I-CRUX ACPGM-80N Smart-Play Integration eneManuwali Yomsebenzisi Yekhamera Eningi
- Smart-Play Integration system allows connection of Android and other phones to the GM infotainment system.
- Made for Android Auto and CarPlay.
- Adds front and rear aftermarket camera inputs.
- Retains functionality of the OEM backup camera if present.
- Front camera automatically shows on the screen after changing the gear from reverse to drive.
- Kuphoqelelwe view function for front and aftermarket rear camera.
- ACPGM-80N Module
- Amahhanisi Amandla
- Smartphone Interface Module
- Intambo Yesandiso se-USB
- Ikhebula le-4K HDMI
- LVDS Video Cable
- Intambo engu-3.5mm Aux
- Smart-Play Module Power Harness
- OSD Controller
IZILUNGISELELO ZE-DIP SHINTSHA
|1 ukuze 8||ALL UP||Malibu and Volt|
|4||DOWN||Cruze (with 8” screen)|
|6||DOWN||Impala, Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon, Sierra, Acadia, Silverado, Yukon (with RSE)|
|7||DOWN||Suburban (with RSE), Tahoe (with RSE)|
|I-1 & 5||DOWN||Colorado|
|I-2 & 5||DOWN||Escalade, CTS, CTS-V, SRX (with no OEM front camera)|
I-RSE = Rear Seat Entertainment
- Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon models with Rear Seat Entertainment Systems have 2 LVDS cables on the back of the radio.
- Plug and play connections behind the top side of the radio.
- On RE models, the power harness is plugged in behind the headunit but the LVDS cable is plugged in at the HMI module (usually found behind the glove box).
- Connection is made on the blue LVDS connector on the HMI module.
On Impala and Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon models with Rear Seat Entertainment Systems, the LVDS cable connection on the ACPGM-80N LVDS adapter board is the opposite of the standard connection. Please take note of this when plugging in the LVDS connectors. See image below.
Cadillac and Corvette C7 with 10 pin Connector at headunit
For Cadillac and Corvette C7 installations, you must cut the ACPGM-80N 10 pin connectors and hardwire it to the OEM connector wires.
|ACPGM-80N POWER HARNESS|
|Okuluhlaza / Okumhlophe||MMI|
|Okumnyama / Okumhlophe||CAN|
Cadillac and Corvette C7 Connection with 10 Pin connector:
- PIN 1 = B+ connect to VCC Red wire
- PIN 3 = CAN connect to CAN High (White/Brown) wire
- PIN 8 = LIN (see connection diagram above)
- PIN 10 = Ground connect to Black wire
Cut the Green wire on pin #8 on the 10 pin factory connector and connect the LIN (blue wire) and MMI (white wire) of the ACPGM-80N harness following the diagram above.
Cadillac Connection with 16 Pin connector:
- PIN 6 = LIN (see connection diagram above)
- PIN 9 = B+ connect to VCC Red wire
- PIN 12 = CAN connect to CAN High (White/Brown) wire
- PIN 16 = Ground connect to Black wire
30 Pin ACPGM-80N main module pin out.
(Note: Wire colors can be different but pin locations will remain the same.
GM vehicles without Rear Seat Entertainment (RSE) wiring connections:
- Plug and Play harness plugs behind radio
- ACPGM-80N LVDS video cable plugs behind radio
- LVDS Video Connection
- Plug in 4K HDMI Cable
- Plug in 3.5mm Aux Cable to factory Aux Input
- Plug in original smartphone cable to USB Ext. cable
ON SCREEN DISPLAY (OSD) SETTINGS
The OSD Setting Screen automatically pops up when the OSD Control Pad is connected.
Use the OSD menu to make the necessary settings. Remember to Run Save&Reboot after the settings are made. Unplug the OSD Control Pad after setting the cameras and keep it in a secure location in case it is needed to change the settings.
- After plugging in the OSD controller, navigate down to LVDS Input and set to ON. Push RIGHT button to go to the next menu.
- Set Navi Brand to NV17
- Navigate the OSD back the main menu and go to Save&Reboot then Run.
REAR AND FRONT CAMERA SETTING
Dynamic Parking Guide Lines
To turn ON the Dynamic Parking Guide Lines, go the Rear Input > Rear Set and turn ON Warning LANG. Go back to the root menu and Run Save&Reboot. Remember to unplug the OSD Control Pad otherwise the unit will not function properly. Set the parking brake on, start the car, put the gear in reverse, turn the steering wheel all the way to the left and all the way to right then put it in the center. The ACPGM-80N will calibrate automatically.
FRONT CAMERA SETTING
The front Camera will automatically show on the screen when the gear is put to Drive from Reverse. Set the delay time on the OSD menu. Delay time can be set from 1 to 60 seconds after a putting the car to drive from reverse.
- To enter Smart-Play mode, press the upper left corner of the screen or double click the HOME button.
- Smart-Play home screen. Use the factory touch screen for Smart-Play controls.
- Apps can be opened by touch screen or by Siri control.
I-FORCE VIEWING THE FRONT CAMERA
For MyLink IO5/IO6 radios:
|Press for 2 seconds = Force view front camera Press once = Back to OEM screen|
|Press for 2 seconds = Force view rear camera (only if aftermarket camera is used) Press once = Back to OEM screen|
Compatible with 8” CUE or MyLink IO5/IO6 Systems.
CTS Coupe CTS
|Avalanche Colorado Corvette Cruze Impala Malibu Silverado Suburban Tahoe||GMC 2017-2018 2015-2018 2014-2018 2014-2018||Acadia Canyon Sierra Pickup Yukon|
Amadokhumenti / Izinsiza
|CRUX ACPGM-80N Smart-Play Integration with Multi Camera [pdf] Incwadi Yomsebenzisi|
ACPGM-80N, Smart-Play Integration, with MultiCamera, Integration