Honeywell Searchline Excel Plus Alignment Scope
The Alignment Scope is a new-generation optical scope used for both Searchline Excel™ Plus and Searchline Excel™ Edge. It is speciﬁcally designed for the simple and repeatable optimal alignment of the transmitter and receiver. The Alignment Scope features a zoom function and a viewﬁnder. The Alignment Scope is used for both Searchline Excel Plus & Searchline Excel Edge and is simply attached to the front face of the transmitter and receiver. The basic procedure for aligning the transmitter and receiver is the same, starting with the transmitter. Refer to the Technical Manual for instructions on basic and accurate alignment. You can download the Technical Manual from www.sps.honeywell.com.
WARNING: Do NOT attempt to view the sun through the Searchline Excel Alignment Scope.
- Searchline Excel Plus & Searchline Excel Edge Alignment Scope should only be installed by fully trained personnel, trained by Honeywell Analytics or an authorized Honeywell Analytics trainer. Detailed information concerning installation and alignment is provided in the Technical Manual.
- Do NOT adjust the cross-hairs using the Alignment Scope’s elevation and windage adjusters as they have been factory set.
- Ensure that the Alignment Scope’s spacers are precisely aligned with the instrument’s cowling gap before locking the ﬁtting. Full details are given in the Technical Manual.
- If the Alignment Scope is damaged or misaligned it must be returned to the factory for repair or realignment.
- Keep the Alignment Scope and optics clean of dust to avoid scratches on the transmitter/receiver windows. Consider a suitable cleaning method with regard to the climate. Avoid using moisteners in very cold temperatures.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 1 Searchline Excel Plus/Edge Alignment Scope
- 1 Quick Start Guide (this document)
- 1 Lens cloth
Honeywell Analytics warrants the Searchline Excel Plus/Edge Alignment Scope for 3 years against defective parts and workmanship. This warranty does not cover consumable, normal wear and tear, or damage caused by accident, abuse, improper installation, unauthorized use, modiﬁcation or repair, ambient environment, poisons, contaminants or abnormal operating conditions. This warranty does not apply to components that are covered under separate warranties, or to any 3rd-party components. In no event shall Honeywell Analytics be liable for any damages or injury of any nature or kind, no matter how caused, that arise from incorrect handling or use of this equipment. In no event shall Honeywell Analytics be liable for any equipment malfunction or damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) incidental, direct, indirect, special, and consequential damages, damages for loss of business proﬁts, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss, resulting from the incorrect installation or use of this equipment. Any claim under the Honeywell Analytics Product Warranty must be made within the warranty period and as soon as reasonably practicable after a defect is discovered. Please contact your local Honeywell Analytics Service representative to register your claim. This is a summary. For full warranty terms please refer to the Honeywell General Statement of Limited Product Warranty, which is available on request.
- Find out more
- Contact Honeywell Analytics:
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, India
- Life Safety Distribution GmbH Javastrasse 2
- 8604 Hegna
- Tel: +41 (0)44 943 4300
- Fax: +41 (0)44 943 4398
- India Tel: +91 124 4752700 [email protected]
- Honeywell Analytics Inc.
- 405 Barclay Blvd.
- Lincolnshire, IL 60069
- Tel: +1 847 955 8200
- Toll-free: +1 800 538 0363
- Fax: +1 847 955 8210
- [email protected]
- Asia Pacific
- Honeywell Analytics Asia Paciﬁc
- 7F Sangam IT Tower, 434 Worldcup Buk-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul 03922
- Tel: +82-2-69090300
- Fax: +82-2-69090328
- [email protected]
- Technical Services
- EMEA: [email protected]
- US: [email protected]
While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy in this publication, no responsibility can be accepted for errors or omissions. Data may change, as well as legislation and you are strongly advised to obtain copies of the most recently issued regulations, standards and guidelines. This publication is not intended to form the basis of a contract.
- Issue 1 05/2021 2017M1235 ECO A05444 © 2021 Honeywell Analytics
Documents / Resources
|Honeywell Searchline Excel Plus Alignment Scope [pdf] User Guide|
Searchline Excel Plus Alignment Scope, Searchline Excel Plus, Alignment Scope, Scope