ZigBee 2-Gang In-wall Switch
|Output Voltage||Output Channel||Max. Load||Size
|100-240VAC||100-240VAC||2 Channels||Resistive load: max. 8.1A, capacitive load: max. 2.7A||
Compatible Load Types
|Load Type||Maximum Load||
|LED lamps with transformers||620W @ 230V
290W @ 110V
|Due to variety of LED lamp designs, maximum number of LED lamps is further dependent on power factor result when connected to switch.|
|LED drivers||620W @ 230V
290W @ 110V
|Maximum permitted number of drivers is 620W divided by driver nameplate power rating.|
|Incandescent lighting, HV Halogen lamps||1860W @ 230V
890W @ 110V
|Low voltage halogen lighting with electronic transformers||620W @ 230V
290W @ 110V
Over Current Protection
- When connecting resistive load and total load is over 1A, the relay will be forced to off and protected.
- 2-gang ZigBee in-wall switch based on latest ZigBee 3.0 protocol
- 100-240VAC wide input and output voltage
- Supports resistive loads and capacitive loads
- 2 channels output, max. load 8.1A total
- Input and output with screw terminals, safe and reliable
- Enables to control ON/OFF of connected load
- ZigBee device with 2 endpoints which can be controlled separately
- ZigBee end device that supports Touchlink commissioning
- Can directly pair to a compatible ZigBee remote via Touchlink without coordinator
- Supports self-forming zigbee network without coordinator and add other devices to the network
- Supports find and bind mode to bind a ZigBee remote
- Supports zigbee green power and can bind max. 20 zigbee green power switches
- Can be controlled by universal single wire push switch, 2 channels can be controlled separately by 2 switches
- Active power and energy metering functionality
- Mini Size, Easy to be installed into a standard wall box
- Radio Frequency : 2.4GHz
- Waterproof grade: IP20
Safety & Warnings
- DO NOT install with power applied to
- DO NOT expose the device to
ZigBee Clusters the device supports are as follows:
- 0x0000: Basic 0x0003: Identify
- 0x0004: Groups
- 0x0005: Scenes
- 0x0006: On/off
- 0x0702: Simple Metering 0x0b04: Electrical Measurement
- 0x0b05: Diagnostics
- 0x0019: OTA
- Do wiring according to connection diagram
- This ZigBee device is a wireless receiver that communicates with a variety of ZigBee compatible systems. This receiver receives and is controlled by wireless radio signals from the compatible ZigBee system.
- Zigbee Network Pairing through Coordinator or Hub (Added to a Zigbee Network)
Step 1: Remove the device from previous zigbee network if it has already been added to, otherwise pairing will fail. Please refer to the part “Factory Reset Manually“.
Step 2: From your ZigBee Controller or hub interface, choose to add lighting device and enter Pairing mode as instructed by the controller.
- TouchLink to a Zigbee Remote
- Directly TouchLink (both not added to a ZigBee network), each device can link with 1 remote.
- TouchLink after both added to a ZigBee network, each device can link with max. 30 remotes.
- To control by both gateway & remote, add remote and device to network first then TouchLink.
- After TouchLink, the device can be controlled by the linked remotes.
- Removed from a Zigbee Network through Coordinator or Hub Interface
- Factory Reset Manually
- Factory Reset through a Zigbee Remote (Touch Reset)
Note: Make sure the device already added to a network, the remote added to the same one or not added to any network.
- Find and Bind Mode
Note: Make sure the device and remote already added to the same zigbee network.
- Learning to a Zigbee Green Power Switch
Note: Each device can learn to max. 20 zigbee green power switches
- Delete Learning to a Zigbee Green Power Switch
- Setup a Zigbee Network & Add Other Devices to the Network (No Coordinator Required)
Step 2: Set another device or remote or touch panel into network pairing mode and pair to the network, refer to their manuals.
Step 3: Pair more devices and remotes to the network as you would like, refer to their manuals.
Step 4: Bind the added devices and remotes through Touchlink so that the devices can be controlled by the remotes, refer to their manuals.
- Each added device can link and be controlled by max. 30 added remotes.
- Each added remote can link and control max. 30 added devices.
The device supports firmware updating through OTA, and will acquire new firmware from zigbee controller or hub every 10 minutes automatically.
- Wiring Diagram
Notes for the diagrams:
L – terminal for live lead
N – terminal for neutral lead
S1 – terminal for switch key No. 1
S2 – terminal for switch key No. 2
L1 – output terminal no. 1 for light load
L2 – output terminal no. 2 for light load