Belgique 02 275 0684
Canada 1 800 268 3447
Denmark 35 25 87 62
Deutschland 0211 6579 1159
España 91 662 38 33
Finland 09 2290 6004
France 01 70 20 00 41
Hungary 20 9430 612
Ireland 01 601 1163
Italia 02 4827 1154
México 55 15 00 57 00
Nederland 053 482 9868
Norway 22 70 82 01
Österreich 01 790 855 701
Portugal 800 831 438
Russia 007 495 933 5163
Suisse 01 730 3830
Sweden 08 5792 9009
United Kingdom 0207 949 0119
United States 1 800 535 4242
International Toll +31 53 484 9135
For technical support visit Pour tout support technique
The Kensington Promise℠
Kensington Computer Products Group A Division of ACCO Brands
333 Twin Dolphin Drive, 6th Floor Redwood Shores, CA 94065
Designed in California, U.S.A. by Kensington
Made in China
ACCO Brands Europe
Oxford House , Oxford Road , Aylesbury , Bucks, HP21 8SZ , United Kingdom
ACCO Brands Canada
5 Precidio Court, Brampton , Ontario, L6S 6B7, Canada
Level 2, 8 Lord St, Botany NSW 2019, PO Box 311, Rosebery NSW 1445, Australia
Wireless Presenter Pro with Green Laser Pointer
150′ (50m) max.
Action LED behavior
Power On Green on (3 secs)
Laser On Green On
Low Battery Red Blinking
Registering Your Kensington Product
Register your Kensington product online at www.kensington.com.
CAUTION! IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
The Wireless Presenter Pro with Green Laser Pointer includes a built-in laser pointer. Therefore, as with any laser pointer, it is important to adhere to the following warnings and safety instructions to prevent injury:
- Never shine a laser pointer into a person’s eyes, or stare into the laser beam. Pointing a laser pointer into a person’s eyes, or staring directly at the laser beam, can cause instant temporary vision dysfunction such as flash blindness, disorientation or glare. This can be particularly dangerous if the exposed person is engaged in a vision-critical activity such as driving. In addition, prolonged and/or repeated exposure to the laser beam can be hazardous and damaging to eyes.
- Never aim a laser pointer anywhere on any or person or animal. Laser pointers are designed to illustrate inanimate objects only. In some states and provinces, it is illegal to aim a laser pointer on a law enforcement officer or on any other person. The purchaser/user is responsible for insuring that his or her use of the laser pointer conforms to any local laws.
- Do not point a laser pointer at mirror-like surfaces. A reflected beam can act like a direct beam on the eye.
- Laser pointers are not toys. Do not allow a minor to use a pointer unsupervised. In some states and provinces, it is illegal for a minor to purchase and/or use a pointer. The purchaser/user is responsible for insuring that his or her purchase or use of the laser pointer conforms to any local laws.
Technical support is available to all registered users of Kensington products. There is no charge for technical support except the cost of the phone call, and long distance charges where applicable. Technical Support Contact information can be found on the back page of this manual.
Technical Support Tips
- You may find the answer to your problem in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section of the Support area on the Kensington Website: www.support.kensington.com.
- Call from a phone where you have access to your device
- Be prepared to provide the following information:
– Name, address, and telephone number
– The name of the Kensington product
– Symptoms of the problem and what led to them
FCC RADIATION EXPOSURE STATEMENT
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. End users must follow the specific operating instructions for satisfying RF exposure compliance. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
CLASS 2 LASER SAFETY STATEMENT
This laser device complies with International Standard IEC/EN 60825-1: ED 2. 2007, Class 2 Laser Product and also complies with 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11, except for deviations pursuant to laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007:
- Emission of a parallel beam of visible light;
- Maximum Power of 1 milliwatt CW, wavelength range 650±20 nanometers;
- Operating temp between 0 ° C (32° F) to 40° C (104° F).
- Do not disassemble the device
- Do not use the device outside of its specified operating temperature range. If the device is exposed to an environment outside of its prescribed operation, turn off the device and allow the temperature to stabilize within the specified operating range before using the device.
Please select your country specific safety warning sticker and adhere to the laser pointer
This device has no serviceable parts. Use of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures other than those specified herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION RADIO FREQUENCY INTERFERENCE STATEMENT
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, Pursuant to
Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
MODIFICATIONS: Modifications not expressly approved by Kensington may void the user’s authority to operate the device under FCC regulations and must not be made.
Operating Frequency Range: 2.412GHz to 2.472GHz
Maximum RF Output Power: 0.0 dbm
FCC DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
This product complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. As defined in Section 2.909 of the FCC Rules, the responsible party for this device is Kensington Computer Product Group, 333 Twin Dolphin Drive, Redwood Shores, CA 94065,USA.
INDUSTRY CANADA CONFORMITY
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
This device has been tested and found to comply with the limits specified in RSS-210. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
CE DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
Kensington declares that this product is in compliance with the essential requirements and other relevant provisions of applicable EC directives.
For Europe, a copy of the Declaration of Conformity for this product may be obtained by clicking on the Compliance Documentation link at www.support.kensington.com
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS ONLY FOR EU-MEMBER STATES:
The use of the symbol indicates that this product may not be treated as household waste. By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this product. For more detailed information about recycling of this product, please contact your local city office, your household waste disposal service or the shop where you purchased the product.
Kensington and ACCO are registered trademarks of ACCO Brands. The Kensington Promise is a service mark of ACCO Brands. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
© 2010 Kensington Computer Products Group, a division of ACCO Brands. Any unauthorized copying, duplicating, or other reproduction of the contents hereof is prohibited without written consent from Kensington Computer Products Group. All rights reserved. 3/10