ZZiPP ZZIGGY, ZZIGGYW Portable Battery Powered Speaker User Manual
Thanks for purchasing this ZZIPP product, please read this instruction carefully to understand how to operate the product correctly. Please store this instruction in a safe place after reading as a reference in the future.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not remove the cover or the side. Always contact qualified personnel for repairs.
To reduce the risk of fire and electric shock, do not expose the appliance to moisture and direct contact with liquids.
- To avoid the risk of fire or shock do not expose the product to rain or direct and excessive humidity. If the environment is much colder than the temperature of this product, wait for it to adjust to room temperature before turning it on. Do not use the product for permanent installations. Only connect the product to circuits grounded and protected. Always disconnect it from the power supply before cleaning it or replacing the fuse.
- Replace the fuse with another of the same type and the same rated voltage.
- Do not clean the product with solvents or aggressive detergents. Use a soft, clean cloth.
- Before connecting the product to a power supply, make sure the cable of power supply is not damaged.
- Make sure that the voltage of the electrical outlet is within the range indicated on the product (on the housing or on a sticker).
- Never disconnect the product from the socket by pulling the cord.
- 2 MIC – LINE – HI Z Input
- 1 RCA LINE input
- Bluetooth connectivity
- TWS function for wireless connection of 2 speakers
- 1 LINE output
- Battery powered with charge indicator
- 2 band EQ on MIC channels
- Reverb on MIC channels
- Signal clip indicator on each channel
- Signal / clip indicator: Displays the input signal status in color. Green signal present. Red Signal clipping.
- Volume control: Adjust the volume of your source.
- Treble control: Adjust the high frequency balance of your source.
- Bass control: Adjust the bass frequency balance of your source.
- Reverb control: Adjust the amount of reverb applied to your source.
- Select switch: move the switch to the
GUITAR or MIC position to select the type of source.
- Channel input: Analog input for connecting micro phone (XLR) and instrument (TS unbalanced) cables.
- RCA input: Input for the connection of line sauces for the left and right channel.
- Line output: To connect another speaker. NOTE Line out is post mix.
- TWS / Reset: Press the TWS button on the same time on both ZZIGGY and wait them paired (one TWS LED blink slow, another one doesn’t blink), then connect Bluetooth devices to achieve stereo sound play.
- Power cord connector
- Bluetooth pair button: Used to set up pairing with Bluetooth devices.
- Press the button to activate the Bluetooth (key 12 on the previous page).
- Activate the Bluetooth on the source device and select from the list ZZIGGY devices.
- Play an audio file from the source to activate the sound on the device.
The TWS link allows wireless connection of 2 ZZIGGY speakers
- Press the TWS button on both speakers.
- Wait a few moments for the connection.
- By connecting a Bluetooth source, playback on the two speakers will be stereo.
POWER SWITCH FUNCTION
- When the speaker is connected to the power supply and the switch is in the ON position, the speaker works and the battery charges. (Slow charge)
- When the switch is in the OFF position, the battery does not charge and the speaker is turned off.
- When the switch is positioned on CHARGE ONLY, the speaker is off and only the fast charging circuit works, which allows the battery to be recharged faster than the ON position.
|Type||Multi position PA system battery powered|
|Trasducer||6,5” Woofer – 3 x 2,75” neodimium voice coil|
|Frequency response||60 – 18000 Hz|
|Max SPL||114 dB|
|Power output||120 W|
|EQ||2 band channel EQ|
|Enclosure material||Polypropylene plastic|
|Mounting option||35mm pole mount, tilt-back, floor monitor|
|Power supply||110-240 V 50/60 Hz|
|Battery||Rechargeable lithium ion battery 6 x 2600 mA|
|Measure||330 x 250 x 290 mm|
The declaration of conformity in the form complete can be found at the company:
Zzipp Group S.p.a. or available online at the site: zzippgroup.com
Refer to the competent authorities for information on authorizations or possible restrictions before using the device.
Documents / Resources
|ZZiPP ZZIGGY, ZZIGGYW Portable Battery Powered Speaker [pdf] User Manual|
ZZIGGY ZZIGGYW Portable Battery Powered Speaker, ZZIGGY, ZZIGGYW, ZZIGGY Portable Battery Powered Speaker, ZZIGGYW Portable Battery Powered Speaker, Portable Battery Powered Speaker, Portable Powered Speaker, Battery Powered Speaker, Powered Speaker, Portable Speaker, Speaker