SUNFORCE 80033 Solar String Lights with Remote Control
Prior to hanging the bulbs, make sure they do not rest upon any hot surface or where they could become damaged. If you are charging the batteries without attaching the bulbs, keep the bulbs in the retail box or safely store them indoors to prevent any potential damage.
IZIXWAYISO: IMINININGWANE YOKUPHEPHA
- Your solar string lights are not a toy. Keep them out of reach of small children.
- Your solar string lights and solar panel are both fully weather-resistant.
- The solar panel must be mounted outdoors to maximize sun exposure.
- Prior to installation, lay out all components and check against the parts list section of this manual.
- Never look directly into the solar string lights.
- Do not hang any other objects on the solar string lights.
- Do not cut the wire or make any wiring changes to the solar string lights.
IZIXWAYISO: IMIYALELO YEBHATHARI
- WARNING – KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Ngaso sonke isikhathi thenga usayizi ofanele nebanga lebhethri elifanele kakhulu ukusetshenziswa okuhlosiwe.
- Njalo shintsha isethi yonke yamabhethri ngesikhathi esisodwa, uqaphele ukuthi ungahlanganisi amadala namasha, noma amabhethri ezinhlobo ezahlukene.
- Hlanza othintana nabo bebhethri kanye nalezo zocingo ngaphambi kokufaka ibhethri.
- Ensure the batteries are installed correctly with regard to polarity(+ and -).
- Khipha amabhethri kumpahla okungafanele isetshenziswe isikhathi eside.
- Khipha noma imaphi amabhethri angasebenzi noma 'afile' ngokushesha bese uwashintsha.
Ukuze ugaywe kabusha futhi ulahlwe amabhethri ukuze kuvikelwe imvelo, sicela uhlole i-inthanethi noma uhla lwemibhalo lwefoni yangakini ngezikhungo zendawo zokugaywa kabusha kanye/noma ulandele imithetho kahulumeni wendawo.
- iwayinitage looking Edison LED light bulbs (E26 base)
- Integrated mounting loops
- Solar battery charging
- Ukulawulwa kwesilawuli kude kufakiwe
- 10.67 m / 35 ft total cable length
- 3V, 0.3W LED replaceable bulbs
- The solar string lights are shipped with the batteries pre-installed. Before starting any installation, test the bulbs for illumination.
- Connect the solar panel to the connector on the string lights.
- Select ON on the back of the solar panel.
- The bulbs should now illuminate.
Once the bulbs are all illuminated, turn the switch to OFF and continue with the installation.
- Ensure your solar panel is placed so that its exposure to sunlight is optimized. Be aware of objects such as trees or property overhangs that may impede the panel’s ability to generate a charge.
- Prior to using your solar string lights, the solar panel needs sunlight for a period of three days. This initial charge should be done without the string lights connected or with the solar panel in the OFF position. After the third day, your included batteries will be fully charged.
Qaphela: The solar panel should be mounted in a place where the ON/OFF switch is easily accessible.
MOUNTING THE SOLAR PANEL: THE SOLAR PANEL HAS TWO MOUNTING OPTIONS
- If required use the two wall plugs (H) along with the two large screws (G). Install the screws utilizing the two outer holes of the mounting bracket to secure the bracket to the chosen surface.
- Insert the mounting base (D) onto the back of the solar panel (B). Use the included small screw (F) to tighten the connection.
- Slide the solar panel down onto the mounting bracket (E) until you feel and hear the connection click into place.
- Adjust the solar panel to the desired angle to optimize sun exposure.
- The angle of the solar panel can be adjusted to maximize sun exposure by loosening, adjusting and then re-tightening the side screw located on the solar panel’s protruding arm.
Qaphela: To disconnect the solar panel from the mounting bracket, press down on the release tab on the bottom of the mounting bracket. With the tab firmly pressed, slide the solar panel upwards and free of the bracket. Some force may be required to remove the panel from the bracket.
To utilize the ground stake (C), connect the two parts of the stake together.
The grooved section then fits into the protruding arm of the solar panel.
The stake can then be used to mount the panel into the ground.
INSTALLATION OF THE SOLAR STRING LIGHTS
The solar string lights have a variety of possible ways to be mounted. The following are examples of the most common ways:
- Temporary mounting: Using standard S hooks (not included) or screw hooks (not included) the solar string lights can be mounted utilizing the integrated mounting loops.
- Permanent mounting: Using cable tie wraps or ‘zip ties’ (not included) or using nails or screws into a surface, the solar string lights can be mounted more permanently.
- Guide wire installation: Using S hooks (not included) attach the string lights to a pre-installed guide wire (not included).
- Structural installation: To create a draping effect for the solar string lights attach the first bulb to a structure, then only mount every 3-4th bulb to create the desired effect. Complete the effect by mounting the last bulb to a structure.
- The final step of installation is to connect the solar panel to the string lights. Simply insert the plug located after the final bulb into the wire coming from the solar panel. Tighten the plug by screwing the seal over the connection point.
Qaphela: The solar string lights will illuminate for 4-5 hours depending on the charge level of the batteries.
After an initial 3 day charge in the OFF position the solar string lights are ready to use.
Pull out the included plastic tab to activate the remote control’s (J) battery.
When the solar panel is in the ON position the bulbs should illuminate. Simply press the button on the remote control to turn the bulbs off. Likewise when the bulbs are off press the button on the remote control to illuminate the bulbs. It is advisable to leave the solar panel in the ON position for regular usage. Turning the solar panel to the OFF position disengages the remote control and can be used when storing or for long periods of intended inactivity.
NOTE: Using the solar string light during daylight hours will have a negative effect on the length of time the lights will illuminate in the evening. When not required always use the remote control to turn the bulbs off to help conserve the battery charge.
The solar string light’s batteries (I) are installed on the rear of the solar panel. Always open the battery compartment with the ON/OFF switch in the OFF position. Unscrew the back of the battery compartment and remove the backing piece. Inside you will see the batteries.
When replacing the batteries, observe the correct polarity and match the battery specifications with the batteries you have removed.
Sebenzisa amabhethri aphinde ashajwe kuphela.
For this product use two rechargeable 18650 3.7V lithium-ion batteries.
Replace the back of the battery compartment and continue to use the solar string lights as required.
LEDIVAYISI LIHAMBA NENGXENYE 15 YEMITHETHO YE-FCC.
Umsebenzi ungaphansi kwale mibandela emibili elandelayo:
(1) le divayisi ayinakubanga ukuphazamiseka okuyingozi, futhi (2) le divayisi kufanele yamukele noma yikuphi ukuphazamiseka okutholakele, kufaka phakathi ukuphazamiseka okungadala ukusebenza okungafuneki.
Izinguquko noma ukuguqulwa okungavunyelwe ngokucacile yiqembu elibhekele ukuthobela kungabhebhethekisa igunya lomsebenzisi lokusebenzisa okokusebenza.
QAPHELA: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class 8 digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Qondisa kabusha noma ususe i-antenna etholayo.
- Khulisa ukwehlukana phakathi kwemishini nesamukeli.
- Xhuma okokusebenza endaweni oyisebenzisayo esiteshini esihlukile kunaleso exhunywe kuso umamukeli.
- Xhumana nomthengisi noma uchwepheshe we-TV / we-TV onolwazi ukuthola usizo.
Idivayisi ihlolwe ukuhlangabezana nemfuneko yokuchayeka ejwayelekile ye-RF. Idivayisi ingasetshenziswa esimweni sokuvezwa okuphathekayo ngaphandle komkhawulo.
WARNING: This product contains a button battery. If swallowed, it could cause severe injury or death in just 2 hours. Seek medical attention immediately.
Should you need to replace the included battery in the remote control, locate the battery compartment on the edge of the remote control.
Push the tab to the right (1) and slide out the battery compartment (2).
Replace the battery ensuring the right polarity is observed and ensure the replacement battery has the same characteristics as the one that has been removed.
- WARNING : KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Ukugwinya kungaholela ekulimaleni kanzima emahoreni ama-2 noma ukufa okuncane, ngenxa yokusha kwamakhemikhali kanye nokuqhuma kwesimila okungaba khona.
- Uma usola ukuthi ingane yakho igwinye noma yafaka ibhethri eliyinkinobho, ngokushesha funa usizo oluphuthumayo lwezokwelapha.
- Hlola amadivayisi futhi uqiniseke ukuthi igumbi lebhethri livikeleke kahle, isb. Ukuthi isikulufu noma okunye okokuqinisa imishini kuyaqiniswa. Ungayisebenzisi uma igumbi lingavikelekile.
- Lahla amabhethri enkinobho asetshenzisiwe ngokushesha nangokuphepha. Amabhethri ayizicaba asengaba yingozi.
- Tshela abanye ngengozi ehambisana namabhethri ezinkinobho nokuthi ungazigcina kanjani izingane zabo ziphephile.
THIS DEVICE COMPLIES WITH INDUSTRY CANADA LICENSE-EXEMPT RSS STANDARD(S).
Umsebenzi ungaphansi kwale mibandela emibili elandelayo:
(1) Le divayisi ayinakubanga ukuphazamiseka, futhi (2) Le divayisi kufanele yamukele noma yikuphi ukuphazamiseka, kufaka phakathi ukuphazamiseka okungadala ukusebenza okungafuneki kocingo.
The digital apparatus complies with Canadian CAN ICES-005 (8) / NM8-005 (8).
This radio transmitter (ISED certification number: 26663-101015) has been approved by Industry Canada to operate with the antenna types listed with the maximum permissible gain indicated. Antenna types not included in this list, having a gain greater than the maximum gain indicated for that type, are strictly prohibited for use with this device.
Amadokhumenti / Izinsiza
|SUNFORCE 80033 Solar String Lights with Remote Control [pdf] Incwadi Yeziqondiso|
80033, Solar String Lights with Remote Control, Remote Control Lights, Solar String Lights