zencontrol WiFi Smart Window Blinds Chain Motor Remote Controller
- Order code: Description
- zc-smart-blind: Wired / wireless blind controller, field mount
- Supply voltage: 230 V ~ 50 Hz
- Control system: Wired DALI-2 Wireless IEC62386-104 over Thread
- Radio support: IEEE 802.15.4
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHz
- Max radio tx power: +8 dBm
- DALI line current: 2 mA
- Wiring: 1 – 4 mm2
- Strip: 6 – 7 mm
- Motor contro: 375 W / ½ HP 1.6 A inductive load
- Operating temperature” 0 to 55°C
- Material: PC
- Classification: Class II
- Ingress protection: IP20
- This product must only be installed by a licensed electrician.
- Before commencing installation turn off and isolate the electrical supply.
- There are no user serviceable parts, attempting to service any part of the product will void the warranty
- DALI is not SELV and as such should be treated as LV.
- As the installer, it is your responsibility to ensure you comply to all relevant building and safety codes. Refer to applicable standards for the relevant rules.
- Mounting options: Independently mounted control for surface mounting
- Fixing centres: 125 mm
- Dimensions: 148 / 44.5 / 30 mm
Remove the product from the box and inspect it for any damage. If you believe the product to be damaged or otherwise unsound, do not install the product. Please pack it back into its box and return it to the place of purchase for replacement.
If the product is satisfactory, proceed with the installation:
- Ensure safety warnings are adhered to.
- Release the two end covers using a flatblade screwdriver fig 1.
- Mount driver, fig 2 ,and wire the as per the wiring diagram in fig 3.
- Replace end covers to ensure adequate strain relief.
Note: blind must have an appropriate MCB to protect the load circuit..
System overview: modes
- 104 mode is enabled after the device has been added to a 104 application controller such as zc-iot-fc.
- 104 + 101 Bridge mode is enabled after the device has been added to a 104 controller and a 101 power supply has been connected to the DALI terminals.
- 101 mode is enabled after a 101 power supply has been connected to the DALI terminal and the device has not been added to a 104 application controller.
To configure the zc-smart-blind to work with the blind-motor correctly the following calibration sequence must be followed after installation:
- Send off command
- Wait for the blind to be completely closed
- Send recall max command
- Wait for blind to be completely open
- Repeat the steps 1-4
Note: the limit setting on the blind motor must be set according to the specific manufacturers instructions before commencing calibration.
For more information on compliant software see our website zencontrol.com
Documents / Resources
|zencontrol WiFi Smart Window Blinds Chain Motor Remote Controller [pdf] Instructions|
WiFi Smart Window Blinds Chain Motor Remote Controller, Smart Window Blinds Chain Motor Remote Controller, Blinds Chain Motor Remote Controller, Remote Controller