- Indicator Light
- Multifunction Button
- AUX Output
- Charging Port
- Bluetooth Version : V4.1 + EDR
- Bluetooth Range : Upto33feet
- Bluetooth Protocol : A2DP,AVRCP
Power On: Connect this receiver to SV power supply with a micro USB cable.
Power Off: Disconnect this receiver from the micro USB cable.
Short press the Multifunction Button: Play/Pause the music.
Note: You can ONLY adjust the volume on your smartphone device.
- Pair the receiver with your smartphone for the first use.
- After power on, double press the Multifunction button, and the receiver will enter pairing mode automatically with the red and blue indicator lights flash alternately.
- Enable Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Search for Bluetooth devices and select”BHlOOC’.
- Enter the code ·oooo· if needed.
- If paring is successful, the blue indicator light will flash twice every 3 seconds.
- Connect the receiver to your headset/ Home Speaker/Car Stereo System with a 3.5mm audio cable.
- Now you can enjoy wireless music through your headset, Home Speaker/ Car Stereo System.
Connect to Two Bluetooth Smartphones Simultaneously
- Pair the Bluetooth receiver to the first smartphone successfully.
- Pair the Bluetooth receiver to the second smartphone: Enable Bluetooth on your second smartphone, select the “BH 1 00C” and click to connect
- Two smartphones will be connected to the Bluetooth receiver at the same time.
If you want to switch to different smartphones to listen to music, please pause the first smartphone, and then play the music on the second smartphone.
It will switch to the music of the second smartphone after a few seconds.
The receiver will connect to the last connected smartphone automatically when it is turned on (Bluetooth must be enabled on your smartphone before powering on the receiver). The blue indicator light flashes once every 1 second in Bluetooth reconnection status. And the blue indicator light will flash twice every 1 second after the reconnection is complete.
Clear The Receiver’s Pairing List
Connect the product with USB cable first, then long press the Multifunction Button for about Bs until the red indicator light stays on for 1 sand then goes off. It will clear the pairing list that has paired before. After the pairing list is cleared, plug the receiver to power it on again. Double press the Multifunction button, and It will enter pairing mode with the red and blue indicator lights flash alternately.
Built-In Noise Isolator
The receiver is equipped with a built-in isolator, used to eliminate noise and output quality audio.
Q1: The receiver cant pair with the Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Please make sure the product has entered pairing mode.
- Clear the Bluetooth pairing list of this receiver, and then try again.
Q2: The Bluetooth range or the sound quality is not good.
- Bluetooth signal can be blocked by surrounding objects that affect the audio quality. Please put it in the right position without barrier between the receiver and your smartphone.
- Turn off the unnecessary programs running in the backstage of your smartphone.
Correct Disposal of This Product
(Waste Electrical& Electronic Equipment)
A This Marking shown on the product or its literature, indicate that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.
Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product, or their local government office, for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contact. This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Operation is subject to the following three conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- This device has been evaluated to meet general RF exp:>Sure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B
digit.al device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help .
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!