DOfit HR Activity Tracker User Manual
Smartphone download – App
• Make sure your mobile smart phone is compatible with the Veryfit App (Android 4.4 and above and i0S7.1 and above)
• Once you have confirmed compatibility, you can proceed to download the Veryfit App from your relevant App Store (Veryfit App is FREE)
• To download the Veryfit Application you can choose 0A N. El to search the App store -search for Veryht for Heart . Rate” or you can use your phones OR Scan App to take you to the App directly by scanning the OR Barcode.
• Once the App is downloaded you may begin to bind your tracker to the App. Make sure that your tracker is charged before attempting to bind the device.
Charging your tracker
• If your DoFit HR is under low power – you will need to charge it.
• To charge the DoFit HR remove the bottom arm of the strap. (the rubber pulls off from the body of the tracker) Once the arm is removed, it will emose the USB section that will then plug into any USB port (5V-500mA) for charging_
• It will take about 60 minutes to fully charge the DOR HR.
Pairing your device
• Make sure that your smartphone Bluetooth is ON and that both the device and smartphone have some battery capacity.
• Open the Veryfit App on your smartphone – you will be taken to the -Add Device screen.
• When in search mode on your smartphone – make sure you wake up your DoFit HR tracker by pushing the activate button on the bottom of the front screen (this will aid the device in being paired with your smartphone).
Select the tracker in the smartphone searching list – “DoFit HR”
• The Veryfit App will search for your tracker automatically and, once found, it will display the name on your smartphone – DoFitHR
• Select this name – DoFit HR – wait a few seconds.
• Select this name – DoFit HR – wait a few seconds.
• During this process you will be prompted to “Allow’ access to your phones services “camera and location” – ‘Allow” for successful setup.
• Your smartphone will then pair and bind this tracker: push the OK option on your smartphone, and the DoFit HR tracker will vibrate confirming success.
• You are now ready to set up and use your DoFit HR Tracker.
Setting up your device
• Open your Veryfit App or your Smartphone.
• You will see 4 main icons on the bottom of the screen – Main pre I Details I Device I User.
• Go to – USER – here you can set your targets for Steps and for Sleep (Hours).
• MY INFO – is for setting your personal details, Name, date of birth, gender, height and weight – this is very important as it assists in working out your data.
1. Unit set – Is for setting to Metric or Imperial (SA uses Metric)
2. App version – this is for updating your App to the current version
3. Restart device – gives you the option to RESTART the tracker
4. Feedback – is for giving feedback via an email (your applicable data rates WI apply-as it sends an email).
5. If you use 105 – it also allows you to connect the App with your Apple Health, if you wish to.
DEVICE – choose the various settings that you wish to use (or not), as follows:
1. Call Alert – this will notify you of a call on your tracker
2. Sedentary Alert-will remind you to stand up and walk if stationary too long
3. Alarm Alert – allows you to set up various alarms
4. SNS Alert-will notify you of all alerts from 8 various social media Apes
5. Take Photo – this allows you to use the tracker as a shutter button for taking photos via your smartphone camera
6. Wrist Sense – will show time when your wrist is brought up towards your face through 90 degrees – automatically showing the time
7. Anti-lost Alert- this will alert you if you move beyond your smartphones Bluetooth range – normally 10-15 meters
8. Find Phone – on your device hold function button on the icon (Magnify Glass & Phone) – this will then make your smartphone ring or vibrate- depending on its mode
9. SMS Alert – this will send you a notification of the any SMS you have received on your smartphone
10. Auto Heart Rate – set to Auto it will then automatically take readings of your heart rate. If set to Manual it will only record Heart rate when you request it via the tracker- no data will be recorded for history
11. Night Mode – this allows you to set the night mode time slots -making your unit go into a hibernation mode so as not to bother you during these hours set by you -on App
12. Display Mode – you can choose between Landscape or Vertical display modes
13. Heart Rate Zones – this allows you to set your personal Max heart rate which will then adjust the various zones accordingly
14. Device Upgrade – this will allow you to update your trackers software when required
1. This will display your Activity, Sleep and Heart Rate with options for daily, weekly, monthly or yearly
2. A detailed report is shown below and also display’s your average results f or the week etc
1. This displays the days results by – Activity (steps), Sleep (Hours/min) and Heart Rate.
2. When tapping the screen on a specific option, it will display the results per hour, in that current day
3. On the top Left corner of the screen you will see a share option (3 circles)- tap this to share results via the selected social media platform (rifts go through the initial set up options and you can then share your achievements)
4. On the top Right corner of the screen you will see a chain link which indicates whether your tracker is connected to the App.
How to Use
Key Definitions Tap to switch on, and switch between trackers functions Long Press (hold) is to Activate sport mode
Activities Record: Record daily activities: you can check daily activities including steps, distance and calorie burnt in the app; Sleep
Monitoring: Device automatically recognizes your state and monitors sleep progress with analyzing deep sleep and light sleep hours;
Anti-Lost: When the smart phone is beyond the Bluetooth range (5m), the tracker vibrates to remind. (the App must be open and connected to tracker)
Device Data Storage: The activity data will be cleared every 0:00am as a cycle but, the tracker itself keeps 7 days’ data (after 7 days, the data will be cleared). We suggest user syncs data with app at least one time within 7 days of use.
Can’t find device when pairing Tracker?
Please make sure the smart phone Bluetooth is ON and smart phone OS Android 4.4 & above and lOS 7.1 & above. Please make sure the device is near the smart phone when pairing (normal 05m) and among the normal Bluetooth communication distance range (within 10m). Please make sure the device is charged. If there is still problem after full charge, please contact us.
– See feedback (under system settings on smartphone).
How to Restore Factory Defaults
Make sure the device is connected with app, to in the app, enter “User menu” then “Mine-SystemSetting” and choose “Restart Device.
How to update the device
Make sure the tracker is connected with app, enter the app “Device”-“Device upgrade”, please wait a few minutes before update done. If there is no available upgrade, nothing will happen.
HR Sensor: Silicon labs 511142
Host Weight: 18g
Battery Type: Polymer Rechargeable Li Battery
Battery Capacity: 50mAh Data
Working Temperature: -10C-45C
Dust proof and Waterproof level.:1P67
Standby period: more than 7 days
• This product is equipped with Bluetooth BF signal and self developed algorithm, the accuracy of step pedometer is estimated at 95%.
For further information and help, please visit www.dofit.co.za
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the users authority to operate the equipment
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules These limits we designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can he determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a draft different from that to which the receiver is connected.
— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Questions about your DOfit HR Activity Tracker ? Post in the comments!
Download DOfit HR Activity Tracker Manual [PDF]