HAMRON 014523 Load Basket for Towbar
Read these instructions carefully before use, and save them for future reference.
- The product is supplied fully assembled. Check that all parts are correctly assembled in accordance with the instructions before fitting the product on the vehicle.
- If the product is not fitted on the vehicle correctly there is a risk of personal injury and/or damage to the vehicle, the product and the load.
- The product must only be used for its intended purpose and in accordance with these instructions. Do not modify the components of the product in any way. Remove the product from the vehicle when not in use.
- Do not subject the product to a load exceeding 120 kg.
- Do not mount the product on a trailer, caravan, or camper.
- Check the product for wear, corrosion and fatigue at regular intervals.
- Do not use the product if it is damaged, or not working properly. Take it to an authorised service centre to be checked and repaired.
- Remove the product before entering an automatic car wash.
- Do not exceed the maximum load of 120 kg.
- Check the maximum permitted load for the tow hook and do not exceed it. Remember to include the inherent weight of the product.
- The product increases the overall length of the vehicle and the load can increase the width and/or height of the vehicle. Take this into consideration when reversing and driving through narrow or low passageways. Do not allow the load to exceed the permitted dimensions of the vehicle. Make sure the load is properly secured.
- The load can affect the road-holding of the vehicle. Do not exceed the maximum permitted speed of 100 km/h.
- Drive slowly over speed bumps. Keep to the speed limits and adjust the speed to road conditions and the traffic.
- It is not recommended to drive off-road, and this can damage the vehicle, the tow hook, the product or the load.
- After driving over large bumps in the road, stop and check the product and the load. Remove the load and do not use the product if there is a problem or damage.
- Always check the gap between the road and the load, especially at driveways.
Read the instructions.
- L122 x W62 x H17 cm
- Load surface
- L116 x W47 x H16 cm
- 21 kg
- Max load
- 120 kg
- Max speed
- 100 km/h
- The basket fits 50 mm (ISO) towbars.
- Lighting sold separately.
- Clean the towbar before fitting.
- Check that the basket is not too close to the exhaust. The heat from the exhaust can damage the basket or the load.
- Deactivate the automatic opening of the boot. Open the boot manually.
- Check at regular intervals that all unions are firmly tightened and undamaged.
- protect the boot and load with suitable materials when necessary.
- Do not release the lock mechanism when there is a load in the basket.
- The basket has an anti-theft lock.
FIG. 1A. When the basket is firmly in place, lock it with the mechanism.
- For best functionality and life span, remove the basket from the vehicle when not in use. The basket is not designed to withstand severe weather or salt in the air in coastal regions.
- Lubricate the screws to prevent corrosion.
Documents / Resources
|HAMRON 014523 Load Basket for Towbar [pdf] Instructions|
014523, Load Basket for Towbar, Load Basket, Basket, 014523, Basket for Towbar