Peace Target Bluetooth Speaker
FCC ID: 2AH6N022-0011
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1)This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this de vice must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Manual for BT speaker
Small, compact size gives your audio powerful sound. The clear sound is powered by new generation amplifiers, that you can take with your enjoy anywhere.
- Portable speaker for your smart phone, tablet, laptop, or MP3 Player.
- Light-weight, small in size, but incredible sound.
- Plastic housing provides protection and great sound.
- Up to 2-3 hours playback time, one a full charge.
- Mini speaker
- Audio cable
- Micro USB charging cable
- User Manual
Power supplier: DC5V
Output power: 3W(1KHz,THD10%)
Frequency: 200Hz – 20KHZ
Signal & noise ratio: ≥85dB
Impedance: 4 OHM(Ω)
Li-ion Output: 3.7V~4.2V+0.05V
Li-ion Input: 5V Lithium battery
Speaker Unit: 40mm
Long press POWER Button to turn on, at the same time, the blue light flashes. Search name of the speaker is “BT Speaker” . Make your device and speaker bluetooth pairing. After a successful connection, light slow flash, sound will be issued “dong dong dong” tones.
Under Line-in Model:
AUX audio playback: appendix provides the 3.5mm audio line. Can play music by link to mobile phone、MP3、MP4、PC、IPOD and other audio devices. Reminder: When it’s on AUX model, above buttons keeps on the same function.
Under radio Model:
The interface description:
- Please read the instructions carefully before using.
- Avoid contact with liquids; keep away from water, and high moisture conditions.
- Do not locate the speaker or cord near heat sources such as radiators, heaters, air ducts. or direct sunlight.
- Do not place a naked flame source such as candles on the Mini Speaker.
- Recharge the battery with suitable voltage output(5V/500mA)
- Do not hit the product severely, or insert any conductive objects into the speaker, or charging jack.
- Do not block the speaker grill when the speaker is running.
- Stop using at once if high temperature, smoke, burning smell, nor-normal noise, or fire are noticed coming from product.
- Do not repair on your own, seek the help of a professional.
- To avoid getting shocked, do not touch product with wet hands.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Audio cable is not fully plugged into the 3.5mm audio port on speaker or device.
- Audio cable is damaged.
- Source of audio is not working.
- No LED indication when audio cable is plugged-in.
- Mini speaker is out power.
- Input power source is not normal(5V/500mA)
- Micro USB adaptor of charging cable is not fully plugged into the mini speaker charging port.
- Charging cable is damaged.
- Battery failure
No LED indication:
- LED indication failure.
- No battery power left.
- Audio cable is not fully plugged into the socket.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the
following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2)
this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may
cause undesired operation.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for
compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class
B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to
provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not
installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference
to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not
occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to
radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off
and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the
- -Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- -Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- -Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- -Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device
can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!