Genie R39 Programming Garage Door Opener Remote
R39 Programming Instructions
This transmitter works for both 9 and 12 dip switch receivers.
- Using your original transmitter remove the panel to identify the switch pattern. You can also match the switch pattern to the back of the operator hanging in your garage.
- Remove the programming panel from your new transmitter.
- Using a small tip tool (ie ballpoint pen) match the switch pattern to your new transmitter. If your transmitter/operator has 9 switches, from left to right, set the first 9 using the switch pattern and the last 3 to the OFF position
- Replace the programming panel and test operation.
Repeat these steps for any additional transmitters.
In order to prevent possible SERIOUS INJURY or DEATH from a moving gate or garage door
- keep remote controls out of the reach of children.
- Only use the remote control when the gatelgarage door can be seen clearly, is property adjusted, and there are no obstructions to door travel.
- Keep the gate/garage door in sight until it is completely closed. Do not allow anyone to cross paths with the gatelgarage door while moving or operating the remote control.
Documents / Resources
|Genie R39 Programming Garage Door Opener Remote [pdf] Instructions|
R39 Programming Garage Door Opener Remote, R39 Programming, Garage Door Opener Remote, Door Opener Remote, Garage Door Opener