Dusun DSS-050 PIR Motion Sensor Instruction Manual
The Dusun human motion sensor senses the movement of people or pets. Low power, tool-free installation, ready to use.
This product is for indoor use only, you need to connect 1c the gateway for intelligent operation.
- The gateway is powered on, open the Tuya smart app.
- Select the gateway to connect to, click Add Sub-Device on the device page, follow the APP prompts, until the APP prompts to add successfully.
Device Pairing Operation
Unpaired device, poke the pairing button, the indicator light flashes, and the device enters the pairing state.
The device that has been successfully paired, the long stamp pairing button is 8s, and the device releases the current pairing relationship and re-enters the pairing state.
If the addition fails, please move the sensor closer to the gateway and try again.
For the first time, use this product, install and match two No. 5 batteries, and remove the double-sided tape behind the back.
Place the product where you need to detect the movement of the object.
Please avoid falling when installing, and it is easy to damage the sensor body.
It is recommended that the installation height be 1—1.2m, less than 1m or greater than 1.2m, the detection range becomes smaller, blind areas appear, and some areas cannot be detected. When installing, please pay attention to the lens to be aligned with the area to be detected. When placing or pasting, the sensor should be as close as possible to the edge of the desktop or the edge of the cabinet.
- Wireless connection: Zigbee greenpow-
- Working temperature: -50C – +650C
- Working humidity: (no icing, condensation)
- Battery model: 2 AA (No. 5) alkaline batteries
- Wireless connection: zigbee
- Detection distance: É3.5m
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance
could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with part 15 of
the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled
environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm
between the radiator& your body.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|Dusun DSS-050 PIR Motion Sensor [pdf] Instruction Manual|
DSS-050, DSS050, 2AUXB-DSS-050, 2AUXBDSS050, DSS-050 PIR Motion Sensor, PIR Motion Sensor, Motion Sensor, Sensor