JBL GO3 Bluetooth Portable Speaker with Bluetooth
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
WATERPROOF DUSTPROOF IP67
- Transducer: 43 x 47 mm / 1.5”
- Output power: 4.2 W RMS
- Frequency response: 110 Hz – 20 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 85 dB
- Battery type: Li-ion polymer 2.7 Wh
- Battery charge time: 2.5 hours (5 V 1 A)
- Music play time: up to 5 hours (dependent on volume level and audio content)
- Bluetooth® version: 5.1
- Bluetooth® profile: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range: 2400 MHz – 2483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power: ≤ 8 dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 87.5 x 75 x 41.3 mm / 3.4 x 2.7 x 1.6 ”
- Weight: 0.209 kg / 0.46 lbs
To protect battery lifespan, fully charge at least once every 3 months. Battery life will vary due to usage patterns and environmental conditions.
Do not expose the JBL Go 3 to liquids without removing cable connection. Do not expose JBL Go 3 to water while charging. It may result in permanent damage to the speaker or power source. After a liquid spill, do not charge your speaker until it’s completely dry and clean. Charging when wet might damage your speaker. When using an external adapter, the output voltage/ current of the external adapter should not exceed 5V/3A.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Documents / Resources
|JBL GO3 Bluetooth Portable Speaker with Bluetooth [pdf] User Guide|
GO3, Bluetooth Portable Speaker with Bluetooth