Zhuhai Gotech Intelligent Technology MDL Door Bell
Download the App
- Android user can search “SecuHome” via App Market.
- iOS user can search “SecuHome” via App Store.
- Android and iOS user can scan following QR code to download “SecuHome”.
Register and Login
Open the “SecuHome” App, press “Quick Register” to register a new account.
If you have an account, you can log in with your account & password.
Special reminder: Keep the doorbell, indoor ding-dong unit and router as close as possible (to avoid network failure caused by too far distance).
After logging, click the “+” button in the upper the right corner of the interface and select the QR code to add the device.
Method 1: Scan the QR code to add
- Toggle the doorbell power button to the ON position, the doorbell is on.
- Check the boot, the red light flashes, and scan the QR code of the device.
- If the red LED on the device flashes, it indicates it is receiving the configuration data from the device. Click “Same Status”.
- Input the WiFi name & password to connect the device to WiFi hotspot, click “Next Step”
- QR code will pop up in the screen of mobile phone. Please put the QR code in front of the camera at 15-20cm. When you hear the voice, you can confirm the success. Please click the confirmation below.
- After confirming, it will notify that it is connecting to the LAN, and then go to the countdown interface.
- After successful binding, give the device a name; click “Done”. The APP terminal interface will prompt: Device added successfully.
Method 2: Manually add
- Select “Manually” below to enter the interface of manually adding a device list; select “Video Surveillance”-“Doorbell”-“MD7L”.
(Note: There is no need to scan the QR code of the device here, and the direct Wi-Fi network configuration is the same as the “scan QR code” method mentioned above, just follow the steps to add!)
- Enter the countdown interface, and click “Add” on the searched target device
- After successful addition, give the device a name and click “Done”.
How to pair and unpair the indoor ding-dong unit and the door- bell
- Pair: Plug the indoor ding-dong unit into power and wait until blue LED is on, then press the doorbell button. When blue LED on indoor ding-dong unit flashes, the pairing is completed. (You can switch the ringtone by pressing music button on the indoor ding-dong unit)
- Unpair: Unplug the paired indoor ding-dong unit, and press the volume
button, then plug into the power again, release until the blue LED is always on. The unpaired is completed.
Camera Installation Method
- Keep the doorbell, indoor ding-dong unit and router as close as possible (to avoid network failure due to too far).
- The installation height of the doorbell is 1.2 1.5 meters.
- It should be installed on non-metallic materials (to avoid signal shielding), and it is recommended to stick it on the side wall of the door.
Installation method 1: glue on the wall and fix it (recommended)
- Tear off the red 3M adhesive sticker at the bottom of the back cover, and then stick the back cover to a smooth wall (such as glass, ceramic tile, latex wall paint, etc.
- Fasten the doorbell to the back cover on the wall to complete the installa- tion.
Installation method 2: Fix on the wall with screws
- Open the doorbell and back cover
- Drill two pilot holes on the wall plate, then insert plastic plugs into the holes, and fix the back cover with screws.
- Align the doorbell with the back cover, thenbuckle the doorbell to fix it.
- Definition: 1080P (1920 1080) ultra-clear resolution, the picture is clear, delicate and realistic.
- Viewing angle: horizontal 118″, vertical 61, diagonal 135″.
- Voice: real-time two-way voice, making communication barrier-free.
- Infrared night vision: The camera will automatically turn on the infrared night vision function according to the ambient light; after it is turned on, the image will appear in black and white, even at night, it is clearly visible within 7 meters.
- Video storage: support Micro SD card storage and cloud alarm, when a visitor presses the doorbell, the video will be automatically stored in the Micro
SD card and cloud. Special note: Please use a FAT32 formatted memory card, otherwise the device may not recognize the memory card normally.
- Human body induction: When someone lingers at the door, you can receive an alarm notification from the mobile APP.
- Incoming call notification: When the visitor rings the doorbell, the host cananswer the video call and make an instant video call with the visitor.
- Face detection: Turn on face detection. When a face appears in front of the camera, the real-time preview will be marked with a red frame.
- Humanoid detection: Turn on humanoid detection. When a humanoid appears in front of the camera, the real-time preview will be marked with a green frame.
- Demolition alarm: open the demolition alarm, when the equipment is demolition, it will sound the alarm.
- Quick reply: After the APP sets up the quick reply, when the incoming call notification is not answered, you can choose the quick reply method.
- Camera LED indicator and buzzer status:
- Note: Make sure the camera is connected to WiFi in the 2.4GHz
band.5G Wifi is not supported. Please make sure that the WiFi signal of the wireless router connected to the camera is within the coverage.
- Is the camera fever normal?
When the camera is charging, a certain degree of fever will occur, which is normal. Please rest assured. Applicable temperature range: -10°C to +50″C.
- What are the things to be aware of when using the camera?
In order to obtain better night vision imaging effects, avoid using the camera with reflective objects such as glass and white walls on the front and side of the lens to avoid causing the screen to be bright in the vicinity or white in the dictanco
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject tothe following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference,and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible- ble for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits
are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular instalation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for anuncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.
Documents / Resources
|Zhuhai Gotech Intelligent Technology MD7L Door Bell [pdf] Instruction Manual|
MD7L, 2A4GF-MD7L, 2A4GFMD7L, MD7L Door Bell, Door Bell