* Ensure that the SIM card is inserted correctly before using your phone for the first time. Read the Quick Start Guide for more information on how to set up your phone.
* Press and hold the power button to turn on your device. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the initial setup.
1. Select your language and region and touch NEXT.
2. Read the content carefully, accept the user terms and conditions, and then touch AGREE > AGREE.
3. Read About service permissions. Select to agree or not, and touch NEXT to continue.
4. Your device will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks. Follow the onscreen instructions to connect to a network.
5. Read the Google services and touch NEXT.
6. You can configure your device in two ways:
– Keep your apps & data: Follow the onscreen instructions to restore a backup or copy from a device.
– Set up as new: Follow the onscreen instructions to transfer data to your device using phone clone, or touch SKIP > OK to skip this step.
If you choose to skip this step, you can still import data from another device later by touching Settings > Advanced settings > Data transmission.
7. Your device has a fingerprint sensor. Follow the onscreen instructions to add your fingerprint. Before adding your fingerprint, you will be prompted to create a PIN or password which you can use to unlock the screen if fingerprint recognition fails.
8. Touch GET STARTED to complete the settings. Your device is now ready to use.
Questions about your Huawei Mate 10? Post in the comments!
Huawei Mate 10 Manual [PDF]