FOLIND FTL-82807 Scale with Removable Bowl
- BRAND: FOLIND
- COLOR: Silver
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 5.5 Kilograms
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 7.28″L x 7.28″W x 1.97″H
- MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
- READOUT ACCURACY: 2.86 Grams
- ITEM MODEL NUMBER: FTL-82807
- TEMPERATURE FUNCTION: ℉ (32℉–104℉ / 0.5℉)
- UNIT: lb. oz., lb., oz., g, ml
- BOWL CAPACITY: 2.5L
It has 12 lb./5.5 kilogram capacity, divided into 1g/0.1oz. High precision strain gauge sensors with backlit LCD displays are simple to use and consistently produce reliable results. It includes an ambient temperature sensor, an alarm, and a timer for setting the alarm, overload alerts, and auto-off. You can choose from 5 different measurement units with the unit button, including oz., lb., oz., g, and ml. The food scale is built of dependable stainless steel. Use the provided detachable bowl (2. 5L) for simple mixing and pouring; alternatively, you can use a plate or bowl of your own. Ideal for cooking, baking, and weighing small packages, among other things. For simple interoperability with other containers, it has tare and auto-zero functions.
It is simple to obtain correct ingredient readouts by accurately measuring in a cup, plate, or bowl of a different size. Use the device after installing the battery, and it has CE/ROHS certification. It also comes with a user manual and two AAA batteries.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1 x FTL-82807 Kitchen Scale
- 1 x stainless steel bowl
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x User Manual
HOW SCALES WORK
A scale measures a deflection to show weight; the load deforms the springs, and the force required to deform them is measured and converted to weight.
HOW TO KNOW KITCHEN SCALE IS ACCURATE
- Put a single item on the scale. Observe the weight. Remove it to allow the scale to return to normal.
- The scale is accurate if the numbers line up. If it doesn’t, try it once more to determine if the error is the same number. If it is, your scale might always be off by that amount.
HOW TO STORE KITCHEN SCALE
- We strongly advise against stacking any of our scales when storing them.
- We advise staying away from areas with variable room temperatures even when the scale is off.
- Avoid placing scales too close to magnets as this could affect the accuracy and load beams of the scales.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF SCALES
- Gently sweep any debris off the balance using a little balance brush.
- Clean the pan and the area surrounding the scales by dampening a thin wipe (like a Kimwipe) with purified water.
- To enable more thorough cleaning, remove the pan.
- If your scales have a levelling bubble and you’ve moved them, make sure it’s centered.
Frequently Asked Questions
90 seconds for auto off.
The manufacturer and origin of the kitchen scale have been marked on the outer packaging box of the product – the box has Luohu Dist., Shenzhen, China on it.
The manufacturer and origin of the kitchen scale have been marked on the outer packaging box of the product.
This scale comes with 2pcs AAA battery and cannot use AC power.
Actually it’s already calibrated. Anyway the calibration process is like this: Turn off the scale then press UNIT + ON/OFF at the same time. Then the scale display will show a random number. Then press ON/OFF button again, the display would show “Zero”. After that the display will show a weight 2KG, you need to put 2KG Weight. And the scale will show 5KG and you need to put 5KG weight again. Then the display will show “pass”. The calibration is completed.
Products are returnable and exchangeable if they are under Amazon’s warranty. All the questions will be answered within 24 hours. Please feel free to order.
0.1g is usually more than accurate, especially if you’re using it in the kitchen, as most recipes only call for 0.1g measurements.
The weight or mass of an item, expressed in pounds, grams, fluid ounces, or milliliters, is measured by a chef using a digital kitchen scale, also known as a digital gram scale. Digital kitchen scales are often compact, light, and barely noticeable on a kitchen counter.
Over time, electronic scales’ circuitry could malfunction, resulting in loss of accuracy. Even brand-new scales may become unreliable under certain circumstances, particularly in cases of intense heat. Because of this, the most precise scales will be stable at high temperatures.
Kitchen scales come in two major varieties: mechanical dial and digital. Digital scales include a beneficial tare feature that allows users to reset the scale to zero to account for the weight of vessels or ingredients as they are added. They are also simple to read and accurate.