FULL USER MANUAL
Congratulations on taking the first step toward discovering smarter skincare by acquiring the LUNA fofo. Before you begin to enjoy all the benefits of sophisticated skincare technology in the comfort of your home, please take a few moments to carefully read the instructions in this manual.
Please READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE and utilize this product only for its intended use as described in this manual.
WARNING: No modification of this equipment is allowed.
LUNA fofo OVERVIEW:
LUNA fofo knows exactly what your skin needs at all times, so you can get the most out of every cleanse. Using advanced skin sensors and Bluetooth technology, LUNA fofo analyzes the skin condition and moisture level in each zone of the face to create a personalized skin profile that is sent straight to the FOREO app. Take the skin quiz to determine your skin type and true skin age, and then enjoy a customized cleansing routine that automatically syncs with the device.
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR LUNA FoFo
HOW TO USE YOUR LUNA fofo:
A 360-degree skin analysis reveals moisture index by zone, skin type, true skin age, and new insights into skin complexion which help improve your daily skincare regimen. To find out your results, you must connect to the FOREO app.
1. Open the FOREO app on your mobile device and turn on your Bluetooth.
2. Turn on LUNA fofo by holding the center button until the light starts blinking, indicating the Bluetooth is connected and your device is ready to begin the skin analysis.
3. Press and hold the skin sensors to your forehead, cheeks, side of nose, and chin. When the app indicates, proceed to the next area.
4. The FOREO app will analyze your skin’s moisture index and skin type and then sync a customized cleansing routine to LUNA fofo.
5. Press and hold for 3 seconds to turn off device.
For the most accurate readings, make sure the device is completely dry and both sensors are placed flat and firmly on the skin. Remember to always take your readings at the same time each day.
After conducting your skin analysis, it’s time to cleanse. LUNA fofo removes 99.5% of dirt and oil*, as well as makeup residue and dead skin cells. We recommend cleansing with LUNA fofo for 1 minute every morning and evening.
1. Remove all makeup, dampen skin and then apply your FOREO cleanser.
2. Press the power button once to activate cleansing mode.
3. Cleanse using circular movements on cheeks and forehead, gliding up and down the nose. Based on your customized routine, LUNA fofo will pause to tell you when to move to the next area of your face.
4. Rinse and dry your face. Apply other skincare products, if any.
5. Track your progress and share your results.
CLEANING YOUR LUNA fofo
Always clean LUNA fofo thoroughly after use. Wash the brush surface with water and soap, then rinse with warm water. Avoid using clay-based, silicone-based or grainy cleansers, exfoliators or scrubs, as they may damage LUNA fofo’s soft silicone touch-points. Pat dry with a lint-free cloth or towel. After use, we recommend spraying the device with FOREO Silicone Cleaning Spray and rinsing with warm water for optimal results.
NOTE: Never use cleaning products containing alcohol, petrol or acetone, as they may irritate the skin and damage the silicone.
CHANGING THE BATTERY
FOR OPTIMUM SAFETY:
• If you have a skin condition or any medical concerns, please consult a dermatologist before use.
• Cleansing with LUNA fofo should be comfortable – if you experience discomfort, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.
• Exercise particular care when cleansing the under-eye regions and do not bring the device into contact
with the eyelids or eyes themselves.
• For hygienic reasons, we do not recommend sharing your LUNA fofo with anyone else.
• Avoid leaving your LUNA fofo in direct sunlight and never expose it to extreme heat or boiling water.
• Close supervision is necessary when this device is used by, on, or near children, as well as those with
reduced physical and mental abilities.
• Discontinue use if this product appears damaged in any way. This product contains no serviceable parts.
• Given the efficiency of the FOREO cleansing routine, we recommend that you do not use LUNA fofo
for more than 3 minutes at a time.
• Use this device only for its intended use as described in this manual. If you do not find the answer to
your specific question, or if you have any other questions regarding the device’s operation, please visit
Precautions to be taken in the event of changes in the performance of LUNA fofo If LUNA fofo is not activated when pressing the center button:
• No battery power. Replace with one AAA battery. If LUNA fofo cannot be switched off and/or interface buttons do not respond:
• Device is not responding. Press power button once to restart the device (holding the button starts Bluetooth search). If LUNA fofo is not picking up your skin during the skin analysis:
• Make sure the device is completely dry and then restart the device.
• Be sure to firmly press both sensors flat on skin.
If LUNA fofo won’t sync to the FOREO app:
• Switch your Bluetooth off and then on again to try reconnecting.
• Close the FOREO app and then reopen it to start the process over.
Disposal of old electronic equipment (applicable in the EU and other European countries with separate waste collection systems).
The crossed-out dustbin symbol indicates that this device should not be treated as household waste, but rather be brought to the appropriate collection point for recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. By ensuring this device is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent the potential negative consequences for the environment and human health which could be caused by inappropriate waste handling of the product. The recycling of materials will also help conserve natural resources. For more information about the recycling of your device, please contact your local household waste disposal service or your place of purchase.
MATERIALS: Body-safe silicone & ABS
COLOR: Pearl Pink/Fuchsia/Aquamarine/Sunflower Yellow/Midnight/Mint/Purple
SIZE: 70 x 66 x 38mm
WEIGHT: 70 g
BATTERY: 1 AAA battery
USAGE: Up to 400 uses per battery
STANDBY: 180 days
FREQUENCY: 150 Hz
MAX NOISE LEVEL: <50 dB
Disclaimer: Users of this device do so at their own risk. Neither FOREO nor its retailers assume any responsibility or liability for any injuries or damages, physical or otherwise, resulting, directly or indirectly, from the use of this device. Further, FOREO reserves the right to revise this publication and to make changes from time to time in the contents thereof without obligation to notify any person of such revision or changes.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to thefollowing two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
RF exposure statement: This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction. Model may be changed for improvements without notice.
©2018 FOREO AB. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
IMPORTER AND DISTRIBUTOR IN EU: FOREO AB, BIRGER JARLSGATAN 22, 114 34 STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN IMPORTER AND DISTRIBUTOR IN US: FOREO INC., 3565 S. LAS VEGAS BLVD. #159, LAS VEGAS, NV 89109, USA MANUFACTURED BY FOREO AB DESIGNED AND DEVELOPED BY FOREO SWEDEN WWW.FOREO.COM
Questions about your Luna Fofo? Post in the comments!
Luna Fofo User Guide [PDF]