anko 43244010 Wireless Keyboard with Backlit
- Android/ iOS/Windows operating system
- Please ensure that your devices have Bluetooth function
- Please read the instruction manual before using this device and follow all the safety instructions to avoid damage caused by improper use.
- Keep the instruction manual for future reference. Should this device be given to a third party, then this instruction manual must also be handed over.
- Use this device solely for its intended purpose.
- Only use this appliance indoors.
- keep the appliance away from all hot surfaces and naked flames
- Always put the appliance on a level, stable, clean, dry surface. Protect the appliance from extreme heat and cold, dust, direct sunlight, humidity and drops or jets of water.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or in other liquids.
- Do not open the housing under any circumstances. Do not introduce any objects into the interior of the housing.
- Should the device malfunction due to electrostatic discharge or a short power surge, disconnect it from your computer and then reconnect it again.
Before first use
- Unpack the device and check if all parts are there and undamaged. Should this not be the case, return the product to Kmart for replacement
- Danger of suffocation! Keep all packaging materials away from children.
- Remove all protective foils and packaging material prior to use.
The keyboard is powered via an integrated rechargeable battery. The battery cannot be removed or replaced. Upon initial use, the battery should be charged fully to ensure optimal performance and battery life. Charge the device with the included USB charging cable. Plug the micro-USB end of the charging cable into the DC charging port and the USB-A into a suitable USB port on your computer or a USB wall charger with DC5V 1A or 2A. If the power indicator light starts to slow flash means battery power is low and will need charging. Charging indicator light will be turn Red during charging. After fully charging, Red light goes off Charging time approx. 3-4 hours, when connected to a standard USB port (5V,1A).
- Press “off/on” button to turn the unit on
- Press the “connect” button, the Bluetooth indicator light will start flashing
- Turn on your external device. Refer to its user manual for instructions on pairing and connecting Bluetooth devices.
- Using the native controls on your Bluetooth device, select Bluetooth device name “KM43244010” in your Bluetooth settings menu to pair.
- When successfully paired and connected, the Bluetooth indicator light will stop flashing.
- If you have used Bluetooth connection before, the system will start searching for the device last connected. When the device is found, the system will reconnect automatically.
- FN+Q switch to Android, realize Android keyboard function
- FN+W switch to Windows, realize Windows keyboard function
- FN+E switch to IOS, realize IOS keyboard function
- Default System is windows. The Bluetooth indicator light will fast flash during system switch.
Power saving mode
If the device is not used for ten minutes, it switches to power-saving mode. Just press any key to reactivate it.
- Press button, the RGB light will turn on in steady-on mode. 2nd press, RGB light will switch to ambient light and 3rd press to turn off the RGB light.
- Press button, the RGB light will turn on in steady on mode. Press button, Single press this key, can fixed single color. Total seven backlights: white-green-azure-yellow-blue-purple-red.
- If the device is not used for 1 minute, RGB light will turn off in saving mode. Just press any key to reactivate it.
- In steady on mode, press FN+, will switch to 30% brightness, 2nd press will switch to 60% brightness, 3rd press will switch to 100% brightness. Forth press, turn off the light.
Notes: Fixed color only works in steady on mode.
Care and maintenance
- Wipe all parts with a dry soft cloth.
- Working distance: Around 10m
- Bluetooth version: 3.0
- Build-in 420mAh Rechargeable battery
- Charging time up to 3-4 hours (under 5V 1A charging status)
- Input: DC 5V / 100mA
- Power saving mode: 10 minutes
Keyboard lock function
12 Month Warranty
Thank you for your purchase from Kmart.
Kmart Australia Ltd warrants your new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period stated above, from the date of purchase, provided that the product is used in accordance with accompanying recommendations or instructions where provided. This warranty is in addition to your rights under Australian Consumer Law. Kmart will provide you with your choice of a refund, repair or exchange (where possible) for this product if it becomes defective within the warranty period. Kmart will bear the reasonable expense of claiming the warranty. This warranty will no longer apply where the defect is a result of alteration, accident, misuse, abuse or neglect. Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase and contact our Customer Service Centre on 1800 124 125 (Australia) or 0800 945 995 (New Zealand) or alternatively, via Customer Help at Kmart.com.au for any difficulties with your product. Warranty claims and claims for expense incurred in returning this product can be addressed to our Customer Service Centre at 690 Springvale Rd, Mulgrave Vic 3170.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For New Zealand customers, this warranty is in addition to statutory rights observed under New Zealand legislation
Documents / Resources
|anko 43244010 Wireless Keyboard with Backlit [pdf] Instruction Manual|
43244010, Wireless Keyboard with Backlit, 43244010 Wireless Keyboard with Backlit, Wireless Keyboard, 43244010 Wireless Keyboard, Keyboard