Fosmon Outdoor 7 Day Digital Programmable Timer
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN THIS PRODUCT!
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS COMPLETELY BEFORE PROCEEDING TO OPERATE AND SETTHETlMER. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS CAN RESULT IN INCORRECT FUNCTIONING OF THE TIMER. IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES SITTING THE TIMER PLEASE CONTACT FOSMON CUSTOMER SUPPORT
For the installation and operation video, please visit fosmon.com and search “C-10736US or scan the QR axle.
2019 Fosmon Inc. All rights reserved.
All trade names are registered trademarks of respective manufacturers listed.
Digital Timer Operation
There is a reset hole under the dashboard. Please insert a non-conducting stick Into the hole to reset the timer. Th ls will clear all programmed settings.
Set Current lime
Thank you for purchasing this Fosmon product. For optimum performance and safety. please read this user manual carefully before operating and keep it for future reference.
Fosmon’s outdoor 7 day digital programmable timer gives you full control of when and how to turn the power on and off. The 3 grounded outlets are able to be controlled by ON/OFF, 2H/8H, 7/ 24 timer, Photocell, and Random to keep your home energy efficient and safe.
- 1x Fosmon Outdoor 7 Day Digital Programmable Timer
- 1x User Manual
- Before initial use, please plug in the outlet for at least 30 minutes to charge the internal battery. The unit will be ready for programing after the LCD display appears.
- The LCD display might tum off after a long time without use. Plug the timer into a grounded outlet once every 3 months to keep the battery charged.
Installation and Safety Precautions
- The device must be mounted In a vertical position with the receptacle facing downward and with the receptacle at least 2FT above the ground level.
- Store indoors in dry location.
- Always unplug when not in use.
- Do not unplug by pulling on cord.
- Disregarding cautions could cause damage, fire, or fatal shock. When using outdoor electrical products, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and personal injury.
Federal Communications Commission Interference Statement
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
This Fosmon product includes a limited lifetime warranty. Please visit our Fosmon website for more details.
Recycling the Product
To dispose this product properly, please follow the recycling process regulated In your are
Follow Us On Social Media
www.fosmon.com I email@example.com
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any Interference received, Including Interference that may cause undesired operation. FCC Caution: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!