WIRELESS COLOR WEATHER STATION
WITH 3 REMOTE SENSORS
For the start-up of this device:
Main unit by Ac adaptor(included) or 3xAAA batteries(not included)
Sensor by 6 x AA batteries (not included)
We thank you for your purchase of Baldr wireless color weather station with 3 remote sensors.It has been designed and constructed using innovative components and techniques to enable the perfect display. Please read the instructions carefully to become familiar with the properties and functions before you use the unit.
- Temperature and humidity of channel 1/2/3
- Max/min record of channel 1/2/3
- Indoor temperature and humidity
- Max/min record of indoor temperature and humidity
- Three comfort level indication
- Weather forecast for next 12-24 hours
- Barometric pressure Barometer display in mmHg, inHg or hPa/mb
- Calendar display Weekdays in 7 languages
- Current time 12/24 hour format selectable
- “ ” button
- “ SET ” button Enter into time setting
- “ MEM ” button Check or clear Max/min record
- “ CH ” button Clear sensors data and re-registration
- “ ▲/RCC ” button Switch C/F, RCC function or increase the data
- “ ▼ ” button Switch 12/24 H or decrease the data
- “ ” button Check alarm time, turn on/off alarm, enter into alarm setting
- Stand bracket
- Hanging hole
- Battery compartment
The default year is 2020 if the weekday display is incorrect.
Please confirm year was set correctly. (for manual setting only)
- Signal light
- Hanging hole
- Battery compartment
- Channel 1-2-3 switch
The following contents are included in the package:
1 x Weather Station Main Unit
3 x Remote Sensors
1 x AC Adaptor
1 x User Manual
- Clear color LCD display
- WWVB/DCF Radio controlled time
- Weather forecast for next 12-24 hours with barometer
- Measures in/out humidity and temperature (℃/℉)
- Four groups of temperature & humidity data
- Max/min record of temperature & humidity
- Comfort level indication
- Indoor temperature range: -10℃~50℃(14 ℉~122℉ )
- Outdoor temperature range: -40℃~60℃(-40℉~140℉)
- In/outdoor humidity range: 1%-99%
- Calendar, alarm and snooze function
- Time display in 12/24H
- White backlight with dimmer
BALDR recommends high-quality alkaline or lithium batteries for the best product performance. Heavy duty or rechargeable batteries are not recommended.
MAIN UNIT INSTALLATION
Install 3xAAA batteries or plug the adaptor to a powered outlet.
- Remove the battery compartment cover;
- Insert 2 x AA batteries in each sensor matching the polarity （+and-);
- Replace the battery cover.
- Switch the button of 3 sensors to CH1, CH2, and CH3 ( the channel of each sensor should be different from the others).
- Power the main unit prior to loading the batteries of the sensor.
- The main unit will auto receive the outdoor signal after power on, the receiving status will last for max 3 minutes.
The receiving antenna signal will flash. If no signal is received in 3 minutes, it will stop receiving the outdoor signals.
- If the main unit is out of 3 minutes signal receiving window, you need to press and hold the “ CH ” button to enter signal receiving again.
MAIN UNIT SETUP
When power on or reset, LCD will full display for 3 seconds with “BI” sound.
The default value is :
|Weekday Language (DCF)||Time Display (WWVB/ MSF)||Time Display (DCF)||Key tone|
|Date Display||Temperature Unit (DCF/MSF)||Temperature Unit (WWVB)||RCC Function||Time zone （DCF)|
|Time zone （WWVB)||Alarm Time||Date Format (DCF/MSF)||Date Format (WWVB)||Pressure Unit
|-5 EST||AM12:00/00:00 (OFF)||D/M||D/M||hPa/mb||inHg|
- After power on, the pressure reading will be flashing for 10 seconds. If there is no need for calibration, touch the top button to exit the setting. If calibration is required, you can press “▲/RCC ” or “ ▼ ” button to adjust data; pressing and holding “▲/ RCC” or “ ▼ ” button will quickly change the value by 8 steps.
- If no operation within 10 seconds, it will automatically save and exit the setting.
- Barometer range: 800-1100hPa/mb (600-825 mmHg,23.62 -29.53inHg ).
RF Signal Receiving
- After the barometer setting, it will start receiving the outdoor sensor’s signal for 3 minutes. If all 3 channels’ signals are received within 3 minutes or receiving window ends, it will enter into DCF /WWVB signal receiving window
- RF signal will not receive during the RCC reception,please exit the RCC receiving first by pressing and holding the “ ▲/RCC ” Button.
WWVB/DCF Signal Receiving
- After RF signal receiving, it will start searching radio signal for 7 minutes with the antenna symbol displaying on the screen, Meanwhile, the backlight brightness will automatically adjust to 3% (default brightness: 100%).
- Once the signal is received, the main unit will display the received time/month/date/weekday.
- Daily RCC signal receiving: there are regular radio signals receiving at UTC 7:00, 8:00, 9:00, 10:00, and 11:00 each day. It starts receiving signal at 7:00 every day. For each day, once the signal is received at any one receiving time, it will stop receiving a signal that day.
*DCF: 1:00AM,2:00AM, 3:00AM, 4:00AM, 5:00AM each day ( starts 1:00AM)
*WWVB:UTC 7:00, 8:00, 9:00, 10:00, 11:00 each day ( starts 7:00 ))
- Manual receiving: press and hold “▲/RCC ” button to enter RCC signal receiving.
- During receiving, press and hold “▲/RCC ” button to exit RCC receiving.
*RCC symbol display:
a. When receiving the signal, the RCC icon will be flashing by“1HZ”.
b. When the signal is successfully received, LCD will display the complete RCC icon and exit RCC receiving.
c. If no signal is received, the RCC icon will disappear.
- After the signal is received, if there is no need for other settings, you can just finish reading here. If there is other setting requirements. Please check the following steps. Or if there is no signal received, you can follow the below steps for manual setting.
- Press and hold the “ SET ” button to enter into the setting, press “ SET ”button to skip setting steps or go to the next setting option.
- Press “ SET ” to select Weekday Language. Default setting: GER. Press the“▲/RCC” or “ ▼ ” button to select languages: ENG、GER、ITA、FRE、DUT、SPA、DAN optional. (English/German/Italian/French/Dutch/Spanish/ Danish)
*Tips: press and hold “▲/RCC” or “ ▼ ” button will quickly change the value by 8 steps.
- Press “ SET ” to select Hours. Press “▲/RCC” or “ ▼ ” button to adjust the value.
- Press “ SET ” to select Minutes. Press “▲/RCC” or “ ▼ ” button to adjust the value.
- Press “ SET ” to select Year. Press “▲/RCC” or “ ▼ ” button to adjust the value.
- Press “ SET ” to select the Month&Date display format. Default setting: D/M. Press the“▲/RCC” or “ ▼ ” button to select M/D or D/M format. (M: Month,D: Date)
- Press “ SET ” to select the Month. Press “▲/RCC” or “ ▼ ” button to adjust the value.
- Press “ SET ” to select the Date. Press “▲/RCC” or “ ▼ ” button to adjust the value.
- Press “ SET ” to select the Barometric Unit. Default setting : hPa/mb. Press “▲/RCC” or “ ▼ ” button to select unit: mmHg, inHg or hPa/mb optional.
- Press “ SET ” to select the RCC. Default setting: ON. Press “▲/RCC” or “ ▼ ” button to select OFF or ON.
- Press “ SET ” to select Time Zone. Default setting : 0. Press “▲/RCC” or “ ▼ ” button to select a time zone from -12 H to + 12 H.
- Press “ SET ” to select Weather. Press “▲/RCC” or “ ▼ ” button to select weather: Sunny, Sunny, To Cloudy, Cloudy, Rainy optional.
- Press “SET” to confirm and exit.
- During setting, touch the top button to save and exit the setting.
- During setting, if no operation for 10 seconds, it will automatically save and exit the setting.
Alarm Time Setting
- Press and hold “ ” button to enter into the alarm time setting.
- Press “▲/RCC ” or “ ▼ ” button to adjust data; press and hold “▲/RCC ” or “ ▼ ” button will quickly change the value by 8 steps.
- The setting order is: Hour → Minute→ Exit.
- During setting, touch top button to save and exit the setting.
- During setting, if no operation for 10 seconds, it will automatically save and exit the setting.
- The alarm is default ON after setting the alarm time. The alarm symbol will display on the screen.
Alarm ON/OFF Setting
- When in time display mode, press “ ” button to check alarm time. Press “ ” button twice to turn the ON/OFF alarm by the ON/OFF a symbol.
- When in alarm time display mode, press “ ” button to turn on/off the alarm by the ON/OFF of the symbol.
- When the alarm is ringing, press any other button except top button to stop the alarm. And the alarm will restart the next day.
- Or when the alarm is ringing, press the top button to activate the snooze function. The alarm will ring again in 5-minute snooze interval. And the “Zz ” symbol will be flashing on the screen to indicate the snooze mode. Press any other button except top button to exit the snooze mode. And the alarm will restart the next day.
- When the alarm rings, the ascending “Bibi” alarm sound will last for 2 minutes if no operation.
MAX AND MIN RECORD
- Press the “MEM” button to check the maximum temperature and humidity, the value will display for 5 seconds.
- Press the “MEM” button a second time to check the minimum temperature and humidity, the value will display for 5 seconds.
- Press the “MEM” button a third time will return to standard mode.
- Press and hold the “MEM” button will clear the max and min record and reactivate the memory.
- Normally, the Max and Min record will update every 24 hours at 0:00.
- After power on , the indoor temperature will display automatically, it will update the reading every 30 seconds and start to receive an outdoor signal which lasts for max 3 minutes.
- Indoor temperature display range:-10℃~ 50.0℃(14℉~ 122℉); for temperatures lower than -10℃,the reading will be :” LL.L”; for temperatures higher than +50℃,the reading will be:” HH.H”.
- Outdoor temperature display range:-40℃~60℃(-40℉~ 140℉); for temperatures lower than -40℃, the reading will be :” LL.L”; for temperatures higher than +60℃,the reading will be:” HH.H”.
- Arrow indication for temperature changes:
→will display when the temperature changes less than 1℃ within one hour or compared with last reading;
↑ will display when the reading increase by 1℃ within one hour or compared with last reading.
→ will display when the reading decrease by 1℃ within one hour or compared with last reading.
- Accuracy: ±1 ℃. The temperature resolution is 0.1 ℃(0.1℉).
- Press “▲/RCC ” button to switch from Celsius degree to Fahrenheit degree.
- After power on , the indoor humidity will display automatically, it will update reading each 30 seconds and start to receive outdoor signal which lasts for max 3 minutes.
- Humidity display range: 1%-99%;for humidity lower than 1%,the reading will be “1%”;for humidity higher than 99%, the reading will be “99%”.
- Accuracy: when the temperature is between 20℃~26℃(68 ℉~ 78.8℉) and the humidity is between 40-80%,the accuracy is ±5%,if out of this range the accuracy will be ±8%.
- Arrow indication for humidity changes:
→ will display when humidity changes less than 3% RH within one hour or compared with last reading;
→will display when the reading increase by 3% RH within one hour or compared with last reading.
→ will display when the reading decrease by 3% RH within one hour or compared with last reading.
- Humidity resolution:1% .
COMFORT LEVEL INDICATOR
|Humidity||RY 1%- 39%||COMFORT
- Press and hold the “CH” button to clear all sensors data and start receiving signal again.
- The weather forecast icon will show after power on. There are 5 kinds of weather modes: Sunny, Sunny To Cloudy, Cloudy, Rainy, Snow. The weather icon displays are based on the hourly calculation of indoor/outdoor temperature & humidity and barometer data. The forecast is for next 12 hours with 70%-75% accuracy.
- After powering on, touch “ ” button to adjust the brightness of the backlight.
- Backlight brightness can be selected from 3%,50%,100% and off.
- Powered by batteries, If no operation within 10 seconds, it will automatically turn off the backlight.
LOW BATTERY INDICATORS
- About Outdoor Sensor: When the battery indicator shows next to the outdoor temperature, replace batteries in your outdoor sensor.
- About Main Unit: When the battery indicator shows next to your indoor temperature, replace the battery.
|Outdoor reading is flashing or showing dashes||Flashing of the outdoor reading is generally an indication of wireless interference.
1. Bring both the sensor and display indoors, side by side and remove batteries from each.
2. Make sure the 1-2-3 switch on both units matches.
3. Reload batteries in the main unit.
4. Reload batteries in the outdoor sensor.
5. Let both units sit within a couple of feet of each other for a few minutes to gain a strong connection before taking sensor to the outdoor area.
|No outdoor sensor reception||1. Reload the batteries of both the outdoor sensor and main unit. Please refer to the SENSOR SETUP section.
2. Relocate the main unit and/or the outdoor sensor. The units must be within 100m(328ft) of each other.
3. Make sure both units are placed at least 0.9 m (3 ft) away from electronics that may interfere with the wireless communication (such as TVs, microwaves, computers, etc).
4. Use standard alkaline batteries. Do not use heavy-duty or rechargeable batteries.
NOTE: It may take a few minutes for the main unit and sensor to synchronize after batteries are reloaded.
|Inaccurate temperature/ humidity||Make sure both the main unit and sensor are placed out of direct sunlight and away from any heat sources or vents.|
|“HH.H/LL.L” display in indoor and/or outdoor temperature||If the temperature is higher than the detection range, “HH.H” will display on screen for indication; if lower than the detection range, “LL.L” will display on the screen for indication.|
|If your BALDR product does not operate properly after trying the troubleshooting steps, please contact the seller on your order page or shoot an email to: [email protected].|
BALDR sensors are sensitive to surrounding environmental conditions. Proper placement of both the main unit and outdoor sensor are critical to the accuracy and performance of this product.
Main Unit Placement
Place the main unit in a dry area free of dirt and dust. To help ensure an accurate indoor temperature measurement, be sure to place the Main unit away from heat sources or vents.
Outdoor Sensor Placement
The sensor must be placed outside to observe outdoor conditions. The sensor is water-resistant to water splashes and is designed for general outdoor use, however, to extend its life place the sensor in an area protected from direct weather elements.
The best location is 1.2 to 2.4 meters (4 to 8 feet) above the ground with permanent shade and plenty of fresh air to circulate around the sensor.
Important Placement Guidelines
- The distance between main unit and transmitter should be at least 1.5~2 meters (5~6.5 feet) away from any interfering sources such as computer monitors or TV sets.
- To maximize wireless range, place units away from large metallic items, thick walls, metal surfaces, or other objects that may limit wireless communication.
- Please do not use other electrical products such as headphones or speakers operating on the same signal frequency.
- Neighbors using electrical devices operating on the same signal frequency can also cause interference.
- Place the main unit more than 1.2 meters away from the power source for better usage. (including the power source of the product itself or any other electrical appliances)
- Do not clean any part of the product with benzene, thinner or other solvent chemicals. When necessary, clean it with a soft cloth.
- Never immerse the product in water. This can cause electrical shock and damage the product.
- Do not subject the product to extreme force, shock, or fluctuations in temperature or humidity.
- Do not tamper With the internal components.
- Do not mix new and old batteries or batteries of different types.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard or rechargeable batteries with this product. Remove the batteries if storing this product for a long period of time.
- Do not dispose of this product as unsorted municipal waste. Collection of such waste separately for special treatment is necessary.
BALDR provides a 1-year limited warranty on this product against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship. Warranty service can only be performed by our authorized service center. The original dated bill of sale must be presented upon request as proof of purchase to us, or our authorized service center.
The warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship with the following specified exceptions:
- damage caused by accident, unreasonable use or neglect (including the lack or reasonable and necessary maintenance);
- damage occurring during shipment (claims must be presented to the carrier)
- damage to, or deterioration of any accessory or decorative surface;
- damage resulting from failure to follow instructions contained in your owner’s manual.
This warranty covers only actual defects within the product itself, and does not cover the cost of installation or removal from a fixed installation, normal set-up or adjustments, claims based on misrepresentation by the seller or performance variations resulting from installation-related circumstances.
To receive warranty service, the purchaser must contact with BALDR nominated service center for the problem determination and service procedure.
Thank you for your choice of BALDR products!
Documents / Resources
|baldr B0360WST4H4PR WIRELESS COLOR WEATHER STATION 3 REMOTE SENSORS [pdf] User Manual|
B0360WST4H4PR WIRELESS COLOR WEATHER STATION 3 REMOTE SENSORS, WIRELESS COLOR WEATHER STATION 3 REMOTE SENSORS, WEATHER STATION 3 REMOTE SENSORS, 3 REMOTE SENSORS, REMOTE SENSORS