DYNOJET PC6-17026 Power Commander 6 Fuel Injection Module
- 1 POWER COMMANDER 6
- 1 INSTALLATION GUIDE
- 1 USB CABLE
- 2 DYNOJET DECALS
- 2 POWER COMMANDER DECALS
- 2 VELCRO STRIPS
- 1 ALCOHOL SWAB
PLEASE READ ALL DIRECTIONS BEFORE STARTING INSTALLATION. THE IGNITION MUST BE TURNED OFF BEFORE INSTALLATION.
INPUT ACCESSORY GUIDE
OPTIONAL ACCESSORY INPUTS
(Input 1 or 2) The PC6 has the ability to hold 2 different base maps. You can switch on the fl y between these two base maps when you hook up a switch to the MAP inputs. You can use any open/close type switch. The polarity of the wires is not important.
(Input 1 or 2) Used for clutch-less full-throttle upshifts. Insert the wires from the Dynojet quick shifter into either Input 1 or Input 2. The polarity of the wires is not important. Set to Input 2 by default.
If your application has a speed sensor then you can tap into the signal side of the sensor and run a wire into this input. This will allow you to calculate gear position in the Control Center Software. Once gear position is setup you can alter your map based on gear position and setup gear-dependent kill times when using a quick shifter.
This input is for a 0-5v signal such as engine temp, boost, etc. Once this input is established you can alter your fuel curve based on this input in the Power Core software.
You can connect a wire to either Input 1 or Input 2 and then the other end to a switch. This switch when engaged (continuity) will only allow the RPM to be raised to a certain limit (set in the software). When released, you will have full RPM.
To input wires into the PC6 ﬁ rst remove the rubber plug on the backside of the unit and loosen the screw for the corresponding input. Using a 22-24 gauge wire, strip about 10mm from its end. Push the wire into the hole of the PC6 until it stops and then tightens the screw. Make sure to reinstall the rubber plug.
NOTE: If you tin the wires with solder it will make inserting them easier.
INSTALLING THE POWER COMMANDER 6
- Remove the main seat and the passenger seat.
- Prop the front of the fuel tank up.
- Remove the air box.
The air box does not need to be completely removed; it just needs to be lifted up far enough to access the Throttle Position Sensor (TPS).
- Lay the PC6 in the tail section and route the harness alongside the stock wiring harness towards the throttle bodies.
- Unplug the stock wiring harness from the throttle bodies as shown.
- Attach the connectors from the PC6 to the stock wiring harness and the throttle bodies as shown.
- Locate the TPS connector. The TPS connector is located on the right-hand side of the throttle bodies. It is the BLACK connector.
- Unplug the TPS connector from the throttle bodies and connect the PCV in-line of the throttle bodies and stock wiring harness.
- Attach the ground wire from the PC6 to the negative side of the battery as shown.
- Using the supplied Velcro, secure the PC6 in the tail section as shown. Make sure to clean both surfaces with the alcohol swab before attaching. Due to the lack of storage room on this motorcycle, this is the best place to secure the PC6. This will require removal of the stock tool kit.
- Reinstall the air box and the fuel tank.
- Reinstall the main seat and the passenger seat.
Download the latest map files from our website at dynojet.com/tunes.
2191 MENDENHALL DRIVE, NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV 89081 – 800-992-4993 – DYNOJET.COM © 2007-2022 DYNOJET RESEARCH ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Documents / Resources
|DYNOJET PC6-17026 Power Commander 6 Fuel Injection Module [pdf] Instruction Manual|
PC6-17026 Power Commander 6 Fuel Injection Module, PC6-17026, Power Commander 6 Fuel Injection Module, 6 Fuel Injection Module, Injection Module