Danfoss MCX Controller User Guide
- Be careful to operate with proper forces avoiding mechanical stress to the components.
- These devices are static sensitive: do not touch without appropriate precautions.
Instructions for MCX20B
- First of all, the cover has to be removed by unlocking the fixing hook using a paper clip (bended)
- Remove the cover: when the 6 hooks are unlocked, remove the cover and put it on the left side:
- Fix the top PCB – ensure that all the hooks and plastic pins have been locked:
- Mount the cover assembly on the plastic box assembly – ensure that all the 6 fixing hooks are locked:
+45 7488 2222
Any information, including, but not limited to information on selection of product, its application or use, product design, weight, dimensions, capacity or any other technical data in product manuals, catalogues descriptions, advertisements, etc. and whether made available in writing, orally, electronically, online or via download, shall be considered informative, and is only binding if and to the extent, explicit reference is made in a quotation or order confirmation. Danfoss cannot accept any responsibility for possible errors in catalogues, brochures, videos and other material. Danfoss reserves the right to alter its products without notice. This also applies to products ordered but not delivered provided that such alterations can be made without changes to form, fit or function of the product.
All trademarks in this material are property of Danfoss A/S or Danfoss group companies. Danfoss and the Danfoss logo are trademarks of Danfoss A/S. All rights reserved.
Documents / Resources
|Danfoss MCX Controller [pdf] User Guide|
MCX Controller, MCX, Controller