logitech MR0085 Wireless Mouse
Improperly replaced batteries may present a risk of leak or explosion and personal injury. Mistreated rechargeable batteries may present a risk of fire or chemical burn. Do not disassemble or expose to conducting materials, moisture, liquid, or heat above 54° C (130° F). Do not use or charge the battery if it appears to be leaking, discolored, deformed, or in any way abnormal. Do not leave your battery discharged or unused for extended periods. Do not short circuit. Your device may contain an internal, rechargeable battery that is not replaceable. Battery life varies with usage. Non-operational batteries should be discarded according to local laws. If no laws or regulations govern, dispose of your device in a waste bin for electronics. Keep batteries away from children.
Class 1 Laser product
This optical device complies with International Standard IEC/EN 60825-1:2007, Class 1 Laser Product, and also complies with 21 CFR 1040.10, except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007: 1) Emission of one or two independent parallel beams of infrared user-invisible light; 2) Maximum power of 716 microwatts CW, Emitted wavelength is 865-832 nm; 3) Operating temperature between 0° C and 40° C.
Use of controls, adjustments or performance of procedures beyond those specified herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure. The product contains Class 1 LED. Operating temperature between 0° C and 40° C. This optical device complies with International Standard IEC/EN 60825-1:2007, Class 1M Laser Product, and also complies with 21 CFR 1040.10, except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007
- Emission of diverging beam of minimum +/-2° of infrared user invisible light.
- Maximum power of 1.4 milliwatts CW, Emitted wavelength is 865-832 nm.
- Operating temperature between 0° C and 40° C.
Laser Radiation. Viewing the laser output with magnifying optical instruments within a 100mm distance may pose an eye hazard.
Safe & Proper Use of Your Product
- Do not open or modify the product except for battery removal and replacement.
- Do not disassemble or attempt to service this product because there is a risk of radiation exposure, which could injury you.
- Do not direct the infrared/laser beam at anyone’s eye or a reflective object.
- Do not immerse product in any liquid or expose to heat or moisture.
- If product is exposed to out-of-range temperature environments, power off the device until temperature has stabilized within the specified operating temperature range.
- This is not a Children’s Product and is not intended for use by children under 14 years old.
- Long periods of repetitive motion using the product may be associated with nerve, tendon or muscle injury in your hands, wrists, arms, shoulders, neck or back. See a qualified health professional for pain, numbness, weakness, swelling, burning, cramping, or stiffness. Also, read guidelines at www.logitech.com/comfort
- This product is safe under normal and reasonably foreseeable misuse operating conditions. If the product is operating improperly, contact Logitech support. Product must be returned to Logitech for any service or repair.
- Any changes or modifications to the product that are not expressly approved by Logitech may void the user’s authority to operate the equipment and your warranty.
- Refer to product Quick Start Guide for use instructions.
- This product complies with relevant legal requirements for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and management of waste electronic and electrical equipment (WEEE) in the EU, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, India, China and Taiwan. For RoHS and WEEE information, go to www.logitech.com/compliance
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: 1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and 2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates , uses and can radiate radio frequency energy. And, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Where shielded interface cables or accessories have been provided with the product or specified additional components or accessories elsewhere defined to be used with the installation of the product, they must be used in order to ensure compliance with FCC. Changes or modifications to product not expressly approved by Logitech, Inc could void your right to use or operate your product by the FCC.
CAN ICES-3 (B) / NMB-3 (B) This device contains licence-exempt transmitter /receiver that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS. Operation is subject to the following two conditions. This device may not cause interference. This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Radiation Exposure Statement
This wireless product complies with the FCC and Industry Canada RF exposure limit for portable devices. Logitech Limited Hardware Product Warranty – A Summary
Logitech warrants that its hardware product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the length of time identified on your product package beginning from the date of the original retail purchase. See support.logitech.com for specific warranty information about your product and procedures to act on a warranty claim. Logitech’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any breach of warranty shall be, at Logitech’s option, to repair or replace a functional equivalent of the product, or to refund the price paid, if the hardware is returned to the point of purchase or such other place as Logitech may direct along with a receipt. Warranty protections are in addition to rights provided under local consumer laws and may vary among countries. See full warranty information to know your consumer rights and the additional protections provided by this product warranty.
Logitech, Inc., 7700 Gateway Blvd. Newark, California 94560. Full Warranty Information: support.logitech.com
For Australia/New Zealand Consumers Only
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. This warranty is provided by Logitech International SA, EPFL Innovation Park, Daniel Borel Innovation Center, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland.
Contact information for Australia/New Zealand Consumers Only
Logitech Australia Computer Peripherals Pty Ltd, The Woolstores Alexandria, Shed 72, Suite 2.01A, 4F Huntley Street, Alexandria, Sydney, NSW Australia 2015. Telephone: 1 800-025-544. For any product /warranty -related questions, please contact Customer Care (www.logitech.com/contact). Contact information for Asia Pacific Consumers: Logitech Asia Pacific Limited, Unit 1003, Tower One, Cheung Sha Wan Plaza, 833 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Documents / Resources
|logitech MR0085 Wireless Mouse [pdf] User Manual|
MR0085, JNZMR0085, MR0085 Wireless Mouse, Wireless Mouse, Mouse