FCC ID: 2AKPRVP-T001
MAX BUZZ VP-T001
Thank you very much for selecting the MAX BUZZ VP-T001
Please do read the user manual carefully and thoroughly so as to ensure the safe usage of this product, and keep the manual well for further reference in case you have problems.
The warning signs and symbols are essential to ensure your correct and safe use of this product and protect you and others from injury. Please kindly find the meanings of the warning signs and symbols, which you may encounter in the label and user manual, as follows:
MAX BUZZ VP-T001 is designed to measure the walking steps,
distance and the consumed calories. It also can monitor the sleep quality.
And it has the alarm clock function and caller ID function.
This device has Bluetooth 4.0 technology, the user can set the time
and unit etc. through the bluetooth, and then download the information
to the MAX BUZZ. The data in the MAX BUZZ also can be uploaded to
the device which supports the Bluetooth 4.0 technology. So the user can
check it at anytime.
a. support the Bluetooth 4.0 technology
b. OLED display
c. keep a record of the measuring data during 14 days
d. display walking steps, walking distance, the consumed calories ,and the current time.
e. It can monitor the sleeping condition, and has two special functions: alarm clock reminding and caller ID reminding. (Notes: All these functions need to be set on the app.)
1. MAX BUZZ VP-T001 (Built-in Polymer Lithium Battery)
2. User Manual
How to Turn on the MAX BUZZ for Your First Use
The MAX BUZZ is in the shipping mode when you open the box the first
time, so you have to plug it into a USB port or charger to wake the
device up. It will take about 3 seconds before it vibrates twice and show
“Hello!”, an then show the battery charging symbol. Now the MAX BUZZ
is activated, you can use it to start your measurement.
How to Charge the Power
When the OLED displays the following symbol, it reminds you to charge the power at once.
Pull out the wristband, then insert the device’s charging port into the computer or charger’s USB port to finish the charging.
When the device is charging the power, the OLED will display as the following picture. The power symbol blinks.
The OLED displays as the following picture, it means the charging is complete.
Install the App and Pair-Up
– Before you use the mobile device which supports Bluetooth 4.0 technology, please turn on the Bluetooth.
– Download the Virgin Pulse app from APP Store or Google Play.
– Install the APP, and register an account. Then set your personal information (Name, Gender, Birthday,Height and weight).
– Enter the Device interface to add the device. Select the QR code scanner icon, use the mobile device to scan the special QR code which is located on the kraft paper for the MAX BUZZ to bind the device, it will synchronize with your mobile device. Before you use the mobile device which supports Bluetooth 4.0
technology, please turn on the Bluetooth.
The time on MAX BUZZ will synchronize with the time on your mobile device. The measuring data will be transmitted to your device which supports Bluetooth 4.0 technology through the Bluetooth.
List of compatible devices:
For iOS devices:
The operating system must be iOS 9 and above.
For Android devices:
The operating system must be 4.3 and above.
How to Wear the MAX BUZZ
1. Place the MAX BUZZ around your wrist. One side of the MAX BUZZ is with the USB logo. If you wear it around your left wrist, the side with USB logo should be on the inside of your left wrist. If you
wear it around your right wrist, the side with USB logo should be on the outside of your right wrist.
Press the wristband button into the wristband button hole to adjust the suitable wristband length.
Notes: If you need to assemble the wristband first, please insert the wristband which has the USB icon into the USB interface of the MAX BUZZ.Then, insert the wristband which has the button hole into the other interface of the MAX BUZZ.
How to Use
Follow the hints in the manual to wear the MAX BUZZ. Then it can start the measurement.
The measuring data will be transmitted to your device which supports Bluetooth 4.0 technology if you have paired up with it.
How to Light it up
If the MAX BUZZ detect the action of watching, the LED will light up automatically, indicating the MAX BUZZ is on. There are two ways to light it up.
The first way: The top case is towards outside, rotate your hand towards inside in horizontal direction about 90° ,then rotate your hand again between 30° and 80° to watch normally, the MAX BUZZ will light up.
The second way: Swing the hand from the vertical posture to the position of watching the watch normally,the surface angle is between 30° and 80°, the MAX BUZZ will light up.
About the Accuracy of This Product
This product passes strict inspection before delivery and therefore its accuracy is guaranteed by the manufacturer.
Please refer to the above table for the descriptions on accuracy.
WARNING: No modification of this equipment is allowed.
– When carrying out usual maintenance, please ensure practice of the following Do’s and Don’ts:
– DO use a dry soft cloth to wipe the dust.
– DO use a wet soft cloth, dipped into water and wrung out, to wipe the dirt. Then use a dry soft cloth to dry up the device.
– DON’T wash the device with water or immerse it in water.
– DON’T use propellant, abrasive or other chemicals to wipe the dirt in avoidance of discolor or malfunction.
– DON’T disassemble this device. If you have any problems, please contact .
(Please refer to Warranty for contact information)
– Charge the power once for every 3 months, or at least once for half a year, if the device is not likely to be used for a long time.
warrants its products free of defects in materials and workmanship in normal use for a period of TWO years from the date of retail purchase.
This warranty does NOT cover damages caused by misuse or abuse, including but not limited to:
– Failure caused by unauthorized repairs or modifications; Damage caused by shock or drop during transportation;
– Failure caused by improper operation inconsistent with the instructions stated in this user manual;
– Malfunction or damage from failure to provide the recommended maintenance;
Damage caused by improper use of power supply.
Should this device require maintenance (or replacement at our option) under warranty, please deliver the original package to Virgin Pulse prepaid. Please return the store receipt (with the retail purchase date) and a note with reasons to return on it as well.
492 old Connecticut Path,Suite 601 Framingham,MA 01701,USA
While your MAX BUZZ is designed to be worn 24/7, its components are electronic and susceptible to damage if used improperly. Please read the safety guidelines on the following pages to ensure proper use and care.
MAX BUZZ Care
– Do not expose your MAX BUZZ to liquid, moisture, humidity, or rain while charging.
– Exposure of the MAX BUZZ to moisture while charging could result in electric shock.
– Do not tamper with or abuse the MAX BUZZ. For example, without limitation, do not drop, disassemble, open, crush, excessively bend, deform, puncture, shred, microwave, incinerate, paint, or insert foreign objects into the MAX BUZZ.
– Do not use abrasive cleaners to clean your MAX BUZZ.
– Do not expose your MAX BUZZ to extremely high or low temperatures.
– Do not leave your MAX BUZZ near open flames such as cooking burners, candles, or fireplaces.
– Do not bring your MAX BUZZ into contact with any sharp objects. This could cause scratches and damage.
– Do not insert anything into your MAX BUZZ unless otherwise specified in the user instructions. This may damage the internal components.
– Do not attempt to repair, modify, or disassemble your MAX BUZZ; it does not contain any user-serviceable components.
Built-in Battery Care
– Do not attempt to replace your MAX BUZZ’s battery. It is built-in and not changeable.
– Only charge the battery in accordance with the user instructions supplied with the MAX BUZZ.
– Avoid charging your MAX BUZZ in extremely high or low temperatures.
– Do not wear your MAX BUZZ while you are charging it.
– Do not attempt to disassemble the MAX BUZZ or force open the built-in battery.
– Do not clean the MAX BUZZ when it is being charged. Always unplug the charger first before cleaning the MAX BUZZ.
– Do not dispose of your MAX BUZZ in a fire. The battery could explode causing injury or death.
WARNING: THIS MAX BUZZ IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE. The MAX BUZZ
and its associated applications should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Always seek the advice of a qualified medical professional before making any changes to your exercise, sleep or nutrition, as doing so may cause severe harm or death.
– Dispose of the MAX BUZZ, the MAX BUZZ’s battery in accordance with local regulations. Do not dispose of the battery with regular household waste.
– Recycle your package in accordance with local regulations.
FCC ID: 2AKPRVP-T001
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
• Caution: The user is cautioned that changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
• NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in
accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
• If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
• This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
• This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Virgin Pulse Max Buzz User Manual VP-T001? Post in the comments!
Virgin Pulse Max Buzz User Manual [PDF]