Alfred DB2S Smart Pin Pad Store
Congratulation on your New Smart Home Touchscreen Deadbolt Hello, Thank you for joining the Alfred family. We wrote this to make sure your smart lock is as easy to set up as it is to use. Alfred owners are provided with security, peace of mind, and ease of use. Here are a few quick tips to get you started:
Installing Alfred is easy. With our partnership with mobile app BILT you are able to get step by step visual installation procedures which you can follow along on your phone. The BILT app will show you how to install your latch and how to set your handing switch correctly. Go to the Apple App Store or Google Play to download BILT and search “Alfred”.
Download the Alfred Home App on either iOS or Android devices to quickly be able to set up and program your new Alfred Smart lock and accessories. Or proceed to step 2 and 3 if you prefer to set up your new Smart Lock without your mobile device.
CHANGE DEFAULT MASTER PIN CODE
- Touch the screen with your hand to activate.
- Enter “*” twice and the 8-digit default Master PIN Code (12345678) followed by “√ ”.
- Enter “1” to change Master DB2S Series PIN code.
- Enter new 4-10 digit Master PIN code followed by “√ ”.
- Repeat step 4 one more time.
The Master PIN Code must be changed before any further programming can begin.
ADD NEW USER PIN CODES
- Touch the screen to wake up the lock.
- Enter “**” then your new Master Pin Code followed by “√ ”.
- Enter “2” to enter Add User Menu.
- Enter new 4-10 Digit User Pin Code followed by “√ ”.
- Repeat step 4 to confirm your PIN Code.
- To continue adding new users Repeat step 3-5.
- to assign member name to each user pin code please open Alfred Home App.
For your security, we have created a Simple PIN Code rule. Both Master and User PIN Codes cannot have the following attributes:
- Consecutive numbers: for example: 123456 or 654321.
- Duplicated numbers: for example: 111111 or 222222.
- Include or be included within other existing PIN codes.
HOW TO LOCK
Press and hold any key on the keypad for 2 seconds.
- You can also lock your door from the inside by pressing the multi-function button,
- or by turning the thumbturn to the horizontal position.
HOW TO UNLOCK
Place your palm over the lock to wake up the keypad. Input User PIN code or Master PIN code and press “√ ” to confirm.
- Or By using your RFID Card by tapping it on the Alfred Logo in the center of the lock
- You can also unlock your door from the inside by turning the thumbturn to the vertical position.
Still have Questions about your new Alfred Smart Lock? Please don’t return it to the store! Let us help you first! Call us toll-free at 1-833-4-ALFRED (1-833-425-3733). Or, email us at email@example.com. You will love our short educational videos to help guide you in almost any situation. Check our YouTube Channel.
Documents / Resources
|Alfred DB2S Smart Pin Pad Store [pdf] User Guide|
DB2S Smart Pin Pad Store, DB2S, Smart Pin Pad Store, Pin Pad Store, Pad Store