BLING IL-YX3050-DM-KY241A6-01 Touchable Floor Lamp with Remote Controller User Manual
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception,
which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Caution: Any changes or modifications to this device not explicitly approved by manufacturer could void your authority to operate this equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
RF Exposure Information
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator and your body
- Get the wire through out the support metal piple to the “Touch Swithc”
- Then You can complete the floor lamp by order from ①to⑤ ,see picture
- Insert the wire from place②,then go down to the place⑤
(Note: Ensure the wire go through to the bottom place⑤)
- Get wire connected to the adapter, see ⑥&⑦
- Operation in 2 way
Way 1：Touch Key-press
Details: Two models with TP1 Touch Key-press
A. TOUCH PRESS Touch-Key-press：TP1 Press to turn on and dim, specially： touch press, turn on the light(D1 indicator out), default reading mode(warm & cool light mixed), brightness 100%(highest); Touch press one more time, brightness down to 60%(medium) at the same mode; Touch press again, brightness down to 10%(lowest) with mode unchanged; Touch press the 4th time, turn off the lights(D1 indicator on) You can repeat the performance by the same way above
B. Hold Down Touch-Key-press: Hold down Touch-key-press to switch working modes： Touch press to turn on the light first, Hold down press for 3 seconds, switch to general lighting mode with cool white light at highest brightness Hold down press for another 3 seconds, switch to leasure mode with warm white light at highest brightness Hold down press for 3 seconds again, switch to reading mode with warm & cool You can switch modes repeatly by the way above
Remark: Indicator D1 working modes: DI indicate white light, indicating the lamp live;
D1 indicator lights out, the floor lamp start working
Way 2：Remote Controller
A. First you need to match the Remote Controller with the lamp by pressing matching button as below: Press button “LO”+“HI” at the same time to activate the RF modular (transmission and receiving connected), the indicator D1 will flash 5 times if connection completed.(You may not control the floor lamp if not get remote controller and receiving modular in the lamp connected and please try until you complete the connection before you can control the floop lamp)
B. Press any button to have desirable function and color temperature Remote Controller graphic(the left) and 12 Functional buttons definition(the right)
- This movable floor lamp is not suitable for use on the bevel
- Please do not try to repair or tear apart of the power supply and Lighting Source in any cases.
Please refer to retailers or any qualified engineers to change or repair the DC power source if damaged to avoid any risk of electric shock and fire dizaster
- Please do not touch the live light with wet hands
- It is for indoor use only. Please keep it away from liquid or damp locations to avoid fire dizaster
- Please power off the light before you use dry wiper to clean the surface in case of any need
- Please keep the lamp away from heat reources and strong sunshine light
- Please do not overload the lamp to avoid potential fire disaster
Documents / Resources
|BLING IL-YX3050-DM-KY241A6-01 Touchable Floor Lamp with Remote Controller [pdf] User Manual|
FLC-042, FLC042, 2AI5TFLC-042, 2AI5TFLC042, IL-YX3050-DM-KY241A6-01, Touchable Floor Lamp with Remote Controller