F50 SPEAKER USER MANUAL
- To ensure proper use and trouble-free operation, please carefully read this user manual first.
- For the first use, a full charge is recommended.
- Please use and store the product at room temperature.
- Do not throw and drop the product to avoid damages.
- Do not expose the product to fire, high temperature, direct sunlight, etc.
- Do not use organic solvents or other chemicals to clean the product.
- Do not allow small particles to get into the product.
- Please keep volumes of the speaker moderate to avoid temporary or permanent hearing impairment.
- Do not dissemble the product, or make any modifications to the structure or any parts of it.
- Keep the product out of children’s reach.
- If the battery is not properly replaced, there will be an explosion accident, which can only be replaced with the same type of battery.
- Batteries (battery packs) can not be exposed to such conditions as sunshine, fire or similar overheating conditions.
2. Packing list
3. Key Functions
4. Ports Functions
5. Bluetooth Connection
1. Turn on the speaker
Press and hold the power button for 2 seconds to turn on the speaker with a prompt sound. And the white LED light flashes indicating it is in the pairing mode.
2. Connect it to your device
Turn on the Bluetooth of your device and select Mifa_F50. Once the connection is completed, it will beep and the white LED light will stay on.
The speaker will connect to the last-connected device automatically once the device’s Bluetooth is turned on.
7. Trouble Shooting
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet or a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help. The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction
FCC ID: 2AXOX-F50
MiFa F50 Portable Speaker User Manual – Original PDF
MiFa F50 Portable Speaker User Manual – Optimized PDF