call
Clearing Bluetooth Pairing List
- If there is no Bluetooth connection or operation when the product powers on , it will automatically enter sleep mode after 10 minutes.
- When the distance between the product and your smartphone exceeds the effective Bluetooth range, it will disconnect Bluetooth connection. Then after 20 minutes, the product will enter sleep mode automatically.
- Please charge the product via the USB cable (DC SV).
- The red indicator light stays on during the charging. It goes off when the product is fully charged.
- When the battery is in low power state, the product will alarm automatically with the red indicator light flashes quickly. If the product runs out of battery, it will power off automatically. Please charge the product in time.
- If the product is not used frequently, please charge the product every 3 months to prevent from any potential damage to the product or the battery.
Correct disposal of this product
(Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment)
- This marking shown on the product or its literature, indicates that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
- To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.
- Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product or their local government office for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
- Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contract. This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Operation is subject to the following three conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- This device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!