HIKVISION DS-KB8113-IME1 Video Intercom Vandal-Resistant Doorbell Instruction Manual
- Built-in Camera
- Low Illumination Supplement Light
- Call Button
- 1 12 VDC: 12 VDC Power Supply Input
- 2 LAN: Network Interface (PoE Supported)
- A1 AI: Alarm Input
- A2 GND: Grounding
- B1 COM: Common Interface
- B2 NO: Door Lock Relay Output (Connect Electric Strike)
- B3 NC: Door Lock Relay Output (Connect Electric Bolt or Magnetic Lock)
Before you begin:
- Make sure the device in the package is in good condition and all the assembly parts are included.
- The device supports two ways of power supply: 12 VDC, or PoE power supply. Please make sure your power supply matches your doorbell.
- Make sure all the related equipment is power-off during the installation.
- Make sure the wall is strong enough to withstand 4 times the weight of the doorbell.
Check the product specification for the installation environment.
To install the doorbell onto the wall, you are required to use a matched mounting plate.
- Fix the wall mounting plate to the wall with 4 expansion screws.
- Insert terminal blocks into interfaces of the doorbell body, and connect the network cable.
- Fix the doorbell body to the protective shield tightly.
- Hook the doorbell to the wall mounting plate tightly.
- Use the set screw to secure the doorbell with the mounting plate.
Set Up Mobile Client
Before you begin:
Make sure your mobile device has been connected to Wi-Fi.
- Install Hik-Connect client and register a user account for iOS and Android.
- Search Hik-Connect in App Store or Hikvision website to download and install the client.
- Launch the App and follow the on-screen instructions to register a user account.
- Start the client, and login the client.
Set Up Doorbell via Client
To operate the doorbell normally, you should add the doorbell to the client.
- On the home page of the client, tap Add Device.
- Scan QR Code of the doorbell to add.
Note: The QR Code is printed on the label, which is on the rear panel of doorbell. If you have already installed the device, you can scan the QR code in the user manual.
- Tap Image icon to select QR code picture to add.
- Tap Edit icon to enter Serial No. of the doorbell to add.
- Scan QR Code of the doorbell to add.
- Tap Next. Connect the device to a router with a network cable, and tap Connected.
Note: Make sure your mobile device is connected to the same router.
- The account is connected to the device.
Set Up Doorbell via Indoor Station
- Choose Language and tap Next.
- Set network parameters and tap Next.
- Edit Local IP, Subnet Mask and Gateway parameters.
- Enable DHCP, the device will get network parameters automatically.
- Configure the indoor station and tap Next.
- Select Indoor Station Type.
- Edit Floor and Room No.
- Linked related devices and tap Next. If the device and the indoor station are in the same LAN, the device will be displayed in the list. Tap the device or enter the serial No. to link.
- Tap the doorbell in the list to link.
- Tap the settings icon to pop up the Network Settings page.
- Edit the network parameters of the doorbell manually or enable DHCP to get the network parameters automatically.
- Optional: Enable Synchronize Language to synchronize the Language of doorbell with indoor station.
- Tap OK to save the settings.
- Tap Finish to save the settings.
Live View via Mobile Client
Tap the doorbell in the list to open the floating windows. And then tap the floating window to enter the Live View page.
Tap the video on the screen, you can tap to capture the screen.
Tap to record.
- Call from client software: On the Live View page, tap to create a call between the client and the device.
Receive call from the device:
You can receive or decline the call from device.
- Tap to receive the call.
- Tap to decline the call.
- Tap to unlock the door remotely.
- Tap to adjust the volume.
- When you communtication with the device, you can tap to mute.
- Call indoor station: Press call button to create a call between the indoor station and the doorbell.
Unlock Remotely via Mobile Client
On the main page or on the live view page, tap to unlock the door.
©2020 Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. About this Manual The Manual includes instructions for using and managing the Product. Pictures, charts, images and all other information hereinafter are for description and explanation only.
The information contained in the Manual is subject to change, without notice, due to firmware updates or other reasons.
Please find the latest version of this Manual at the Hikvision website (https://www.hikvision.com/1.
Please use this Manual with the guidance and assistance of professionals trained in supporting the Product.
HIKVISION and other Hikvision’s trademarks and logos are the properties of Hikvision in various jurisdictions. Other trademarks and logos mentioned are the properties of their respective owners. Disclaimer
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS MANUAL AND THE PRODUCT DESCRIBED, WITH ITS HARDWARE, SOFTWARE AND FIRMWARE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS AND ERRORS”. HIKVISION MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE USE OF THE PRODUCT BY YOU IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL HIKVISION BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING, AMONG OTHERS, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF CONTRACT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA, CORRUPTION OF SYSTEMS, OR LOSS OF DOCUMENTATION, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH HAS TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF HIKVISION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE NATURE OF INTERNET PROVIDES FOR INHERENT SECURITY RISKS, AND HIKVISION SHALL NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ABNORMAL OPERATION, PRIVACY LEAKAGE OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM CYBER-ATTACK, HACKER ATTACK, VIRUS INSPECTION, OR OTHER INTERNET SECURITY RISKS; HOWEVER, HIKVISION WILL PROVIDE TIMELY TECHNICAL SUPPORT IF REQUIRED. YOU APPLICABLE USE THIS PRODUCYOU OMPLIANCE WITH ALL APPLICABLE PRODUCT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT YOUR USE CONFORMS TO THE APPLICABLE LAW. ESPECIALLYARE RESPONSIBLE, FOR USING THISN A MANNER THAT DOES NOT INFRINGE ON THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, OR DATA PROTECTION AND OTHER PRIVACY RIGHTS. YOU SHALL NOT USE THIS PRODUCT FOR ANY PROHIBITED END-USE% INCLUDING THE DEVELOPMENT OR PRODUCTION OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION, THE DEVELOPMENT OR PRODUCTION OF CHEMICAL OR BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS, ANY ACTIVITIES IN THE CONTEXT RELATED TO ANY NUCLEAR EXPLOSIVE OR UNSAFE NUCLEAR FUEL-CYCLE, OR IN SUPPORT OF HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY CONFLICTS BETWEEN THIS MANUAL AND THE APPLICABLE LAW, THE LATER PREVAILS.
This product and – if applicable – the supplied accessories too are marked with “CE” and comply therefore with the applicable harmonized European standards listed under the RE Directive 2014/53/EU, the EMC Directive 2014/30/EU, the RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU.
2012/19/EU (WEEE directive): Products marked with this symbol cannot be disposed of as unsorted municipal waste in the European Union. For proper recycling, return this product to your local supplier upon the purchase of equivalent new equipment, or dispose of it at designated collection points. For more information see: www.recyclethis.info
2006/66/EC (battery directive): This product contains a battery that cannot be disposed of as unsorted municipal waste in the European Union. See the product documentation for specific battery information. The battery is marked with this symbol, which may include lettering to indicate cadmium (Cd), lead (Pb), or mercury (Hg). For proper recycling, return the battery to your supplier or to a designated collection point. For more information see: www.recyclethis.info
replacement of a battery with an incorrect type that can defeat a safeguard (for example, in the case of some lithium battery types);
- disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, that can result in an explosion;
- leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment that can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas; and
- a battery subjected to extremely low air pressure that may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
Chemical burning danger
Do not swallow the battery. Keep new and used batteries away from the children. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
Risk of explosion if batted is replaced by an incorrect type. Replacement of a battery with an incorrect type that can defeat a safeguard. Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions and local regulation.
If the battery compartment does not close securetyly, stop using the product and keep it away from children.
The additional force shall be equal to three times the weight of the equipment but not less than SON. The equipment and its associated mounting means shall remain secure during the installation. After the installation, the equipment, including any associated mounting plate, shall not be damaged.
Documents / Resources
|HIKVISION DS-KB8113-IME1 Video Intercom Vandal-Resistant Doorbell [pdf] Instruction Manual|
DS-KB8113-IME1, Video Intercom Vandal-Resistant Doorbell, Vandal-Resistant Doorbell, Resistant Doorbell, DS-KB8113-IME1, Doorbell